Imagine

Winter.

“Byunghyun!” Sehun shouted as he felt a ball of snow hitting his shoulder from behind. When he turned around, he saw L.Joe standing there, innocence filling his eyes.

“Yes?” Byunghun then asked with a high, pitched voice and pouted lips. 

“That wasn’t funny,” Sehun said, trying to sound mad, though the smile at the right corner of his mouth made him fail. Byunghun frowned and let his gaze fall to the ground.
With heavy steps, he slowly walked towards Sehun.

“Cut it off, Byeongari, Sehun then said and took Byunghun's hand. A little smile formed on his lips as he interwined Sehun's fingers. He then looked up and took a step closer to Sehun. 

—-

Later, Sehun decided to take revenge on L.Joe. He stopped walking and slowly bowed down to pick up a hand full of snow from between his feet. Byunghun didn’t notice untill Sehun lightly said;

“L.Joeeee~?” 

He turned around to face Sehun when the other threw the snow ball. It hit his chest perfectly. L.Joe looked down on his chest, back at Sehun, then at his chest again.

“Sehun…..” he said slowly. Sehun knew what that meant. Sehun slowly backed away, L. Joe following him. Sehun turned around and started running, both of them laughing loudly. 

“L.Joe! No!” Sehun shouted, as L. Joe catched up on Sehun and grabbed his waist from behind. He lifted Sehun up a few inches and started swinging him around. Sehun started screaming, even though he actually liked it.

He put Sehun back down again, still holding onto Sehun's waist. He wrapped his arms around Sehun and kissed his cheek:

“Saranghae, Sehun.”