Chapter 22 → Happy Belated Birthday #2; Love

My Boyfriend is a Vampire

Your POV

 

  The moment Hyunseung had purchased the tickets and we had stepped into the amusement park, I knew that it would be a thrilling, fun day, just like it had been in the past, when we were together, and celebrating my birthday...

 

  Not being able to control myself, I started to squeal in excitement uncontrollably and clutching Hyunseung's hands tightly,  so tightly that the fragile bones in his firm hand may have broken, I pulled him along with me and sprinted to the roller coaster ride at top speed, giggling all the way since I felt way too thrilled, glancing at all the grand looking rides which we had passed.

 

  After moments of dashing towards the roller coasters, and pausing for a while to inhale the fresh air deeply, we stared up at the twin roller coaster ride, with double tracks of different colours - deep red and sky blue. They looked amazing - the red tracks had really sharp twists and turns which went first up, then down; and the blue tracks had loops, one of them being a perfect circle. 

 

  Despite being too exhilarated, I did not forget that Hyunseung was utterly afraid of heights, and after moments of pestering and 'bargaining', with him declining to ride on them with me and with me requesting to ride on the roller coaster on the blue tracks, we finally settled and agreed on just riding the roller coaster on the red tracks. Without hesitating, we ran to queue up, and in a matter on minutes, were about to be on the ride.

 

  The bright shining red of the roller coaster matched perfectly with the deep red of the tracks as the sun reflected off the coaster car's surface, making it seem to be glittering. I curled up in the seat and made myself feel comfortable and warm as Hyunseung reached over and buckled my seat belt for me, making sure it was safe and sturdy before he withdrew his hands to latch his own. 

 

  I didn't feel a wee bit surprised, since he was always this caring. Yet, I knew something was off and different from the past times, since he now had something in his eyes which hadn't been there before.

 

  Before long, the ride had started and the roller coaster car launched forward at a terrifying speed, twisting and turning sharply and falling drastically from a greater height to a low one, causing screams from both of us. I couldn't help thinking how even our screams harmonised with each other, mine being deafeningly high-pitched and his being deep, low and...y. Neither could I help hearing that Hyunseung was shouting words.

 

  Sounding like "I LOVE YOU HYUNMI"

 

  Finally after approximately four minutes, the roller coaster screeched to a halt and we panted breathlessly, gazing at each other for a while before giggling as if we were sharing an inside joke. When I stared into Hyunseung's eyes, I finally understood what it was in his eyes which hadn't had a presence when I was living with him in the orphanage during our early years.

 

  It seemed like...love.

 

 


 

 

I can see that this is a ridiculously short chapter. My apologies. Please forgive me for this.

 

Two reasons why this is a super short chapter:

• I can't process my thoughts (I'm kind of like, on writer's block. But this has really little to do with my lack of ability to write a longer chapter.

I AM STILL FEELING EXCITED

Forgive me, but it isn't every day that you see one WHOLE bunch of your favourite idols prancing on stage holding a wonderful concert!

 

YES YOU READ THAT RIGHT. I JUST ATTENDED A CONCERT. AND IT WAS AWESOME!

 

SMTOWN CONCERT!♥♥♥

 

EXO is completely filling up my mind. I'm so sorry, but...I'm too excited to write more!

 

Tomorrow will be different, I swear~After resting well for one more night, I guess I will be able to write better.