chapter 14

ARRANGE MARRIAGE WITH JUNG ILHOON???

Nobody POV

"Ahh. My head hurts." Hana whined while trying to touch her head.

"Eung? What is this?" Hana asked herself when she noticed that she was tied to a chair in a dark room.

She tried to remove the ropes out of her hand and legs but couldn't.

"Stop struggling." A guys said. That startled Hana so she started to look around to see where that voice was.

"I'm here." The person said behing her ear.

Hana flinched.

"Noogoosaeyo?" Hana asked.

"I'm Himchan." The guy said revealing himself. He had brown hair.

"What do you want from me? Why am I here?" She asked.

"I don't know...Maybe because you're dating, OH! Nevermnid, you're married to that Ilhoon guy." He said.

"So?" Hana asked still confused.

"Aish. Youngjae!" He called out annoyed.

"Wae?" Another guy came out.

"Text Ilhoon afnd BTOB later. After we do something about this dumb brat." Himchan explained.

"Ok."

Then 6 buff guys came out of the room and surrounded Hana.

"Wha a-are y-you doing??" Hana asked feeling so scrared.

One of the guys smirked.

He then punched Hana. Another guy slapped her across the face.

"AH!" Hana yelled as the guys started to beat her up. Eventually, since they were so strong the chair broke into peices and she was out of the rope.

But she couldn't do anything since her body was all sore and hurt from the beating.

"Ok, Daehyun take the picture." Daehyun took the picture of Hana on the ground with bruises all over and her cxlothes a little teared off.

Meanwhile.....

DIng

Ilhoon's phone alerted Ilhoon saying that he had gotten a text message.

Currently Ilhoon and BTOB are at their lounge healing up from the battle that they had with B.A.P.

"Aish." Ilhoon unlocked his phone and checked to see who it was. 

Unknown. It said. 

"What the ." With that he opened up the picture. Immediatly widening his eyes he looked at the others who were lazily on the ground or couch.

"Wae?" Eunkwang asked his dongsaeng.

Ilhoon dropped his phone.

Chnagsub picked it up and widened his eyes as well.

The rest of BTOB came and saw the picture. They all had the same reaction.

The message said, "Come and get your girl. If you're too late....."

"Let's go." Ilhoon jumped off the couch, same with the others. Even though their bodies wern't healed up yet.

"There probably at their lounge." Sungjae said.

"Gaja." With that they went on their cars/motorcycles.

 

Yongguk lifted Hana's chin up. 

"Tsk tsk tsk. Why is a beautiful girl here getting beaten up?" He asked.

Hana's face was bruised and her eyes were tear stained from all the beating. Even from Yonguk tilting her chin made her wince in pain.

"There here." A guy said.

"Arasso. Bring them in." He said.

Then barged in BTOB, ready to face B.A.P.

"You son of a ." Ilhoon cursed at Yongguk. He then charged forward, ready to beat him up.

"Uh uh uh." Yongguk said while one of the guys pointed a gun at Hana's head. Hana was scared. She didn't want to die at a young age.

"Tch." Ilhoon scoffed while looking the other way. He then jumped and kicked the gun. So the gun is in his hands. 

___________

Keke short chappie. I'm teasing you guys :)

lol.

Ily everyone <3

I love your comments as well :*

May 4, 2013. 5:29 PM

comment&subscibe&upvote

xoxo

Bomi