T: CBOX

CAN TUTORIALS. ↫

 


cbox is just a chatbox, which people can use to talk? raughs, im so dumb. i dont know. so yup. cbox is like chatango. except that chatango, you would need to create an account to talk. whereas, you dont even need to cretae an account for this cbox. just fill in the form below, and tadah! you may start chatting. however, there isnt a font-size or even font-family selection. but who cares. /bricked. i just am too lazy to make my own account for chatango. therefore, id recommend cbox.
 
im too noisy. ill cut short. so, first off. go to this website here. it looks like this.
 
 
so, you actually would need to create an account to host for a cbox first. but yeah. thats only like, one time registration. so its pretty . . . easy.
 
after making your account, login. then afterwards, click on "look & feel", scrolling over to "layout options"
 
 
there would be the "width and height" "form layout" "messages" and yeah, thats about it. change the width and height to whatever fits your layout. also change some of the settings. an example would be shown below.
 
 
and next, go over to "looks & feels" again, scrolling over to "style presets" and then, pick something you like from the selection. id normally go with "transparent"
 
after picking the one you like most and stuffs, head over to "colours & fonts". again, edit as much as you want till it fits your liking. an example would be shown below, as usual.
 
 
now you are pretty much done, unless you want to continue to edit the css. it would be here. :-)
 
 
anyways did you guys see the "smilies" tab? well thats an emoticon-filled land. nahh. here's how you do it anyways. go over to options, going over to smilies.
 
 
have up any kawaii emoticons or plainly, emoticons. remember to have up the "code" as well. as in :-) and tadah, and emoticon would appear. so yeah. you can have 2 "code"s for one emoticon. like how facebook have :) and :-) as the same emoticon. so yup!
 
to find kawaii emoticons, its simple. its just a pixel, therefore, search for pixels! 
 
some good tumblogs with pixels: