Chapter 13

Nothing is Impossible

MYUNGSOO'S POV. 

 

You don't know how I love you so much. You're my life and I don't want to let you go. At first you were just a dream to me, this is all happening to me so fast. I mean are you really that attractive and kind? I never felt this way. I feel secured and I'm just so sure that you'll never ever hurt me like what the other girls have done to me. I believe you, I trust you.

I promised to myself that I would never let you go, ever. You were the greatest thing that ever came into my life. No matter what happens I will protect you. 

If I ever lose you, i'll die. I won't have any reason to live anymore.

I don't know why i'm so obsessed with you from the very start but I know that you're worth it to be loved. The reason why I was your fan. The reason why i'm saying this to myself. The reason why I tried my best just to meet you and I will never let anyone nor anything ruin our life. I'll do everything just for you to be mine. Only mine, that's how much I love you. 

As soon as I saw my lovely fiance, Jiyeon. I kissed her lips passionately and I told her how much I love her so much. How much she means alot to me. She's my life, the reason why i'm living right now. The reason why I never wanted to leave her side. The reason why I never wanted to die because of little things. Even though my life has ups and downs but whenever i'm with you, you always make my life perfect. 

You're just perfectly imperfect for me and I just hope that you'll believe me, trust me and love me as much as I do. 

I don't know when and where will our wedding be held. I'm not yet ready but I asked her to marry me. So I have to become a responsible father for my children and a loving husband for my soon to be wife, Jiyeon.

I have to work in order to have money for my future with Jiyeon. I have to work hard. I have to do this for her and our future together with our own family. 

So I searched everywhere just to have a job. They offered me to become a waiter, but I thought that I might ruin Jiyeon's reputation so I asked her manager if there are any jobs that they might give to me without them telling Jiyeon that i'm finding a job, I don't want her to be worried nor to forbid to do this for her.

Even though, she has alot of money. It's not enough for our future, I don't want her to be the one who's only working for our future. I want to help too. 

After a few weeks, her manager offered me to become an actor. I remembered my mom telling me "Myungsoo-ahh! You're really a good actor, maybe you should become an actor someday and become famous like your idol as well." 

So I accepted his offer, this is for my mother and for my future with Jiyeon. I need to earn alot of money and I also want my dreams to come true even though it already did. My dream was to be with Jiyeon but I also wanted to have a good future. 

I knew if I'll work for her, I might as well help her and so that I won't become so useless. Like just sitting around the couch, cooking for her, sleeping all night, playing all day and being lazy. I also want to become smart, responsible and helpful so i'm doing this for Jiyeon. I hope that I won't disappoint her.

I tried my best just to be the best actor in town, I did succeed. 

Each day I become more famous, making me worried that Jiyeon already knew and Luhan already knows where we are. So I hired a lot of bodyguards to protect us from Luhan. And for Jiyeon to be secured, I call her everytime if she's fine, if she's already and if she's happy. 

My everyday goal is for Jiyeon to be happy. I always hug her and kiss her passionately on her y lips before going to work. Before I go, she tells me how much she loves and I tell her how much I love her more. I mean aren't we so sweet? I won't let anyone ruin our life.