part 1

The voice of angels

Gackt

i woke up, and looked at the clock 6:30 it says. i have to be a the shoot at 7:30. i have to get ready, the phone rang it was Ruki i answerd it,

"Hello?... Gackt-chan".

"Hello and how many times do i have to tell you to stop calling me that"

"but it is cute".

" i have to get ready ill talk to you at the shoot".

i hung up the phone i guess no time for breakfast. i ran down stairs to catch a taxi. i imaged Ruki waithing for me like a puppy," hahahaha".

When i arrived i went to the 2nd floor and saw Ruki there waiting for me like i imagend.

"hey Gackt-chan, the party last night was great wasnt it"

" just like highschool partys we went to". i replied.

one of the make-up artist came up to us.

"Gackt we are ready for you and you to Ruki"

"ok".

 

 

Ruki

 

when i was out of mak-up i looked over at Gackt. He is beautiful as always. I loved him since highschool i didnt know how to confess to him, and i didnt wat to ruin our friendship.He is very important to me.

"Ruki were ready to shoot" the photographer said.

i looked at Gackt and Ranmamrue was over there fondling Gackt. He is aways over him even at the party. That needs to know his place. i went over to them.

"Hey Gackt there ready to shoot".

"Oh alright. it will just be a minute Ranmarue".

i glared at Ranmarue and so did he. i whisperd in his ear.

"Stay away he is mine".

"im not so sure" he replied.

i went to Ruki. After we took pictures i saw him looking and smiling at Ranmarue.

"You should stay away from him"

"why?"

"I dont like him"

"Well i dont like him"

"well i like him, he is taking me out to lunch".

i looked at Ranmarue he grinned. its now or never i thought. i grabbed Gackts arm and went to the dressing room.

" what is the you Ruki, i wont know unless you tell me"

i lend in and kissed him i slipped my toung and tangled it with his. he tried to push me away but i just held hi hands aginst the wall. i might as well go all the way if he is never going to talk to me. i stared taking of his pants.

 

Gackt

i sat the thinking in silents of what happend, Ruki me i kept saying in my mind. The phone rang it was Ruki. 

"STOP CALLING ME!. I NEVER WANT TO SPEAK TO YOU AGAIN!".