Final

It's All In The Past

 

SMTown 2011, Tokyo

 It had been almost five months since they last saw each other. Five months since they last chatted on the phone for hours, whispering sweet nothings at each other's ears. Five months since their break-up. 

After that fateful day, things were never the same.

He was assigned to be on the same moving stage (A/N: idk what it's called XD) as Krystal, much to Krystal's luck. And if that was not enough, he was in charge of the movement of their little group.

She had been dreading for that moment. The moment where she had to face the guy who broke her heart, Choi Minho.

Time seemed to freeze when he finally walked in. Krystal could not help but stare.

I miss you...

She quickly shook her head. He did not deserve her love or attention, not one bit. After what he done to her, there was no way she was ever going to make the same mistake. Yet... she did not have the heart to move on. She silently laughed at herself for being so pathetic. When did you become so weak? A small smile appeared on her face. Right, since you gave him your heart.

~Flashback~

"Oppa!" A small shout echoed in the almost deserted café.

"Oh, Soojung-ah!" A tall, handsome young man stood up from his seat, waving at the pretty girl who was out of breath. Chuckling at the sight, he helped the poor girl to her seat.

"Oppa, why did you want to meet me?" asked the girl named Soojung once she caught her breath while sipping her latté.

Minho coughed a little before sighing, taking Soojung's hand.

"Well, I would like to ask you... Would you be my girlfriend?"  He looked at the surprised Soojung before letting go of her and looking down.

"It's okay of you don't want to. I'll understa-" His words were caught short as he felt something soft on his lips. It took him a moment before realizing that his crush of a year was kissing him. 

Soojung broke the kiss, smiling.

"I would be delighted to be your girlfriend,"

After all, my heart had always been yours.

~End of flashback~

She sighed. That was all in the past, she had to get that straight. Heck, he did not even spare a mere galnce at her! Yet, there was still a tiny bit of hope she held. That possibly, maybe, he would hug her from the back. Beg for forgiveness, just like he used to.

No such luck.

"Krystal! Don't you want to join me here downstairs?" a voice came out from her ear piece. It was her sister, Jessica. 

"Neh, I'll be right with you!" she replied. 

Shoot. I need to ask Minho! 

... Might as well get over with this.

Mustering all her courage, she managed to ask, "I can go down, right Minho?"

She refused to make eye contact, knowing that she would only cry if she did.

What have you done to me, Choi Minho?

                                                                                          ***

"I can go down, right Minho?"

Minho turned around, surprised. It was the first time in months he had heard the angelic little voice of hers. Oh, how he missed it.

How he wished he could just gather her into his arms, tell her that he missed her.

That he loved her.

But he couldn't, he perfectly well knew that. They were under the watchful eyes of.., well, everybody. Especially their shippers. Besides, she obviously did not want to speak to him. She was staring intently at her shoes. Giving a soft smile, he gestured towards the stairs, indicating that she could.

She immediately left the moving stage. He sighed before turning back to the crowd and waving. He hoped that she had moved on. It was all in the past.

Little did he knew, that tears was threatening to fall out of her eyes. 

Little did he knew, she was suffering as much as he was.