I'll wait for you

Wy she became a

 

 'I love you Yoona!' Fanboys and fan girls screamed their heads off as Yoona went in the van.
'Of course you do, who wouldn't ?' She muttered to herself before pulling down the curtains, much to the disappointment of the fans.
'Girls, we are now going to an idol party before leaving for a show later in Japan' their manager announced.
'That , can we just go back to the dorm and rest?' Yoona answered back.
'Yoong, behave' Taeyeon ordered.
Yoona just rolled her eyes.
'You have no choice, Yoona' their manager replied.
'You are not the only one tired you know..' He continued
'Fine, I get it. Stop' Yoona interrupted before putting on her headphones and closing her eyes.
'That girl, if I don't know the reason as to why she is acting like this. I would have slapped her face till she bleeds' Jessica commented.
Taeyeon eyed their visual worriedly. Where was the sweet and caring Yoona that they grew up with? Then something interrupted her thoughts.
'Girls' she whispered to the rest of SNSD, not disturbing Yoona.
They looked at her curiously.
'INFINITE will be at the party, which means Kim Myungsoo will be there' she said.
A frown appeared at the rest of the girls' faces.
'Yoong is gonna act y again' Tiffany moaned in despair.
'But it can also not be a bad thing' Seohyun said.
The rest stared at the Makne with confused expressions.
'If we help them get back together' she continued.
Disappointment filled their faces again as they thought of the nearly impossible  possibility.
'Great, just how is that gonna happen?' Hyoyeon asked herself before slumping back in her chair.
Yuri turned to her seatmate who had her eyes closed, a tear flowing down her cheek. 'Yoona I'm worried about you' she thought to herself.
 
Yoona was quiet and had her eyes closed. She was pretending to sleep in order to not tempt their leader from talking to her about her..problem. Her MP3 was playing a song at a low volume. It was not really a song, it was laughter. His laughter, his voice. It reminded her of their moments, the happy times that they shared when they were still together. A tear rolled down her cheek, she miss him so much.
'We are here' their manager announced.
 
Music was blaring loudly. Drinks pouring, chattering and laughter filled the place. Idol groups were having a good time, BTOB, After School, Exo, Kara, Beast, INFINITE and SNSD, to name some. Yoona put on a fake smile as she made her way to a seat and closed her eyes to her surroundings. She was not in the mood to celebrate and be friendly. She was still hurting. 
'What? Why?' She recalled L's flustered voice.
'I'm sorry. But I don't love you anymore. Let's break up. Besides, we won't see each other often due to our busy schedules' Yoona replied.
'But..' L protested.
'Goodbye Myungsoo' she interrupted before walking away. She cursed herself under hear breath. She cursed herself for not being strong enough to go against SM's order to end her relationship with Myungsoo.
 
L sat at a seat. He was hurting. How could she just end their relationship like that? She think that she can just toy with his feelings? He sighed before opening his eyes. He saw her. She was seated right in front of him, eyes closed. The person which he both hated and loved. He really must not mean anything to her for her to still come to a party? It didn't occur to him, of course, that she had no choice. He did not want to see her further, the sight of her makes him feel worse. Gosh, it was the worst feeling that he had ever felt. But something stopped him. Tears. They were flowing down her cheeks. He watched as her eyes slowly opened. They were just staring into each other. He watched as she quickly broke contact and walked away. He watched as she approached a table with other idols and started drinking. He watched as she gulped down glass after glass. His glare became more intense as he saw a male idol wrap his arm around her and she struggled to let herself go free. 
 
'What a jerk' Yoona muttered to herself,'he is attached and is trying to flirt with me'
'Yoona' 
She froze as she heard that voice. She knew who it belonged to. She was dying to hear him call her name again. She loved him. She forced herself not to turn back. She forced herself to walk away but she failed, she stayed rooted to the spot.
'Yoona'
This time he was right in front of her.
'Why did you end our relationship?' L asked
'You are younger than me, it's not right' she lied.
'Come on, I know that's not true' he rejected her answer.
'I don't love you anymore' she said, her eyes looking at the floor.
'Why can't you look me in the eye then?' L asked,'Besides that's not what I heard from Yuri'
'I know you still love me Yoona' he said,'I still love you too'
'But you know we can't be together, right? My company forbids it' she replied.
'I know. That's why I'll wait for you. When you are finally allowed to date, come to me. I'll be waiting patiently' he said before leaning in and leaving a soft kiss on her forehead.