Chapter 26 → Lost In Love; Lost In Depression

My Boyfriend is a Vampire

No One's POV

 

  The five remaining members of Infinite who were just lolling around the living room lazily and casually could not even find comfort in the gigantic air-conditioned mansion when the sight unfolded before them, causing shock; surprise and extreme appallment to take over. Tension was really thick in the air as the members stopped their leisure activities - flipping incessantly through the wide variety of books in the library; playing addictive entertaining video games or just chatting - abruptly, staring up at the one who just burst into the mansion, weeping.

 

  The intruder was crying so hard with his hand clapped over his mouth, eyes squeezed shut with large drops of tears rolling down his cheeks, that nobody could recognise him, not even with his tall and lean body figure. The atmosphere changed. Everyone shifted uncomfortably, continuing to stare at the supposedly intruding lanky figure in bewilderment. The snowy white door had been flung so hard that it slammed against the other side of the hard wall, causing small cracks to appear.

 

  "Now, Sungyeol, you've got to control yourself. You can't be like this. You might still have a chance, and besides, there are a lot of other beautiful fishes in the HUGE ocean, come on, if you can't do so, you can still find others. Come on Sungyeol dongsaeng, get a hold on yourself. Stop crying, Sungyeollie, this isn't going to help," Sunggyu finally appeared in the empty doorway, and started to lecture Sungyeol, who took completely no notice of his words and was still stumbling around, howling loudly.

 

  Finally getting to know the real identity of the wailing person, the rest of Infinite snapped their heads back for a closer analyse and to confirm that he was really the happy-go-lucky, dorky, joke-cracking and always laughing Sungyeol. Whirling their bodies back after scrambling up from their seats, they scanned his body from head to toe with their menacing eyes, they raised their eyebrows questioningly and glanced at one another, shrugging, totally not sure if that was really the cheerful Sungyeol they knew, who was crying his heart out.

 

  Is this really the SungyeolI know? The really playful, dorky one? Why the hell is he wailing so loudly like...like...a silly kid who just got her adorable teddy bear stolen...or...a kid who was called ugly by another kid...or... Dongwoo's mind was swarming with thoughts as he scratched his head in confusion at the Sungyeol who was still limping all around the room, tears still rolling down his face.

 

  That is Sungyeol?! Oh great, Sunggyu, you finally learnt how to act so well, that's too great, but then this is totally unbelievable. What a joke, Sunggyu hyung. Do better next time Woohyun started to chortle hysterically, clutching his stomach with one hand and using the index finger of his other smooth hand to point at Sungyeol, "Oh Sunggyu hyung, thanks for the joke, that's Sungyeol? Please, Sunggyu, I know you can do better at jokes, even if you are bad at them," Woohyun's laughter died down when he realised Sunggyu seemed stern and serious.

 

  Sungyeol? How can this crying guy be Sungyeol? Sungyeol is strong, not weak like that. He never even cries like that when he was a human! Why is he doing so now, and is that really him? Hoya sat down on the sofa, crossing his long legs and resting his head on his palm, deep in thought as he watched Sungyeol finally shrink down onto the sofa as well right next to where he was sitting, his face buried deep in between his knees.

 

  He didn't even howl so deafeningly like this when his beloved father's head got ripped off viciously by the ghost leader C.A.P and legs got torn off by L.Joe, and when his loving mother's neck got skewered by a thousand sharp thorns and when Niel tore a hole in her stomach, eating her organs and intestines Myungsoo shuddered and winced at the sudden revolting thought. 

 

  I can't believe that is actually Sungyeol hyung, he hardly even cries. He must be feeling a lot of pain right now, is he suffering from something painful? Possibly...heartbreak? Is hyung in love with someone who rejected him, or was he in a relationship and broke up with his girlfriend? No, not possible... Sungjong was concerned and his intelligent, bright mind thought up different ideas.

 

  "Sungyeol, is that you?" all the members blurted out at the same time.

 

 


 

 

still trying to overcome my writer's block T.T