Final

A leader's thought

"Hey guys,look what i found while i was cleaning hyung's room."

Key came to them and shouted.

"What is it key?"jonghyun asked.

"It's his diary."

This seem to caught their interest.They gathered around key and looked at the small book on his hand.

"Do you think we should?"asked taemin.

They wanted to respect their hyung's privacy but their curiousity got the best of them.

Since onew was still at work,the four of them weren't worry about getting caught.

They began to flip through the pages.

 

January 24

We are busy preparing for our comeback.We were really tired and worn out.I saw my dongsaengs hard at work.I couldn't have been more proud.They work really hard and made me proud to be called their leader.To me,they are more than just my bandmates and members.Their my family.I would do anything to make them happy.

The members were touched.They continued to flip through the pages.

February 15

Today,I saw my dongsaengs looking worn out.They must been very tired.I also know that it's been so long since they seen their family and that thay missed them badly.I couldn't stand to see them like this.If i could,i wanted to carry all the pain they felt.I love them to much to see them feel any pain.I feel so useless that i couldn't do anything for them either than comforting them.What kind of a leader am i?I should be responsible for them,taking away their pain but the best thing i can do is comfort them and assure them.Being the leader isn't easy but i'll do my best.For them.

The members were speechless.They had no idea that onew love them that much.

March 20

We had an interview today about our comeback.I didn't talk much.It's not that i'm shy or anything.It's just that i wanted for my dongsaengs to shine as well.They worked so hard and they deserved more credit,love and attention.

*Flip through pages

April 6

I had a serious fall and hurt myself badly.I didn't  want to burden my dongsaengs so i pretended to be alright.I didn't want them to worry about me and get distracted.I just have to hold it.Fighting!!

The members felt tears down their cheecks.Taemin cried on minho's shoulder evethough he was crying to.Jonghyun and key hugged each and comforted each other.

They didn't realise that onew had finally returned.He was shock to see his dongsaengs crying.

"Guys?"

They were shocked of onew's sudden apperance.Onew saw the book on key's hand.His eye's widened.

"Y..you read it?"he asked.They all nodded with guilty expression.

"Hyung we,we just want you to know that you don't have to keep your problems to yourself."said key.

"If you have a problem hyung,don't keep it to yourself."said jonghyun.

"Hyung,your a great leader.the best leader anyone could asked for.you don't have to carry all our burdens by yourself."said minho.

Taemin suddenly ran to onew and gave him a hug.

"Hyung,we love you.with all our hearts,we do.your not only our leader and hyung,you are a family to us to."he said and jonghyun,key and minho agreed.

Onew was touched by what they said.

"Thank you guys."

They quickly hugged each other.They knew that shinee will always be forever.