I will see you again!

We Will Meet Again! Saranghae!

 

"I'm so tired..." I exclaimed sitting at the back of the van, Leeteuk, Shindong, Hyukjae and I had just finished staring on Kiss the Radio and were on our way back to the dorm, I was both physically and mentally exhausted ... But sitting next to Hyukjae made my bad feelings go away, I see Hyukjae smile at me as I complain more about my tiredness, his gummy smile and beautiful cheek bones make my heart flutter, his brown eyes and soft lips just lure me in and I can't help but smile like an idiot when he does something cute or funny.

Yes.

Over that past 3 weeks I have forms feelings for Hyukjae and have managed to hide them till now but as time expands it gets harder, I'm not sure what triggered this soft pain in my heart but I'm not complaining. "Kyu-ah you can sleep here if you want, use my legs as a pillow" Hyukjae suggested, I almost blushed like a mad man as I looked down at Hyukjaes legs as he pat them but managed to hold it in and nodded, laying down with my face looking up as his and he gazed to the front of the van, I had my earphones in listening to one of our new song and stared at his unusual but perfect face, his expression was peaceful and happy which made me happy.

After a while I closed my eyes listening to 'Gulliver' Hyukjaes master piece, his voice also was very talented, of course not as good as mine but still really lovely and cheerful.

I was on the edge of dreamland, happiness flowing through me until.

Koong!

Koong!

Koong!

Screech!!

 

Darkness.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

What happened? Why can't I move? Why does it hurt so much? What happened? Did I fall asleep? Are we at the dorm yet?

I tried opening my eye but no avail, I felt weak and in immense pain, I couldn't breath properly! It was as if someone had stabbed me in the lung after beating me a few dozen times... Why do I feel this way?

Suddenly my hearing starts to return, at first it was just muffles but then it started clearing, what was that? A river? I can here water.... No its traffic... Cars... The highway... The van! Oh yeh I was in the van on my way back to the dorm, with my head on Hyukkies lap, with his smile just above me, I was so happy! I could feel a smile rising on my face even if it was painful to do so but that smile faded when I tried to think of what ruined my happy moment.

Suddenly Hyukjaes voice enters my head again, his soft, beautiful voice calling my name, his voice got louder and louder as my hearing cleared but then pain suddenly shoot through out my body as I felt hands grab my shoulders, I also hear sobs and feel wet on my face, water? No tears! But why? Wait what happened to me again? I tried opening my eyes again to find out what I had originally intended and this time it worked, my vision was just darkness at first that's when I remembered it was night time when I was going back to the dorm... As my vision cleared I saw a figure kneeling over me, tears running down his face I was about to smile when I realized it was Hyukjae but then another shot of pure pain shot through me "eghh!..." I groaned in pain and that is when Hyukkie stopped calling my name " Kyu? Are you awake!? Please! Talking to me!" I could now see his tear filled face clearly, I used as much strength as I could to lift my arm up and wipe his tears away, even though it was pointless and I knew that more tears would fall but it still felt right at this moment.

My arm couldn’t hold any longer and it slipped from Hyukjaes face but he caught it and held it close to his heart, I looked in to his eyes "w-what happened?" But maybe speaking wasn't a good idea... I coughed vigorously after asked and Hyukjae pulled me closer to him, my torso was now in his arms, it was so warm and comfortable, I could barely feel the pain any more.

"T-there was an... An accident..." Hyukjae sobbed, an accident?! The van crashed?! My eyes widened as I thought of the other members "Teukie! Shindong!" I tried to sit up but regretted it straight away! Immense pain filled me up again as I screamed in agony, I really felt bad for doing so, I could tell Hyukkie didn't like seeing me this way...

He held me tighter screaming my name again as I tried to pull my self together “Kyu! Please don’t leave us! Your alive so stay that way ok?! You have to stay with us!” Hyukkie looked deep in to my eyes as he asked me this but I couldn’t reply, I was to messed up both physically and mentally… I couldn’t think straight, plus I couldn’t move…

I looked around slowly and noticed that I must have been laying in the middle of the road when I saw the smashed up van over 10 meters away with paramedics just arriving, I could see them tending to what looked like Leeteuk, I really hope he was all right, I could also see Shindong but he was standing and seemed to be ok at least not seriously injured.

I looked at Hyukjae again, the amount of pain on his face was heart breaking, and surely it wasn’t all because of me? How bad did I look?

I looked down and my clothes were all ripped and I was bleeding in many places… so that’s why it hurts so much! It’s all starting to make sense now…

“K-Kyu… Kyu! Answer me!” I feel Hyukkie shake me, I then realize I was spacing out, I must have looked dead to him, and when he sighed in relief I looked at him and smiled, “I… Hyukkie…”

“Shh… Don’t talk” Hyukjae sniffed as he pressed his finger on my lips, my heart almost skipped a beat “Save your strength ok! The doctors will make you all better!” Tears rolled heavier down his cheeks and I knew that what he was saying wasn’t true or at least I knew that I wasn’t going to make it.

I was starting to loose feeling in my legs and I figured that know would be a good time to tell him… so I took a deep breath –With great difficulty- and opened my mouth to speak “Hyukkie… I-I have to tell y-you something…” I managed to say in a whisper but Hyukjae leaned down o listen to what need to be said

“What? What is it?” His face was so close to mine, his breath so fresh and his skin so warm, I could smell a faint scent of strawberries coming from him, and our eyes were so close that I could probably read his thoughts if I tried.

I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out, the pain in my heart became more and he was getting even harder to breath! I started to panic, I need to tell him before its to late! Was all I was thinking so I used the rest of my strength to throw my arm around Hyukjae’s neck and crashed our lips together, at first I could feel him freeze, I knew his eyes were open even when mine were shut and I also knew that ther was a great chance he didn’t like me the same way back, in fact I knew that he had a thing for Donghae… but I couldn’t help myself… I had to tell him but in that second, just one second, my life flashed before my eyes.

Child hood.

Elementary School.

Studying.

The time I went on vacation with my family.

The first time I ever stood on stage and sung.

Applying for SM.

Signing the contract.

Entering Super Junior.

Meeting all the Hyungs.

Having great times with them all as both Hyungs and brothers.

I then realized that in that second Hyukjae had pulled me closer and was kissing my back, this time my eyes opened and only one thought flew repeatedly through my head.

Ah, This is how I’m going to die…’

 

The kiss broke and we both looked at each other for a while, I couldn’t tell whether he was shocked, happy or sad, his emotions were all mixed as he looked down as me, slowly I started looking feeling in my arms and no longer had the strength to hold them up, It was as if something was inside of my taking away my motor systems one by one and was slowly trying to reach my heart. “Hyukjae…” I coughed, he blinked a few times, it seemed he was in his own world… “S-Saranghae…” I whispered but he seemed to have heard it, his eyes got larger as new tears ran down his face and dripped on to my cheek, we both knew that this kind of behavior wasn’t like me.

“S-Stop… Please…” He sobbed, these words almost broke my heart… “You saying these things like you will never get the chance again! I wont let you go! You will live! You hear me!” He sobbed openly as he continued “K-Kyu don’t you dare quit on me! B-because…. Because… Well… HOW ARE WE GOING TO WORK ON OUR RELATIONTSHIP IF YOUR NOT THERE!!” He screamed, his scream seemed to have caught the paramedics attention when they finally spotted us in the dark shadowed part of the road but I didn’t care any more… even if I do die at least I will die happy.

I grinned as widely as I could “W-What? A-Are you saying…”

“Saranghae Cho Kyuhyun!” Hyukjae stated, at that moment my heart skipped a beat as I chocked on my breath, the happiness flowing over me was so overwhelming I didn’t realize my vision was getting blurrier and my hearing was getting worse, I suddenly started forgetting faces… My Umma and Appa… Why cant I remember their faces?! My vision! I look around but I cant see Hyukjae any more and I start to panic but when I feel a warm pair of arm hug me I knew he was by my side, I could just about hear his as he called my name repeatedly “Kyu! Kyu! What’s wrong? Talk to me!”

I Try to calm down but when I try to remember the other members faces I only see a few … I’m forgetting…

“I… I’m blind… I can’t see any more”

I can hear Hyukkie’s sobbed get heavier and he screamed for the doctors to hurry up, I smiled and try my best to remember his face! I have to remember!

Soft skin, tight jaw line, Beautiful shiny brown eyes, Fluffy light brown hair and his big soft lips, stunning abs and tone muscles. Just perfection.

 

I can feel my consciousness drifting, but I now know that I can die happy, with Lee Hyukjae by my side, his love in my heart and his beauty in my mind.

I lean forward one last time to softly peck his wet lips and quietly say “Saranghae H-Hyung…”

 

And with that I drift in to nowhere land with the sound of the one I love calling my name over and over as I got toward a blinding light.

 

I will see you again!

Saranghae!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The blinding light appeared again but as I walked in to it more colours appeared and then more shapes, I then realized the pain in my body wasn’t excruciating any more, as I looked around this strange white room I thought ‘So this is heaven? I guess Siwon was right all along’.

I could hear a slight beeping sound and looked to my left to see a machine with lines and buttons ‘why is this in heaven?’ I mentally shrugged and was about to try and get up to explore this new realm but there was something on me, a weight of some kind holding me down, I dragged my hand to it before looking and felt something soft, I continued to explore this obstacle with my hand but as I did my heart sped up –the heart monitor proved it- my hand his soft hair, I trailed my hand over his big soft lips and baby soft skin, his jaw and cheek bones were tight as ever and his breath was slow and steady… What it really him? But how? I’m in heaven aren’t I? I died dint I?

Suddenly the weight on my abdomen started moving, I looked at him quick as he sat up, yawned and opened his eye!

H-Hyukkie! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

And there you have it!!

I was watching the show where Kyuhyun talked about he accident for the first time and it was so sad but thats when i decided to to this story ^^ and why Kyuhyuk? well just because!! ^.~

Please comment and tell me your thoughts!!