This song...His voice...(Kyuhyun one-shot)

This song.His voice.*Kyuhyun onshot*

~Your POV~

I'm sitting is this bench..It's been,3 years I think..We used to sit here..Yup..In this exact same bench..

 

~flash back~

"Hey!" someone said.I looked up and saw it was my boyfriend..Kyuhyun..I pouted and looked down."Yah!did I do something wrong?" He asked me and then sat down next to me.I glared at him,"Your late" I said. "I know.Mianhae.I was doing something." he said.I didn't answer. "Oh no..Jagiya is mad at me.Tsk2.Then what would I do to this nacklace I just  bought." He said in a teasing voice.I looked at him "Necklace?!What necklace!?oppa!let me see!" I said. "Oh!So now you answer me!"."Oppa.!" I said and made a cute face.I hope it works! Ha!Who am I kidding!It always works!. He smiled and pinhed my cheeks."Here." He said and handed me a small box.I opened the box and saw this http://www.crystalshopping.com/images/products/swarovski_crystal_necklace/true_love_swarovski_necklace_051226_10.jpg ..."Oppa.." I said.. "Ne?" He answered. "Oppa...Its beautiful. I love it.Gomawo.". "Chomaneyo.I'm glad you love it."

~End Flashback~

 

 

 

 

 

I looked at the necklace he gave 3 years ago..Are you wondering why were not together now?Its my fault actually..No.. I mean..It's my parents fault..




 

 

~Flashback~

"Appa!What?!Arrange marriage?!No! I don't agree to this!" I stood up shouting at my appa. "Since when did you start answering like that to me!" my dad said in an angry voice. "Since your gonna make the biggest mistake in my life!Appa!You know I'm inlove with someone else!" I said to him.,"Who!?That poor boy! Kyuhyun? You don't have a nice future if you contineu dating him!". "I don't care appa! I love him!" i began crying. "No.My desicion is final.Your gonna marry Kim Jonghyun.The son of the president of Kim Corp." With that he stood up and was ready to go outside the door. "Appa..Pls..I love him,," I pleaded,hopping my dad would hear me out.But he just went out the door.

~End flashback~

 

 

Wet tears were sliding down my face as I remember that memory.And yes..I got married..I don't have a choice..Everyday I felt like dying.Jonghyun was nice..But..You don't know the feeling of saying "I DO" infront of the altar.Infront of someone you don't love. I didn't have a choice..Because he also left me..

 

 

~Flashback~

"Oppa!" I ran to kyuhyun and huged him tight. "Jagiya.Why are you crying?!Ulljima..Who made you cry.?" he cupped my face and looked at me in the eyes. "Oppa..Appa is forcing me  to marry Kim Jonghyun..Oppa!I don't want to! Oppa!Lets run away!pls!take me with you.." He let go of my face and looked somewhere else,avoiding eye contact. I hugged him again but he removed my hands. "No.You should." He said. I looked at him "What?" i asked. "You should marry him." he said in a cold voice. "Oppa..Wae?I thought you love me.?" I said while crying."I do, and I will always..Thats why I want you to have a  better future.If you stay with me.You'll get nothing.Not even a penny."He said while touching my cheeks. "I don't care! I love you oppa.Pls..Don't let me go.." We hugged. "I promise..I'll work hard..I'm gonna use my talent.I 'll audition to every singing company I know.When I become succesfull and when I'm ready to say that I can support your future.I promise to you that I'll comeback.And I'm gonna get you back.But for now.. This is.... This is goodbye.." he retrieve from the hug and kiss me on the lips.. Then he walked away..

~End Flash back~

 

 

I know..Hurtfull right?He didn't even fight for me.But I still belive in his promise..That he'll comeback for me. I continue to listen to the radio in my phone. And his song played..Yeah..He is singer now..He debuted around 4 months ago..

"Hi."Someone said.I looked uo and saw it was him.. "Kyuhyun?What are you doing here?".I can't belive he's here.

"Keeping my promise. I told you.I'll come back for you." he said with a smile. "I'm sorry. But your 3 years late.I don't love you anymore." I said in a cold voice.. "

 

I dont believe you.." He said . "Huh? And why don't you belive me?" I asked him. "Coz if you don't love me anymore..
You won't be wearing the necklace I gave you 3 years ago.I'm sorry I left.But I'm ready to fight for you now Park Geum Mi..I love you..SAranghae.". He pulled me in for a hug..Of cours I huged back while both smiling and crying at the same time.. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pls subscribe to this fanfic...And Pls comment! Kamsa!