You can keep it oppa....

Theif.....

YOUR POV

 

"Junnie oppa," I whisper as I elbow Junnie's arm. ",wake up" He only groaned. Yet again, he has fallen asleep in the middle of class. /mental facepalm/

"Ms.Song! Do you need another day of detention?" Mr.Cho yelled.

"N-No sir, I'm sorry. I will be quiet now." I say and lean back in my seat.

"Thank you. Now, if I don't get any more interuptions I have an announcement I would like to make... This class will have their creative literature project starting this week!" The entire class groaned and that finally woke Junnie up.

"I will asign your partners so I know you will get the work done. If I hear you complaining I will send you right up to the principals office and he won't listen to your complaints. Am I clear" The entire class mumble a  "Yes sir." in a growchy tone.

Mr.Cho began checking his clipboard reading names out to who will be partners with who. I wasn't listening till I heard my name.

"Minrah Song, you will be with... Junhong" Junnie smiled to himself and I did also. I think he was just glad because we are best friends. I've always liked him more than friends but... I would never sacrifice our friendship, I'm way too scared. ><

 

----------------{ a few hours later; after school ; your house }-------------------

 

Junnie said he will be at my house to start on the project at about 5 o'clock, it is 5:05 now, so I decide to sit on the couch and watch some tv till he gets here. As soon as my hits the couch the doorbell rings. I pout abit and walk to the door. When I open the door I see a familiar face.

"Junnie oppa!! You're late." I say and pout. He checks his phone and pouts also.

"Only late by about five minutes. Mianhae jagi." He says and pokes my pout.

"Yah!! Don't put your hands on my mouth!" I say and wipe my lips where he poked me. He chuckles.

"Mianhae again jagiya, can I come inside now? It's hot out here." I nod and go back inside.

We walk to the living room and sit on the couch. He takes out his laptop, pens, paper and the packet Mr.Cho gave us.

"So, what kind of story should we write?" He asks.

"Hmmm...." I say reading over the packet while tapping my pencil against my lips. "A love/romantic story?" I ask and shrug. He laughs.

"Ok, once apon a time there was a girl and a boy... the boy liked the girl and they did homework together... they kissed while doing the boring homework. THE END" He says and laughs again. I laugh also.

"Yah! I'm serious, like.... what if it like a secret love story about a princess and a peasent. They are of different finacial classes so they aren't allowd to love eachother. They date secretly because their love can't be broken. And-And one day the peasant orders a meeting with the king and he demands him to let him marry the princess." I look back over at him and he is staring at me with one hand propping up his head.

"Wow..." I nod.

"I know!! It is brilliant!! So, we will do that?"

"Eww, gross no. I'm hungary... Do you have a snack?" I pout.

"You're so mean you little piglet." He laughs.

"Sorry, jagi. But seriously.... I'm hungary." I shake my head and stand up.

"What do you want? I have sandwitch meat we could make sandwitches, I have some fruit, I have some-"

"Do you have any cherry tomatoes?" He asks and stands up also. I laugh.

"Of course! I learned we have to keep them in stock if you are my best friend." He laughs and runs to the kitchen. I walk after him and watch him raid the fridge in search of his beloved cherry tomatoes.

"While you are ransacking my fridge bring me the strawberries please?" He nods and walks over to the counter with two packages; strawberries & cherry tomatoes. He opens his container and pops one of the tomatoes in his mouth. He chews and swallows it, then smiles.

"What are you staring at wierdo? Eat your strawberries." He says and pick up one of my strawberries.

"Oppa, there is something on your mouth." I say looking at what Junnie calls Tomatoe blood.

"What where?" I point at the juice on the left corner of his mouth. "Can you get it off? I don't know what you're talking about."

I laugh and walk over to get a napkin. When I turn around Junnie isn't when he was before.

"Junnie oppa!! Where'd you go?" Just as I finish off my sentence I feel a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

"I'm right here!!" He says and laughs.

"Hey let me go you little piglet." He laughs again and holds on tighter.

"No way! You have something I want!! If you give me it I will let you go." I struggle in his arms but he holds me tighter.

"What do you want?!" I ask.

"Your lips on mine." He says calmy.

"What?! No way!! Are you crazy?" I yell and he turns me around to face him.

"Then I'm gonna take it." He says and leans forward. Before I know what is happening, his lips are on mine and his eyes are closed. What's going on? I keep asking myself inside my head. Is Junnie oppa... kissing me? Then his lips left mine.

"Wh-Why did you ki-kiss me oppa?" I ask him.

"Because Minnie... I have liked for a long time and I.... couldn't help it." He says and looks down slightly.

"Yah, oppa... you stole my first kiss!" I say in a slight yelling tone.

"I-I'm sorry." I smile.

"But.... you can keep it." I say and lean forward. He looks up at me.

"Really?" I nod and kiss him. He smiles into the kiss and we both close our eyes. I slowly wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around my waist.

I pull away from the kiss first and I smile.

"So... what are we now?" I ask shyly.

"I don't know." I pout being, disappointed. "But.... I have a question" he continues.

"What is your question?"

"Ms.Song! Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asks mocking Mr.Cho. I begin laughing.

"Y-Yes sir! I would love to." He begins laughing and then kiss my lips one more time.

 

-END-

*****************************

A/N: fhuswiagbrheagnrea Just a little something something I did when I was bored. ^^ Just some random ZELOxYOU fluff~ ♥ Gotta love him~ ANYWAYSSSSSS..... yeah, thats all. :/

PAI PAI!!! /makes a heart with my arms/

 

AND THIS IS KAI, SIGING

OUT!