The Beginning

Change Through Love & Life

Your thoughts in Italics. First Chappie , enjoy !

''Leejun, Leejun-ah'' your grandmother was calling you to have breakfast. It was 10:00 in the morning in China, you believed that you had a hangover after you attended a party. Your friend HyunA's infact. You didnt quite remember what happened there and you didnt want to remember what happened anyways.
''Coming Grandma!'' you brushed you teeth , washed your face and went down stairs just to be greeted by both your grandparents surprisingly !
Your Grandmother gave you your plate of breakfast and handed you a paper, that paper was infact an acceptance letter to a school.

Your grandma started trailing of explaining .. ''Leejun-ah , i know your wondering why we gave you this letter.. through your life you have been through alot from your parents dying .. you went through depression which then led you to pills and ending up partying all the time waking up with hangovers.. yes i did know that. Your grandpa and I can't handle it anymore. Can't handle seeing you like this anymore, we both know that your better than this and this is not you. We know that you are more than smart, talented and well-mannered. This is why we are sending you to a top school in Seoul, Korea to find yourself again, to recover from what you have been through and there is no backing out'' 
You were left speechless, with tears in your eyes.. no words coming out of your mouth. 
The person you were scared of most started talking and that was your grandpa ''Leejun, you have been a disgrace to me and your grandmother..'' dont say it, dont say it '' and your parents!'' he said it -.- ''we have no other choice but to send you there where you would start fresh.. you would be leaving tomorrow afternoon'' with that he stood up and left leaving you crying while hugging your grandmother.  
You knew backing out, voicing your opinion would cause more trouble so then you couldnt say anything but just cried your eyes out.
-cant believe this is happening i cant believe it!- 
You went to your room and started packing, grabbing all your needs,
Clothes- Check,
Undergarments- Check,
Electronics-Check,
Your Goodbyes- Unchecked!
You left your suitcases there and went to get change into the spare clothes you left out of your luggage, you then told your Grandma that you were going for a walk. If only I could run away!

You decided to go and have a little walk through the streets of China for the last time.. while walking you remembered memories of your parents. You sat on a bench in the park and started eating egg tarts.

FLASHBACK

''Mum, i want those egg tarts''
''yes darling of course you can since you got A+ in your test today''                                                                                             

''yay, mummy your the best. This is so yummy mum''
''well your welcome honey, lets head home''

3 DAYS LATER

''Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday to our special Leejun, Happy birthday to you''
''Thank you mummy and daddy!''
''mummy, daddy where are you going ?''
''stay home with Aunty , we are going to pick up something very special(:''
''ooh , something special for my birthday ? yay !''
''yes darling something very special, you have to wait ok''
you waited there for couple of mintues that turned into hours
*ringring,ringring*
''Hello, Lee Residences'' *drops the phone*
''Leejun darling we have to head to the hospital''
''What happened aunty, aunty what happened?''
*drives to the hosiptal*

''MUMMY , DADDY !''
''Honey, Leejun darling !'' your mother yelled out.
''wh-what ha-happened? wh- why are you in a ho-hosiptal? wheres dad?''
''darling , we want to give you this'' *your mother took out a box with an infinity pendant on the necklace*
''this is the special gift we wanted to give you for your birthday with a big egg tart since we know you love eggtarts but its in the car but the car...'' *your mother stopped and started getting teary*
*the monitors beeping started to increase* ''I don't have much time left but just know that Dad and I love you alot ok, make us proud, we are always watching you from above arrasso? be happy ok darling.. We love you'' and the last words she ever said to me was ''HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUMMY TART''
*Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*

*flashback to be continued*