Chapter 20 → They Are Coming

My Boyfriend is a Vampire

Sunggyu's POV

 

  "I'm...I'm so sorry! For dropping the tray and glasses...and also for troubling you to help me pick up the broken glass pieces...and also for wasting the emergency blood. I swear, I'm not as careless as that really! Please, don't blame me..." After having gotten up and standing firmly on her two feet, watching them clear up the glass pieces and helping to mop up the crimson red liquid splattered all over the floor which she had intended to do, Hyunmi became hysterical. Partly since they were helping clean up the mess that she had made, and partly because she was still shaken by the shadow earlier on.

 

   "Nonsense, Hyunmi. It definitely wasn't your fault. Why would we blame you for making such a trivial mistake? Everyone does," I, after having jolted back to reality, assured her with a meek smile. I was still distracted by what I had read from Woohyun's mind just as the little intimate scene with Woohyun and Hyunmi had occurred.

 

  Oh god...I think I'm falling in love with this irritating girl. That moment when I stared into her eyes...I could have sworn I felt a heartbeat palpitating in my chest...

 

  A heartbeat. That meant Woohyun had seriously fallen in love with Hyunmi.

 

  Everyone's falling in love with Bae Hyunmi, whom we have only met for 2 days - not even complete days. From the way Hyunseung treated her just now, it's definite that he feels more for her than as a friend. Sungyeol, I know, is also in love with her, I even removed the rule of no vampire-human love for him since he is finally growing up, I can see that he's passioniate and besides, Hyunmi also knows about us. And then now, Woohyun. It isn't easy for him to fall in love...Hyunmi must really be something. What should I do? As much as I love Woohyun, I think I should be supporting Sungyeol on this one...but what about Hyunmi? I think she bears feelings for...

 

  Hyunseung.

 

   "Come on Hyunmi, I've lived with you for, how long? 9 years? I know you as the careful perfectionist type of girl. Come clean Hyunmi, what was it that you saw or heard or whatever which distracted you so much that it caused you to shriek in fright and drop the tray? I know it isn't the fact that you are scared of blood," Hyunseung started to ask while raising his eyebrows, waiting for her answer.

 

   They've lived together for 9 years?!!! That's something I don't know!

 

  Seems like Hyunseung really knows her well. After asking the question, he had this all-knowing expression on his face, and besides...he claimed that Hyunmi was a careful perfectionist, which I totally couldn't picture Hyunmi as. She seemed like an ordinary type of girl - clumsy, careless, yet lovable.

 

   Her face paled noticeably. What was wrong?

 

  "Well...I was just in the kitchen wanting to get out some glasses of blood for them, since they were exhausted totally. Then...at the corner, I saw this shadow..."

 

  Shadow?!

 

  Infinite's demeanor changed as we all whirled around to stare at Hyunmi, our mouths agape, opened so wide that a mosquito could fly in, yet we wouldn't notice since we were so taken aback by this piece of news. Horror and shock engulfed us like a veil wafting through the air. Fear, worry and anxiety overcame me. The comfortable atmosphere was gone, and in it's place was tension so thick you could slice through it with a knife. A shadow...this means...

 

  The ghosts are coming.


 


 

Very short update. After tomorrow, I'll update with longer chapters~

I'm so worried for my PSLE results T.T I can't even sleep well at night D: