Marrying you was definitely not a mistake at all.

Divorcing Donghae?!

Hye Mi's POV

Today is the day i'm getting divorced to my lovely and caring husband, Donghae. I'm now on my bed staring into space thinking if i should divorce him or not.

It's 8am now. We have to be at the court by 12pm. Donghae is still sleeping peacefully beside me. How cute is he when he sleeps. Sadly, this is the last time i'm seeing him. After i divorce, i plan to go far far away from Korea and live my life to very end.

We are divorcing because he caught me cheating on him with G Dragon oppa. We were holding hands in the cafe nearby his workplace when he caught us. He was still cool about the incident but i was the one who wanted a divorce from him. 

I suddenly wanted to meet GD oppa before i go away.

I decided to call him. 

"Yoboseyo? Hye Mi-ah? I thought you are going to divorce him later?" GD oppa asked.

"Yes. I want to meet you for the very last time before i go away." I said.

"What do you mean by meeting for 'the very last time'? Anyway, meet me at the usual park near your apartment. I'll see you in 5 mins time." Oppa said.

"Arasso. Meet you in a while." I hanged up the phone.

I hopped out the bed quietly not wanting to wake Donghae up. I grabbed my coat preparing to leave the apartment.

Donghae's POV

Meeting G Dragon? I was actually listening to the conversation between the two of them. I woke up way earlier than Hye Mi. I couldn't understand why Hye Mi would want to divorce me although she cheated on me. I forgave her when she cheated on me but she's the one who wanted to divorce. I know that Hye Mi is not the type of girl who would do that. Something was amiss.

I decided to follow Hye Mi and listen what do those two have to say to each other.

I grabbed my coat and leave the apartment. I saw her walking towards to the nearby park. There was not a lot of people because usually the residents here would wake up real late on the weekends.

I saw her wave to G Dragon. Pff. I saw some trees around that spot. I quickly hide behind one of the tree and listened to their conversation.

Hye Mi's POV

I was walking towards the park. I already saw GD oppa because of his weird sentimental fashion outfit in the morning. I waved at him and greeted him, " Oppa!" 

He then smiled at me back and waved to me like a diva. Pff, what a weird guy.

"Good morning Hye Mi. Are you feeling okay?" GD oppa asked me.

"Yes. I'm okay. Actually i came here to meet you, will be the last time" i told him.

"Explain please." he said.

"I don't know if i want to divorce Donghae or not. I'm confused." I expressed my feelings.

"I don't meant this in a bad way but i suggest you to divorce him. After you divorce him, you can follow me to the states and get your operation done." Oppa stated.

"But the doctor said that treatment is no longer gonna work. I'm at the last stage of my stomach cancer. I only have 3 more months to leave. Just let me live in peace for the next 3 months alone." I responded.

"But could you at least tell Donghae that you are having a cancer? He needs to know as a husband even if your going to divorce him sooner or later." Oppa said in his serious voice.

"Donghae won't let me divorce him if knows that. He is a caring and lovely husband to me, he ranked me at no.1 out of all things in the world. I kind of use you to cheat on him and now you expect me to tell him that i'm having cancer? I'm making him suffer." I declared.

GD oppa then pulled me in for a hug. I rejected it.

"I'm still Donghae's legal wife even though i'm divorcing him later. Sorry. I realised that i couldn't touch any other guy except my husband without his permission," i stated.

"I-i'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that." he said in disappointment.

"I need to go now. I'm sorry for using you oppa. I have hurt Donghae and you. It's all because of me." My eyes are welling up in tears.

"What about me Hye Mi?" Oppa asked.

"Your a nice lovely guy. I'm sure that a lot of girls would want you. Don't worry, you can never prove me wrong." I said.

"Hye Mi..." Oppa looked at me.

Donghae's POV

Can you repeat what i just heard from those two? Hye Mi... having stomach cancer? And she didn't even tell me that because she didn't want me to suffer? That relationship was fake because Hye Mi was using G Dragon as an excuse to divorce me? Is that it Hye Mi? 

Why couldn't you tell me that Hye Mi? WHY?! You made me feel so guilty. I have failed as a husband, i didn't even take notice of her. Earlier this month, she went to the toilet a lot of times, she told me she had diarrhea, she was actually going through pain to hide it from me?

I feel like killing myself now. I was touched by her when she rejected his hug. She even said that she was my LEGAL wife. I was supremely touched by it. I ran as fast as i could back to the apartment. 

I went back to the bed and pretend that i was still sleeping. I used the blanket to wipe the beads of perspiration on my forehead to prevent her from seeing it.

Few mins later, i heard the door open. I heard sobbing. It must be her. Her footsteps could be heard. She went back towards our room and went to the toilet.

I got up from the bed and went towards the door. I placed my ear on the door. I could hear her crying endlessly while saying, "I'm sorry Donghae, it's all my fault." 

It made me feel more guilty than ever. 

I stand outside the door waiting for her to come out so that i could hug her and make her feel loved.

Hye Mi's POV

I said my last goodbye to GD oppa and make my leave. I went back towards the apartment in tears. 

Few mins later, i reached the apartment. I had to go the toilet. My whole face was wet with tears. As i stepped in the bedroom, i saw Donghae still sleeping on the bed. That made me cry more than ever. I went to toilet and cried my heart out as i said, "I'm sorry Donghae, it's all my fault."

5 mins later, i had stopped crying and i had washed my face. My eyes was still puffy and red.

I opened the door and to my surprise, it was Donghae looking at me, with tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Y-yeobo." I said while looking down.

Donghae then lifted my chin up towards his face but i couldn't look at him directly in his eyes. 

"Look at me, please." He said in his soft toned voice. 

I slowly look at him. His eyes were red and puffy too. 

"I followed you just now. I heard everything. Why didn't you tell me that?" Donghae said while his voice started to tremble. I was surprised. He followed me to the park? He heard everything? As in everything?!

He then hugged me tightly than ever. 

"I won't divorce you. I won't let my beatiful wife suffer alone." He expressed.

"Yeobo. I'm dying. Divorce me. I give you my permission to re-marry a wife that won't trouble you like me." I suggested while i was crying.

"Don't say that. I won't marry any girl other than you. Actually, your already my wife. Don't go Hye Mi. I love you. Do you know that? I love you a lot. I don't want to let you go, ever." He expressed his feelings to me.

It made me cry even more. Donghae then wipe off the tears on my cheeks with his thumb. 

"We will just spent our lives together till the very end." Donghae said.

1 YEAR LATER

No One's POV

"Hye Mi-ah? I'm home." Donghae said to Hye Mi.

"Oh, yeobo, your home." Hye Mi said.

Hye Mi didn't die. 3 months have past after they reunite but it turns out that Hye Mi fought well with the cancer. It was all fate for them to be together. Hye Mi is now still recovering from the cancer and now she is already 2 months pregnant. 

"Bada? Appa is home. I miss you so much even though i'm only gone for 8 hours, it felt like 8 years! I hope your healthy in omma's womb," Donghae said as he placed his head at Hye Mi's baby bump.

"Yeobo, i'm craving for some blueberries. Can you get me some of it?" Hye Mi pleaded.

"Anything for my beautiful wife and pretty daughter." Donghae kissed Hye Mi's cheek and then headed off to buy some blueberries.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for everyone who read this :) My second last paper is tomorrow and then after my last paper, i'll update my Super Junior fanfic. Sorry to keep you guys waiting. I am so in love with Donghae. I'm starting to like Kyuhyun too... xD Okay then, going to study now. Please comment and subscribe to this story<3