In which Himchan annoys Yongguk

I Am Mad

Once upon a time there were these two roomates. One was very intimidating on the outside but actually a nice person(Yongguk), and one was very nice looking on the outside but was actually vindictive(Himchan).

Himchan always loved getting on Yongguks nerves and seeing how far he could push him so one day he decided to purposly leave his dirty clothes on the bathroom floor.

When Yongguk got home from work he was upset and asked Himchan not to do that anymore, he then cleaned up all the clothes and put them back in their place.

The next day Himchan left his clothes all over the living room. Again when Yongguk got home he asked him not to do that and then he cleaned the mess up.

On the third day Himchan left his clothes in the kitchen, and on the fourth day he left them in the hall. But the same thing happened each time. Yongguk would simply ask him to stop and then pick them up.

Himchan was frustrated that he wasnt getting much of a reaction. So on the fifth day he left clothes in the living room, bathroom, kitchen, and hall. He looked around proud of his mess and thought for sure Yongguk would get angry this time.

But much to his dismay when Yongguk got home he simply shook his head sadly, and cleaned up all the clothes.

Himchan had had enough, he wanted to see the elder angry. So on the sixth day he took all of his dirty clothes and all the garbage he could find, and put it all over Yongguks room.

When Yongguk came home from work that day he was happy to see that the house was clean and thanked Himchan for stopping his shinanigans.

The elder boy headed to his room to change into his house clothes and Himchan waited for his yell once he found the mess.

But the yell never came.

Himchan waited and waited but it never came.

Soon he saw Yongguk coming out of his room, he couldnt read anything on the boys face. He just walked past him, grabbed his shoes and jacket, and walked out.

Himchan sat on the couch disgruntled. Why was the older boy like this?

He sat there for a while before he started to smell smoke. He ran towards the smoke only to find his clothes, in a huge pile in the middle of his room, on fire!!!

Taped to his door was a sign that said " You"

Himchan worked quickly to put the fire out before it spread much more, earning several burns in the process.

He learned from that day on never to mess with Yongguk again, and they lived happily ever after.

The End 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Dont judge me for this >,<

I. am not well okie