Jr I like you.. Hell I love you!!!!

JJ Project

 

JB's birthday was today and his roommate who he loved dearly was teaseing him more than normal. For what reason who knows but JB knows he's going to break soon. Their both watching TV in their private dorm since they dont like fans crowding the studio. Jr moved his hand and rested it on JB's thigh. JB jumped at the contact then soon relaxed.
 
 Jr started moving his had up JB's thigh and stoped right before he touched the one spot his been wanting to touch ever since he realized his feelings towards the slightly older man.
 
 JB grunted and knowing he had a got up and hurried to the bathroom mumbling something that sounded like a curse you Jr and your touchy hands.
 
 Jr got up from the couch and made his way to the bathroom.He knocked hearing moans slip from JBs lips making him hard also.
 
Jr: JB you want me to help.
 
JB:Jr~~ *He moaned* please come help me~~
 
Jr:*Giggling* Sorry hyung~~ Can't do that you'll just have to wait.
 
 Jr walked off smirking hearing all the frustred nosies coming from the bathroom. Now these things happened on a daily bases in the JJ dorm. Knowing todays the day JB will break he is being extra teasy today.
 
 JB comes out and he's ready to just celebrate his birthday and go to sleep. He goes to the kitchen and pulls Jr in there.He lights the cake and blows the candles out.
 
JB:Jr do you have any presents for me?
 
Jr:Only one.*He smirks and moves closer barely touching JB's lips then says.* But you dont get it if you don't confess to me.
 
JB: *Already feed up he yells at him.* You big tease you know I like you hell I love you and you still tease me. Jr I love you!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Jr: *Getting what he wanted he smashed his lips into JB's* Hehe come on will countinue this in my bed.
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Dear readers,
( DISCLAIMER: I wrote this when I had the worse grammar and story telling abilities in my life. Sorry for this y .)
 
 Sincerely,
   The Squishy Panda