Chapter 1

Impossible Doesn't Exist in my Dictionary

Death should feel good. Death should be easy. Death should be a piece of cake.

 Hello everyone. I’m Bang ______ and I am a human being. I love Twilight (WHOO GO TEAM EDWARD) and I love to sleep and read. I have 3 best friends but I have a special best friend name Joonie. We’ve been friends ever since kinder. I still remember the time where we watched the Twilight premiere and she saw crying because she saw Taylor Lautner shirtless. Joonie is such a sweet girl but when you get onto her bad side, she becomes badass. That’s what I love about her. She’s the whole package. I wouldn’t believe it if she died. She can’t die unless I give her permission to. I know I’m stubborn but really!

 

Hello everyone. I’m Bang ______ and I am living in a different world that I didn’t live in a month ago. My best friend has gone missing. Everyone is telling me that she died, but she hasn’t. She’s only going to be temporarily gone. She’s going to come back, I assure you.

 

[BANG YONGGUK’S POINT OF VIEW]

Hey everyone. I’m Bang Yongguk, ______’s brother. I love _____ very much. Joonie has been dead for 1 month and 2 weeks. Joonie was a close friend to me as well. She also worked with me at the coffee shop. _____ would always invite Joonie over for dinner. They would always talk about New York and their university. It was pretty annoying hearing them always talk about those topics, but I was happy that ____ was happy.

2 weeks after Joonie’s death, _____ stopped talking to me. She didn’t respond to any of my questions and she looked like a lost puppy, not knowing where to go. I made her breakfast and lunch before I left, but when I got home after work, I would see them just like the way I gave them to her that morning. I didn’t stop making her meals. I can’t believe that she can even stay alive after staying in that dump for 2 weeks. She’s looks very thin and pale.

 

SHE ISN’T DEAD. SHE JUST RAN AWAY FROM US. SHE ISN’T DEAD. SHE ISN’T DEAD. WHY ARE ALL OF YOU GIVING UP FAITH?!
 

Those words lingered in my head. Kai and Christina, ____’s other best friends, ____ and I met up. That was the time when we told ____, it was confirmed that Joonie died. It really breaks my heart seeing her like and this. She has every right to be angry at me, why?

 

It’s because I was the one that killed Joonie.

 

 

 

 

And worst of all,

 

 

 

 

 

____ was right in front of the scene.