Chapter 1

Fall In Love

Okay~ The first chapter. I hope that this good enough. :)

Oh! Thanks to ❆ WinterLand Poster Shop ❇ || OPEN || too for my ChunJoe's poster! You are really great!^^

Click them if you wanted to request a poster from there.They are sure a great designer! :D -thumbs up-

 

~~~

 

He was getting ready for his school day today.He woke up and went to the bathroom nearer his room.He take a shower.He always took almost 30 minutes only to take a shower.Well,of course he didn't should being that long to take a shower especially when the person is a guy.However,this person was a bit different than other boys that in a same age as him.He wasting his time in the bathroom only because of staring infront of the mirror inside.He was staring at his 'really and so good looking' face on the mirror.After that,he just started to take a shower after 20 minutes had passed.

Now,he already wearing his so perfect and smart school's uniform which is coloured black with a school's logo sticked on it.He wore a school's tie that suits him very well and that makes him more perfect and handsome.Then,how about when he wearing a tuxedo?Of course he would be more handsome right.Anyway,he was now slowly went downstairs and walked towards the kitchen.He taking three piece of bread out from the refrigerator together with a small bottle of fresh milk.He quickly took it all into his mouth and drink the milk in one shot after finishing chewing the breads in his mouth.

No one lived in his house except him.Well,of course it doesn't mean that he are a loner.His parents and his brother were just rarely came back home.His parent are always busy with their work.His mom and dad both work in the same company because they are the owner of the company while his brother was a University student.He lived in an apartment that he shared with a few of his friends since the apartment where he lived at now is nearer with his University.

Since it was so quiet without his family around,his friends were living with him right now.Because of today is Monday,his friends usually didn't lived in there.Every Sunday,his friends need to get back home.They only have been given to lived in his house start Monday until Saturday by theirs parent.

He quickly locked his house and walks to the bus stop.He didn't taking a bus to going school but he was following his friend that been send by one of his friend's personal chaffeur to school everyday.He waited there for a few minutes until he saw a familiar car approached and stop right in front of him.He stand up and walks toward the car.The car's door open and two boys who already inside grinning widely seeing him.

"Well hello there playboy!"A boy with a funny attitude greets him as soon he was inside but only getting smacked by the shoulder.

"Yah! Calling me that again,surely you've got a big pimple on your forehead"

"Haha!! See hyung!! That was a good punishment for you for calling Chunji hyung liked that" A cute one laughing at the boy who got a smacked just now.

"Yah! I'm just joking anyway"The boy pouts.

"Niel hyung,you're not suit in making a cute aegyo"

"SO? Do you think that you're cute enough HUH?"

"I am! I'm the cutest person ever you know!"

"Aigoo..Ricky! Niel! Just stop! We are going to arrived soon.I don't want my perfect looks got ruined by both of you"

Chunji said,telling them to stop.

"Tsk~ Hyung.You're such a bad boy"

Ricky commented.

"mhmm,and a player is a player"

Niel agree and added some of Ricky's sentence.

Chunji glared at both of them which is they get noticed of it and quickly looks away singing a random who-they-didn't-even-know what songs of it.Chunji just grinning and soon,they arrived at their school.The three of them quickly went out and smiles widely.Students that still around there,outside of the school building went toward them with their eyes.The three of them weren't a popular but they has been known as a guys with such an attitude and their good looking but still good enough and have manners.But between the three of them,Chunji is the one who got many admire because of his so good looking faces even they know that he was a biggest player in school.

They went inside of the building.Once again,the same thing happens.All eyes gazed toward them and starts to talked about them.Well,of course a good talks.They were gazing at the three boys until they got off from theirs sight.

Chunji went into his class first since his class are the nearer between Niel's and Ricky's.He bid them a goodbye and tell them to meet up during rest time at their usual spot.Both of them nods and Niel went upstair since his class were upstair while Ricky just walks straight of the way.His class in a same level as Chunji's but a bit far.

In Chunji class,he had been crowded by girls.It's always liked that.He liked it even though it was bothering him.The girls loved to chatted with him.Last Friday,Chunji had broke up with a girl.Last week,he already broke up with three girls.After that,he started to have a new relationship with another girl.Usually,he have never have a longer relationship.After one or the longest time he have ever reached two weeks,then he broke up with the girls and even guys.Well,he have got many confession by a week.Even guys confessed to him.It was not suprising if guys confessed to him because 60% of male students in the school is gay.But mostly of them are bilingual.They liked both girls and guys so it doesn't matter.Girl and girl relationship also happened there but not often.

Rest time start and Chunji ran to the cafeteria only to saw Niel already there.Chunji take a seat beside him and not too long after that,Ricky arrived and the three of them went to bought their own food and take a seats again at their own seats.While they were eating,a group of boys walked towards them,smiling.Three of them looks at them with a curious faces.

"Hey there Chunji,Niel and Ricky"

One of the boys looks liked a leader spoke out,greets them.The three of them greets them back.

"Wassup?"Niel that always being friendly and louder asked.

The leader of the boys smiles.

"Three of you have been invited to my birthday party tomorrow evening.It starts at 6.00 pm.So,I hope to see you guys there tomorrow"

With that,the group walks away from teir tables.

"Wow..It will sure going to be as an interesting party tomorrow!"

Ricky claimed while raising his both arms.Niel smiles widely.

"So,do you want to go tomorrw?"

Niel ask.Chunji and Ricky nods.

"Of course.Who knows that I might get meet with a beautiful lady there tomorrow"

Chunji smirks.

"Tsk! You already have a dozen girls with you.Is that didn't enough yet?"

Ricky asked.Chunji continue to eat and answer shortly.

"No"

"A biggest player always a player.I don't know when you would love someone with all of your heart hyung"

Niel claim.Chunji looked at him.

"Maybe someday..? I don't know either.I've never fallen in love with someone"

"Yeah.We know that hyung" Ricky said and continue to eat his food.

"I wonder what kind of person that you would be fallen for"

Niel said and hs talks makes Chunji to think about it.He have never thought of what kind of person he would fallen in love with.Of course he have been in a relationship for dozen times but no one,girls and boys has taken his heart.Not even once.

 

 

~~~

 

Okay.I know that this first chapter is .But I'll makesure to make is better.Please look forward to my next update.I'll be going to update it soon as I can.

Thanks to my subcribers too and for the first comment.^^

Bbyong!