Chapter 15

Nothing is Impossible

AHREUM'S POV. 

It has been a long time seen that time I last talked to my best friend, Jiyeon. I wonder how is she right now. Is she okay? Is she still with that Luhan? or maybe someone else? I sighed. I hope she's fine. She probably also forgot about me because I still remember that I texted her for us to meet in the Flower shop but she didn't come. How weird. She never misses a meeting with me. 

Maybe she did forgot about me. Luhan, what did you do to her? Did you hurt her? Did you two broke up? Oh god, i'm so outdated. Should I call her or come to her house personally? So I tried calling her phone, hoping that she haven't change her number. I was suprised that she didn't because she answered it. 

"Yoboseyo? Nugu?" She asked. 

"It's me! Your best friend, Ahreum. It's been a long time since God knows when. Did you forgot about our meeting? At the flower shop? I know it was a long time ago but I was just wondering if you did forgot about me, did you?" 

"I'm sorry. I was busy with my fiance, Myungsoo that time." 

"Myungsoo? Fiance? How come you never told me? Atleast call me or text or something? I received nothing. Maybe i'm not a good friend after all." I hanged up. It was so unfair. I felt so unloved and it's like she doesn't need me after all. Who is this Mungsoo? She said that he's her fiance. She never told me about it. Am I really her best friend or a ing stranger? I feel so useless.

Maybe I should not time like this. I feel like i'm a . Should I go say sorry? or should I just ignore her like the way she does? I don't know what to do. Maybe I should just go to the Flower shop where I first met Jiyeon.

It's the same place we always meet whenever I want to talk to her. We don't really talk in the phone because we wanted to talk to each other personally but now, everything changed since that Myungsoo came. Should I kill him? I'm becoming a killer now huh? Pathetic. 

Jiyeon, be careful because I know Tiffany would ruin your life. I'm here but you don't seem to care so yeah i'll just leave you alone like the way you  want, like the way you do. Farewell.