Chapter 14 → Busted - Again!

My Boyfriend is a Vampire

Your POV

 

  I gaped at him as my mouth fell wide open in my shock, an unladylike action revealing the brown gooey contents in my mouth, since I was munching incessantly on a Kit Kat chocolate bar I had instantly taken off the shelves the moment I saw the rows of chocolate at the supermarket. Brownish saliva nearly dripped onto the flawless white floor.

 

  "How...how on earth did you know?" I inquired.

 

  "Don't take me for a dumb idiot, Hyunmi, because I'm not. For your information, I actually remember that you had this habit of stammering and stuttering when you're lying, and you would always blush and stare at the ground since you felt guilty about lying. And then again, your relationship with that not-so-friendly guy Woohyun seems to be quite close, too close to be just classmates. I was watching you from afar since I thought you looked familiar when you first stepped into the supermarket. Come on, you are, aren't you? And all your clothes are gone. Your closet is not dusty and so clean, yet there is nothing inside. The drawers are empty. There isn't a sign of a luggage. Bae Hyunmi, come clean."

 

  I shivered a little upon hearing Hyunseung's words, feeling anxious about the idea of letting him stay with seven bloodthirsty vampires, fearful about how the others would react knowing that I brought a human friend to live with them, and yet also full of admiration and respect for Hyunseung because of his superior intelligence, which he was blessed with since young. I, however, felt like a dumb idiot next to him.

 

   "Well, I can't exactly let you live with them, but it's worth a shot..." I muttered finally after taking into consideration what the rest would say. Thinking that the rest would probably be easy-going to relent and agree to let Hyunseung stay with them, I finally spoke out what I thought was a reasonable answer.

 

  Then I saw Hyunseung's face cringe when I said 'them'. 

 

  I really am a dumb idiot.

 

Woohyun's POV

 

   I wonder who was that...

 

  They seemed so close...

 

  The moment I stepped into the house, all eyes turned to me and all at once, everyone started speaking in unison, and then stared at each other in bewilderment.

 

  "Where's Hyunmi?"

 

  "She...went somewhere with another guy," I said flatly.

 

  As if on cue, my phone suddenly rang, blasting a song which I had self composed and recorded while I sung, which was entitled 'Time'. Holding it up eagerly, I found that it was no other than Hyunmi. Tapping the 'Accept Call' button impatiently, I held it up to my ear and shouted, "Hello?"

 

  "Woohyun, can you send Sungyeol here to teleport me home? With this kind of state...it's difficult to just go back home by walking...I'm at my old house. He would know."

 

  Feeling that the situation was weird, but wanting to remain my cold state, I hung up and called to Sungyeol to teleport Hyunmi home.

 

  Within seconds, Hyunmi was here, but she wasn't alone.

 

  She had a visitor.

 

 


 

 

Here I am again, waiting to talk to you readers!~

 

So let's start~HELLO EVERYONE~

 

First things first. About this chapter, the ringtone of Woohyun's phone is actually this song (click here)

 

Well, I was practically crying when I was watching this video and listening to his perfect vocals. His voice and this song is flawless♥ And if you'd like to know, he sang this when he was actually running a 41 degrees high fever. And yet he nailed it perfectly!

 

I felt so sorry and sad for him. I mean, he was sick, and yet he had to perform a song which is a complete test of your vocal skills. His face looked so pale...his lips were so deathly white. And they were literally trembling.

 

Yet he still had to sing.

 

Well, enough of my story. Well, I am so sorry about the short chappie. I am actually the class monitor of my class, and I have to plan a P6 Farewell so I'm getting busier, not to mention that I have lots of practices for my guzheng since there will be a performance on the day after the P6 Farewell.

 

And there are even Social Studies assignments. All that nonsense they speak about preparing us for secondary school.

 

Well, so you get the idea that I'll be pretty busy this week, but since PSLE is one thing off my mind, I'll still be able to manage for one short chapter every day. 

 

And after this week is over, I'll be TOTALLY FREE! Double updates per day!

 

Just kidding.

 

Well, no, teehee I was just teasing. I'll TRY for double updates with longer chapters. I understand that my chapters are pretty short compared to other authors'. So I'll attempt to make them longer with more details.

 

And I also understand that, while you're reading this, you're complaining that my author's note is always longer than my chapters.

 

Well, sorry.

 

And thank you once again for your support~

 

I LOVE YOU~ THANK YOU LOVELIES♥