chapterone

My Boyfriend fell in Love with My Oppa?!

 


C h a p t e r   O n e 
m i s t a k e n e d 

 

10.6.2012


 

Chanyeol dug his fingernails into his palms as he strained his eyes. They were getting REALLY dry. He could feel his eyes beginning to grow incredibly red.

"YA! HURRY UP AND BLINK KYUNGSOO!" 

"Ahaha, you'll never beat my big-eyed baby!" Kai laughed in the background. Chanyeol couldn't do this anymore. He needed to blink. He suddenly stood up loudly from his seat and leaned towards D.O. who was sitting there with his eyes still perfectly fine.

 

"I'm going to kiss you if you don't blink!"

 

Kai automatically stopped laughing and turned around, to find the tip of Chanyeol's nose against D.O.'s. He inhaled loudly in shock.

"HA! LOSER~! YOU BLINKED! AH~HA~AH~HA" Chanyeol screamed in joy, getting his chance to blink all he wanted. Kai marched over to Chanyeol and pushed him."HEY! YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO MY MAN, YOU FREAKING DERP-HEAD!" Kai bursted in anger. D.O slowly lifted his hand up to touch the tip of his nose. His 'precious' nose.

"My nose...has been violated...by y-you..." D.O's big eyes still remained the same. Baekyun heard the commotion and walked in the room.

"What's wrong?"

Kai stomped up to Baekhyun. "Yo man, JUST MY BABY'S NOSE!" 

Baekhyun slowly turned around and looked at Chanyeol who was hiding beneath the pillows on the couch. 

"He...touched my nose...How can he even have the thought to do that AND VIOLATE ME?!" D.O. stood up, looking at Kai.

"Honey, I have failed to keep my innocence."

Kai loosed his expression and looked at D.O. "Oh baby, you've done nothing wrong! You're still a handsome person in my vision!~" Kai ran his fingers along D.O's face as they began acting full of sorrow. Baekhyun and Chanyeol could only stare at them.

"Wow... so dramatic..." Baekyun whispered at the sight of them.

"Bacon?" Chanyeol asked beneath the pillows. "You know I still love you, right?" 

Baekhyun smiled. He jumped onto Chanyeol, causing a major distraction that D.O. and Kai stopped what they were doing.

"I LOVE YOU TOO~~!" They both giggled as they were being seperated by pillows. Chanyeol pinched Baekhyun's cheeks. "Aigoo~ kyeopta!"

"No, you're cuter!"

"Shut up. Stop trying to pretend you don't know you're cute!"

Kai and Kyungsoo looked at BeakYeol and then each other. "DERP."

 

 


 

The doorbell rang at exactly 6. Mi Kyung's smile widened as she ran out off the kitchen. She quickly smoothed out the wrinkles on her white floral dress and opened the door. There in front of her, stood her perfectly handsome boyfriend who was dressed in a suit.

"Good evening, Mi Kyung. Wow, you're so beautiful" Sehun awed in amazment.

Mi Kyung bit her lips. "Gomawo~ oppa. You're really handsome!" She stepped back for Sehun to enter her home. His eyes wandered around at the beautiful living room as the delicious aroma of food traveled up his nostrils.

 

 

Footsteps were heard coming down the stairs, causing Sehun to lurched his vision to his left. What stood before his eyes was a beautiful girl whose short light brown hair hanged down from her head, still wet from after an evening shower. She was clothed in a t-shirt and gray sweats. As soon as their eyes met, the beautiful figure's lips slowly curved into a warm smile. Sehun's lips departed the more he studied the figure.

 

"How can a human be this beautiful?... Mi Kyung never told me she had a siste-"

 

"Luhan Oppa!" Mi Kyung smiled at the figure greatfully.

Sehun quickly jumped back into reality. "THAT GIRL, IS HER OPPA?!"

"Sehun-ah, this is my Oppa, Luhan. Oppa, this is Sehun" Mi Kyung introduced them both. 

Luhan's smile grew wider and he softly landed on the ground from the last step of the stairs. He walked towards Sehun, making Sehun's heart pound everytime Luhan took a light step.

 

"ohgawd.That angel is walking towards me. ACT COOL SEHUN! ACT COOL!"

 

Luhan's took his hand out of his pocket and stuck it out at Sehun. "I'm Luhan" he smiled.

 

"His voice..."

 

Sehun gupled, looking at Luhan's beautiful hand that was before him. He slowly raised his hand from his side and reached out for a handshaked too. But as soon as the hairs of their skin touched, Sehun felt as if he collasped onto the floor. Luhan quickly locked his flawless hand around Sehun's, striking Sehun with thunderbolts.

 

"This nightmare is not coming true. You're just dreaming, Sehun. Don't fall for it."

 

Sehun fell numb holding onto Luhan's beautifully sculpted hand. Luhan began to pull away but Sehun held onto it, still shocked at what kind of hand he has. Luhan didn't repel. He only stood there with a confused expression.

"...Uhm... Oppa?..." Mi Kyung questioned, looking at how long they've been holding hands. Sehun's eyes met upon Luhan's and he quickly pulled away his hand, staring at it.

 

"His hand is cursed. This guy's hand, HOW CAN IT BE SO SOFT?!"

 

"Oppa, shall we go eat?" Mi Kyung wrapped her arm around the both of them as they walk into the dining room. "Wow, so much food!" Sehun expressed with excitement. He pulled out a chair for Mi Kyung to sit and sat next to her. He watched Luhan walk over to the seat across from them and sit down.

"Oh, where's Il Sung?" Luhan got up from his seat and walked out with a smile. "I'll go get him."

"Mianhe, my parents couldn't stay home today. They had to attend an appointment" Mi Kyung interuppted Sehun's thoughts. He turned around to face her, showing off his smile.

 

They both heard a scream in the background.

 

"Stop it Hyung!" the voice of a little boy giggled.

"Ooh~ this little boy can talk!" Luhan's laugh rang through Sehun's eardrums, sending a cold shiver down his spine.

 

"Even his laugh is beautiful..."

 

A littled boy ran into the dining room, running straight towards Mi Kyung. "Noona!" He laughed some more.

"Where's Luhan hyung?" she asked. Suddenly Luhan appeared and swept Il Sung up into the air.

"You, need to eat some more you skinny baby" Luhan teased Il Sung, putting him in the seat next to his. 

"Hyung, just wait until I grow into a pig and I"LL SQUISH YOU!" Il Sung yelled. They all bursted out in laughter. 

 

"Il Sung-ah, this is Sehun Hyung. Say hello" Mi Kyung smiled, looking at Sehun. Il Sung slid off his chair and ran to Sehun, sticking out his hand.

 

"I'm Il Sung. HI Sehun Hyung!" he expressed, making Sehun's smile grow bigger. Sehun shook hands with Il Sung. "Nice to meet you Il Sung! You're so handsome!" Sehun laughed. Il Sung quickly ran back into his seat and smiled at Luhan. Luhan nodded his head at Il Sung and they bumped fists.

 

"Let's eat!" Il Sung yelled, reaching for his chopsticks.

 


 

"Can you wait here while I go clean up?" 

"Sure."

Sehun settled himself onto the sofa and smiled as Mi Kyung walked back into the dining room. Il Sung slowly crept up on Sehun.

"Boo!"

Sehun twitched and turned around to find Il Sung laughing behind him. "AH! So scary!" Sehun laughed and Il Sung walked around to sit next to him.

"Hyung?" he asked.

"Hm?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"What is it?"

Il Sung's voice grew into a whisper.

"Do you watch ~"

"WHAT THE HELL?! WHO'S TEACHING THIS KID ABOUT ?!"

Sehun laughed uncomfortably. "Uh-uhm, no n-no.... Il Sung-ah...is your Luhan hyung teaching you this?" Sehun quitley asked, not answering Il Sung's question. Il Sung silently chuckled.

"shhhhhh.." he put his finger up to his mouth, only leading to further laughter.

"Does Luhan watch it?"

"Do I watch what?" Luhan asked, approaching them both as he sat on the couch.

"Barbie! Do you watch Barbie? I used to love that show!" Sehun stuttered in surprise. He paused himself.

"Did I just say... that I loved Barbie...? *vomits*"

Luhan furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "Uh...m"

 

 


29


Yeap. First Chapter! :D Thanks to all those who has subscribed and commented. Hope you guys enjoyed! ^_^