The City Of LOVE

Love Around The WORLD

  Crying infront of the Eiffel Tower

Remembering what happened 2 years ago

Here on Paris, I lost him

but why?

I thought this is the City of love

Where you can have your happy ending.

 

Remembering what happened 2 years ago

While standing infront of the Eiffel Tower

I lost her

Here in this romantic city 

I never thought that I would lost the girl I love.

 

And now I'm back hoping to find the love that I lost....

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

so i decided to make this as an entry for The Sky is the limit writing contest

 

THIS IS A DARAGON STORY

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

Dara's POV

 

Two years had pass Dara, two years is enough, so please move on. He will never come back, everything is done.

I've been reminding myself everyday , that he is gone, that we are done but this stupid heart of me is still looking for him. 

I miss him so much, I love him with all my heart.

 

Eversince we decided to be apart two years ago walking on the streets of Paris is very hard for me. Looking at the beautiful Eiffel tower hurts me so much.

But why do I keep on coming back?

I always find myself here, Infront of the Eiffel Tower.

Hoping that he was there, looking for me, crying because he wants to see me. I want to see him like that, regreting our decision of breaking up before, because that's what I've been doing for this past two years. I regretting that i chose to stay here.

Crying and letting all the pain flow with my tears. I know that Paris should be a happy place. Romantic and full of love but how? if Paris reminds me everything about him.

I met the person that I love the most here but I also lost him here on this city of love.

 

===

 

Jiyong's POV

 

Why did you came back? You shouldn't do this! Forget everything and treat it like it's just a dream that should be forgotten.

I always tell that to myself. But what can I do? I love her, I never stopped loving her. 

She can't be forgotten, she's the most amazing thing that happened in my life.

two years ago we decided to be apart, I chose to leave her, alone and sad.

I pleaded that we should go back to Korea together, but she loved this place. Her dreams are here, so she chose to be here than with me.

It made me angry, that she choose Paris over me, but I didn't consider her feelings. That she has dreams that she wants to fullfil. 

So I left her , even though I know that I'll regret it.

 Ironic of how we broke up here, while others are sweetly confessing their love for each other on this romantic city.

I forced myself to love this city again but how could I? when I lost the one I love here on this city.

 

===

 

I can see a man, far away from me staring at the Eiffel Tower but he can't be that  guy, he won't comeback for me

I just have one wish,

it is to  remember all our happy memories here on Paris

 

I can see a girl, far away from me staring at the Eiffel Tower with too much sadness in her eyes, but she can't be that girl, she hates me for leaving her alone.

The last thing that I  want to do before I go back,

Is to remember the romance and love that we had before on this city

 

===

 

I am now infront of the Louvre, I remember that time that he can't stop teasing me, that I look like MONA LISA. Now i can't stop thinking of those times where he would tease me nonstop. I would always end up pouting then I would always receive a kiss.

 

I'm here at the Louvre I remember that we would always fight inside this museum. I don't get why she hates being called MONA LISA, Mona Lisa is very famous for her beauty and she is very beautiful, much more prettier than Mona Lisa.Those times that we tease each other Are memories that I can't forget, especially her pout, that makes me want to kiss her lips everytime.

 

Up here at the Montparnasse Tower, we would always see the beautyof Paris. Watching breathtaking sunsets with him are one of my best memories with him' How I wish he's with me right now

 

The Montparnasse Tower reminds me of how beautiful she is, while watching the sunsets, I can't stop looking at her face. Her face that is full of amazement and happiness. How I wish she's with me right now

 

Notre Dame Cathedral, oh i love that place so much. Silly may it sound but I want to get married there. I know it may be impossible but I believe that with him it could happen.

 

Now I'm here admiring how Notre Dame Cathedral looks so elegant and ancient. She told me before that, she wants to get married here, I know it's impossible but for her I would do my best to make it happen.

 

Of course I will never forget the Siene River. Crusing with him was magical. It was full of romance and love. But I know it ended two year ago so i need to forget him

 

Crusing at the Siene River was one of the best things I've done with her. I can feel our love for each other by the scent of the sea and the romance that was brought by Paris. 

 

I was walking when I bumped to someone and i fell on the ground. Falling made me cry, not because it hurts but I don't know it reminds me of how I met him before

 

I was walking when a girl suddenly bumped into me. I suddenly had this feeling on me, this is how I met her before

 

Is this him??? Did he came back for me?

 

Is it her??? Is she still waiting for me?

 

=========================================================

 

 

I looked up at the guy infront of me, hoping that it's him

 

I looked at her hoping that she's the girl I lost

 

but i was disappointed....

 

then pain hit me...

 

It was not him

 

It's not her

 

He's not the one I'm looking for

 

She's not the one I'm finding...

 

===============================================================

 

Then I realize how pathetic I am, expecting him to be here. So I cried more, letting my tears ran out from my eyes.

I am very disappointed, for once I thought that he came back for me.. I suddenly feel that I was being carried..

 

I saw her crying, maybe she's expecting someone too, same with me but what we're expecting turned to be a different person. So I decided to carry her, I hate seeing a girl crying. I will move on and forget everything about her

 

"Yah why are you carrying me? put me down!"

"Just cry all you want,hide your face on my back, I know your as sad as me, and you're tired, so I'll help you"

"how could you be so sure? that I'm sad? that I'm tired?"

"Because that's what I feel too"

"Why?"

"We're both longing for someone, looking for someone that we lost right?"

"So you're finding your girlfriend here on Paris?"

"Yeah, we broke up here two years ago"

"same with me, what a coincidence"

"I don't want you to keep on crying, especially we're here on Paris, we should have fun"

"How could you say that so easily? like you're not hurt"

"Because today I've decided that I'm ready to move on, come on let's go"

"put me down first please" then with that he put her down

"come on, let's go back to the places we've went to, but now you're with someone, not alone, sad and expecting someone to be with you"

"What is this a date? after crying ???"

"You could say that, maybe I just want someone to hang out with, I don't want to waste my time here crying"

"I don't even know your name yet"

" I'm Jiyong by the way"

"Sandara but call me Dara"

"Now can we please start the tour Maidmoiselle?"

"oh... yes Monsieur"

 

==========================================================================

 

We both went to all the places that I went with my boyfriend before. But I didn't cry, because it's for me to start something new. To forget everything about him. To just bury all those memories about him.

We went to all the places that I went with my girlfriend before. But I'm not sad, I am here to forget her. To end everything and have a new start.

But this guy Jiyong is a great help

And with this girl Dara helped me alot

for me to realize something

 for me to remember 

That I may have found someone that I love here on Paris,

That I may have lost that love here

but maybe

and maybe

I can find someone new

even though I didn't find the love I lost

and a new love can come

New love may happen

 

 

SO WE BELIEVE ...

THAT PARIS IS INDEED THE CITY OF LOVE

 

FOR IN THIS CITY

LOVE HAPPENS

LOVE ENDS

LOVE CAN REUNITE

BUT MOST ESPECIALLY 

A NEW LOVE CAN BE FOUND

 

===================================================================================================================

 END

========================================================

 

WAH ! i hope you liked it.. even though I made a twist on the end... 

because this is what I want to tell. THAT EVEN IF YOU LOST SOMEONE IT'S EITHER IT MAY COMEBACK OR SOMEONE NEW WOULD COME...

and for me I chose to find someone new...

- if you guys don't understand it because the way I've written it.. maybe it would be a great help to read the pink one first then read the blue one... but I really hope you guys understand it....because its actually my first time to write a one shot so yeah.... sorry for that

SO YEAHHH.... THANK YOU EVERYONE... PLEASE DONT HATE ME FOR DOING THE TWIST.. i also had a hard time deciding if I should do that... heheh

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE ... 

THANK YOU

AND 

LOVE YOU ALL!

and for other stories it would be posted soon