Once in a Lifetime Moment ~

The Best Moment along with the Worst. [One Shot]

====================================================

YooJin's POV

*sigh*

Another boring loveless day. I glanced at my bed table and kissed Donghae's picture. Yes, Donghae, the guy in Super Junior who always has a rose in he's hand. Everytime i see him pass, he'd always smirk and give us winks. As alwalys, I'll melt. I love him! I am totally one of his fangirls. But I'm not super fan girl like "HEY OPPA MARRY ME!!" No I'm not like that. I always have to keep it cool since i dont want to freak him out.

"Hey YooJin!" My bestfriend HyeMi nudged me. "Come on, dress up already! We'll be late! You dont want that to happen, Dont you?" I turned my face to her with a bored expression. "Where are we going anyway?" "Well My Wookie invited me to a club party. Ofcourse i dont want to be bored and out-of-place there so i said I'll be going with you." Oh my Hyemi, how lucky she is to find someone that loves her. I have to admit Ryeowook is a girly guy. But he sure knows how to make it up to he's babe. "Come on YooJin! Donghae is there~" She said. I looked at her wide eyed. "D-Donghae?!" "Yes YooJin~ So come on!" She pushed me to my bathroom and threw me a random dress.

[http://www.yesstyle.com/en/wonderland-floral-print-u-neck-tank-dress-black-one-size/info.html/pid.1024052806]

"Wear it." She said and leaned her back at the door."Hyemi ! This is so damn short!" I said budging the doorknob  "Do you want to be noticed by Donghae or not?" I was stopped by that. Donghae does like exposed legs. I thought about it and tried the dress on.

"Hyemi! I'm done! Open the door now!" I shouted. Hyemi turned around and she saw me with the dress. "Wow YooJin! You look stunning." She said circling me. "Donghae will notice you know." 'Sure Hyemi, I wish too.' I thought.

Hyemi started the car and we drove to the place. It was huge! With partying peope! "Let's go!" Hyemi pulled me by the hand and ran to Yesung. "Hey Yesung ~" Hyemi greeted. "Oh hi~ Hyemi," He then looked at the panting me. More like look at my legs. "And hi there YooJin." I looked at him and he winked at me. I just smiled. I guess he was shocked. "Never seen a girl ignore you?" I asked him. He stutterd. "Haha. Nevermind." I said and smiled at him. "HYEMI !!!!" Someone shouted. I'm guessing it's from Ryeowook since it sounds like a girl. "WOOKIE!" Hyemi said and they hugged each other. I smiled at the scene becase they were indeed a cute couple. I looked around to find Donghae. Hmmppff. No sign. I dazed back at Yesung who was looking at me. He stretched he's arms towards me.

"Want a hug too?" I chukled and playfully pushed he's arms away. He smiled at me and cleared his throat. "So....are you single?" He asked me. As an ELF i should be totally drooling right now, right? But my Donghae owns my heart soooo... "Yes, I am. But my heart is totally taken by-"

"Donghae?"
He cutted me. "H-how did you know?" I asked him. Could it be that they were talking about it at there dorm? Omo~ that meant they knew me as a stalker. A super stalker. OHHMAGAADD !! What am I going to say ? "It's obvious anyway" He said. My heart pounded faster. "But you know, your lucky i didnt tell the others." As he stated that. i felt relieved. "Gosh~ for one sec i thought you guys were looking at me as a stalker." He just laughed and I laughed too. "Donghae-sshi!" He suddenly shouted. I turned around to see Donghae waving at him. I looked at Yesung and gave him a not-right-now face. He just smiled at me. Gosh~ Yesung. Your cute i know but please dont do this.

"What's Up hyung." Donghae said and made a weird handshake with Yesung. "I'd like you to meet YooJin." He said and looked at me. Donghae too, looked at me smiled. "Hi. I'm Donghae, but i guess you already know that." I smiled and he smiled back at me. I'm melting right now. Donghae said he wanted to drink so he invited us. We sat at a table. Me, Yesung and Donghae. We ordered drinks (the alcoholic ones, I'm underaged so i dont know lots about them) and chitchatted(?) with each other. Hyemi and Wookie sat beside us too. I was all happy cause I was finally talking with the man in my dreams.

Well, until a flirt invited Donghae to dance. "Cool." Donghae said and excused himself from us. My smile turned into a frown and they noticed. Yesung patted my back and curled my hair behind my ear. "Dont worry, they'll just dance anyway." He said and gave me an assuring smile. I smiled back and glanced at Donghae dancing in the crowd. HE WAS ALREADY SHIRTLESS! Man! He just stood up from us for like 20 seconds and he's already shirtless. He was dancing ily  and was madly pouring beer on he's y body. "Hyung, Hyung!" Kyuhyun called and ran to or table. "Donghae is half !" They all gasped and took a look at the crowd and found Donghae. "I'm guessing he's already drunk. That guy, he knows he's weakness is alcohol. Tsk, tsk," Yesung stated.

I became worried and looked at Yesung. "What are we going to do?" He sighed and stood up. "I'm going there." He said. "Wait, I'll come too." I stood up and went with him to the crowd. 

Yesung pulled Donghae away from the crowd and went near the bartender. "Oh come on hyung ~ I'm having fun there." "Dont create a scandal here."  Yesung said but Donghae kept on budging him. Donghae pushed Yesung hard and Yesung fell. I gasped and went near Yesung. "Are you Ok?" I asked him. "Yes I'm fine." He said and stood up. I pulled Donghae's arm and made him turn to me. "Donghae-sshi, Stop." I said. MAN, I'm being mean to my prince charming. "Donghae-yah" I said again and moved my hand infront of his eyes. He stopped me by holding my hand and pushing me against a nearby wall. I'm nervous right now. I'm going to melt here. He's so freaking hot with he's ed shirt. I stared at his eyes and surprisingly, he's staring at mine too.

He curled my hair backwards and my cheeks. "YooJin, that's your name right?" He said and i nodded. He smiled at me and leaned closer. I can feel his breath. "Your very pretty." He said and my cheeks again. I knew he was drunk but whatever! He's totally praising me right now.

He cupped my cheeks and went in for a kiss. Wahhh !!!! He's kissing me right now ! It was passionate at first then he kissed harder and started to explore my mouth with he's tounge.  (A/N: I totally just got this from a fic i read earlier. I know nothing about kissing. >.<) I went in too and I tied my arms toward he's neck. This is the best day ever. 

He held my hips. I then felt rumbling sounds from he's abs but i ignored it. I have to cherish the moment. He then cutted it and i gasped for some air. I pulled me again into a kiss but this time it was different. He started to burp in my mouth which was weird and i opened my eyes to see him. He was totally fine but when i closed my eyes again, he BARFED at my mouth. Inside it ! (A/N: LOL I can totally imagine your face, reader ^^) I had to pushed him and scratch my tounge. I was covered in barf and him too. He's all mouth was disgusting ! He his lips which made me barf myself. "I want more." He stated. I barfed again. Gahhhh ! Donghae ! WTF??!! The bad thing about that, is that everyone was staring at us. And then Yesung came and ....

"YOOOJIIIIINNN !!!!!" I sat up at my bed in surprise. I was sweating cold sweat and gasping for air. "Did you had a nightmare?" Hyemi asked me. Gosh! Good thing it was only a dream. I was about to tell her but the again she might think i'm weird and leave me alone and not talk to me anymore. "N-nothing" I said. She then nudged me. "If that's so then hurry up already!" He said to me. I stared blankly at the window and asked her where were we going. "Well My Wookie invited me to a club party. Ofcourse i dont want to be bored and out-of-place there so i said I'll be going with you." Oh my Gosh ~ DEJaVU ?

==================================

Did you guys enjoy it ? Haha. Tell me what you think about it :))

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE ~

SARANGHAEYO ! ♥♥♥♥♥♥ XOXO