Destination of the Day

Sequel to Prequel : When Exo member is jealous of Kris

"Ahhh" Kris yawned. 

It's been a few hours since the trip start. But still you don't really know where actually it brought you. This trip is made special for you by Kris. Fortunately, EXO member and you have been in a  lot of troubles in this trip.

You didn't wake up in his arms but beside him. He wrap you along with his jacket. You didn't know he put on jacket before. It must be so cold out there. It's near winter so you must be freezing. Thank god Kris shares his jacket with you. You open your eyes and look up at him.

"Kris, we arrived yet ?" you ask him in a low tone.

"Ehmm..now ? Well..." He check the time on his watch.

"I guess so by now..we should arrived" again he yawned and pull you closer to him. 

~~DING DONG~~ 

"Yes! we have arrived." Kris start to get up and stretch his body.

He went to the other side of the bus to see .

"Luhan, D.O , Sehun, Suho, Kai, Chen, Lay, Suho Sehun wake up ~ we have arrived..come on come on" He pats s and they start to move.

"Wait, where is .....oh Xiu Min, Tao ~ why are you sleeping on the floor..Get up ! " as he saw Tao sleeping on the floor while Xiu Min covers his mouth.

"Everybody wake up...!." 

"Euwww, your saliva is all over my hand" Xiu Min pushes Tao away.

As the leader orders everybody starts to get up and get their things as they board off the bus. You are so sleepy back then. You can't even stand properly. Kris told Lay to carry your things and he carried you down the bus.

The bus goes away and all of you has arrived to the destination.

"Woahhhh!~ this thing is ....cute !!! " Xiu Min yawning.

"Welcome to my house !~~ " Kris said while smiling.

"Wow, where are we ? In Japan ? " Luhan ask as he confused.

Kris brought you to his house. It has the old Japanese style. With sliding door. It is kind of cozy there.

"Woah, i don't know you had this house" Sehun said in amazed.

"You don't because i don't tell you, come on lets go inside " as he lead everybody inside.

He went inside and place you inside one of the rooms. It has so many rooms in there. There's no bed there but it is completed with bathrooms and TV and the jaccuzi but no bed. It is kind of old and new design mixed together. After he put a blanket on you he slides the door and close it. He gives you a kiss on your forehead before he left.

--AUTHOR POV--

Kris find his way back to . He showed them their rooms. After they all get changed they agreed to cook ramen together because they are too hungry.

They finished cooking the food together. Tao keeps complaining that his hurts a lot. It must be because of the accidents in the bus.

"AH, my hurts a lot ...." Tao complains.

"Stop complaining it is not that much" Sehun smack his .

"OUUUUCHHH !! Stop it ! "and he smack Sehun's arm

"What is wrong with you guys ??Just now i saw you guys were so sleepy, we had 6 hours of sleep. My girlfriend can't even stand properly because she is too sleepy. And then i saw 9 of you sleeping while hugging each other . And next, Xiumin and Tao sleep on the floor.....Is there something i missed during the trip ? "

Kris eyed the boys with a scary glares. None of the boys dare to speak up.

**TO BE CONTINUED**

Thanks for reading! Hahahaha ~ I had some ideas for these and i hope you all enjoyed this. Sorry if it was Bad. *bow Do comment ^^ Wait patiently for the next chapter :)