The trip part 1

Highschool Flower Boys

[A/N: Annyeong~ I hope that you will like this chapter~ I put a lot of work into it~~^^ There will be backround music later~ purrty long chapter compared to my other chapters!!

 

 

 

 

 

                                               

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

>>>Sohyun's POV<<<

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

* SOHYUN, SOHYUN! HELP! SOHYUN! DON'T LEAVE ME! HELP! HEEEELP!*

*GASP* I woke up frightened. It was all a dream. My heart was pounding like it wanted to get out of my body.

I put a hand over my beating heart and looked at the clock. It was only 7:00 am but I usually wake up at 7:30 am.

Since i was up already, i decided to just get ready. I haven't even packed my luggage yet for the trip and started to pack clothes and other things i will need.

I got picked up by Dali and we both arrived in school.

* PANT PANT* "UGH! WHY IS MY LUGGAGE SO HEAVY?! I SWEAR I PUT BARLEY ANYTHING IN IT!" Dali rolled her luggage.

"Why'd you pack so much? Its only one night we are spending there." I was rolling my luggage as Dali and i stepped into the gym.

I sat next to Dali and we sat on the bleachers. Dali made me massaged her arms, so i did.

-

-

"IS EVERYONE HERE? I WILL TAKE ROLL CALL!

JAE HEE!"

"HERE!" A girl raised her hands.

-

-

-

" LEE SO HYUN!"

"HERE!" I raised my arms.

" BYUN BEAKHYUN!"

...

...

Coach-nim looked up from his clipboard and scanned through the students.

"BYUN BEAKHYUN?!" Coach-nim questioned one more time.

Everyone stared at each other.

Suddenly, there was running footsteps and the door opening.

"HERE! SORRY I HAD SOME ERGENT ISSUES THIS MORNING!" Beakhyun panted as he put his luggage on the bleachers.

Dali and I were sitting in the first row of the bleachers, closest to the door.

Beakhyun eyed me and I scooted over as he slumped into the seat right next to me. YEA! RIGHT NEXT TO ME! Does this kid like me or something?

he always sits next to me...

I was inspecting him closely without him noticing.

He took a water bottle out and started to gulp it down as Coach-nim was talking, something about safety. * I think*

" SO EVERYONE GET IT NOW? DOES ANYONE HAVE QUESTIONS? IF NOT THEN FOLLOW ME TO THE BACK OF THE SCHOOL, OUR BUS IS WAITING FOR US!" Coach-nim had grabbed his luggage and lead the way.

" UGH... AGAIN?! WHY DO WE HAVE TO MOVE SO MUCH?!" Dali complained as she dragged her luggage with her.

" You baby, grow up would you? We didn't come here to sleep at the gym did we?" I asked her as i raised my eyebrows.

" Well...that would also be a good idea..." She elbowed me in the stomach as we laughed together to the bus.

It wasn't just any bus. It was a coach bus.

 

 

Dali and I looked at each other with our mouths shaped like an "o" and stared back at the bus again. Our eyes were twinkling with excitment.

 

As soon as we hopped into the bus, I gasped.

 

 

 

"OHH...

AHH...

OOHH LALA~"

The students sat down feeling royalty. *I had to admit, the moment I sat down I really think myself as royalty*

I started to kick my legs and swing my arms. Dali looked out the window and breathed on the window and drew a "hi" to me.

I waved at her and smiled with joy.

 

 

[A/N: PLEASE PLAY BG MUSIC NOW^^ >>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coBqOsEqaBA

 

 

On the other hand, while I was smiling, I saw Beakhyun talking with another guy. * I think his name was Lay?*

He was laughing and smiling like I did. My smile disappeared and my heart started to beat like crazy.

WTH?! What's happening?!

I tried to calm down and put both my hands over my beating heart.

Just then, Beakhyun layed eyes with me. His laughter disappeared for a second. He waved at me and did THE most beautiful eye smile in the world.

 

My heart melted in a second.

My heart was really about to explode. I didn't wave back and just turned quickly as i could to Dali, looking out the window while listening to her mp3 player.

I still had both my hands over my chest as i breathed very heavily.

* What has gotten into you LEE SO HYUN! Jung shin cha ryo ( snap out of it)!

I tried to slap myself out of it when I heard my name.

I heard my name in the most heart-stopping voice.

" SOHYUN~! SOHYUN? SOHYUN!" Beakhyun tilted his head as he got up and tapped on my shoulder.

I knew it was him. Beakhyun, what are you doing to me? Please stop this evil spell that you have casted on me.

I slowly turned around and saw his face, just inches away from mine.

I blushed and turned red as a hot tomato. I quickly looked to the ground as Beakhyun and Lay switched seats.

Beakhyun was across from me, in the isle seat, like me.

We were facing each other, while he was staring at me as if i looked like a crying girl. He kept his head tilted and shook my shoulders.

" Hey... are you okay? You are so red! Do you have a fever?" Beakhyun just then had layed his right hand on my forehead.

I batted my eyelashed in surprise and tried to back away.

"You are normal temperature...are you perhaps...constipated?" Beakhyun looked at me as it looked like he almost was going to burst into laughter.

What? Constipated? Why this human, how could he say that to a girl?!

" UM..FYI, I am not constipated, and are you making fun of my face?! Beacause this is just my face!" I crossed my arms and looked at Dali.

She's already sleeping? LOL she must have waken extra early just to pack her what she calls her luggage.

I heard Beakhyun chuckle as he turned to Lay. They were whispering something to each other.

Omg...Urgh...I can't hear what they are saying! I pushed my head more towards to them.

Before I knew it my head was all the way up to Beakhyun's seat.

"EHEM!" Lay looked at me and smiled, but not as beautifully as Beakhyun.

I blushed once again and quickly dragged my head back to my seat.

It was a long bus ride and I had fallen asleep.

 

 

 

>>> Beakhyun's POV<<<

 

 

 

 

 

 

I whispered something into Lay's ear.

" Isn't she beautiful?" I looked at her and smiled.

" Tsk...tsk..tsk... it looks like you've finally found you destiny~ you never say that about any girls except your mom." Lay shook his head with a smirk on his face.

" Don't say that! I just met her..." I sighed and looked at my ipad.

I saw a head covering my ipad.

My attention went straight to the girl, blocking my way, it was her, Sohyun.

I stared at her with huge eyes in shock.

" EHEM!" Lay had broken her horrible eavesdropping.

She finally snapped out of it and blushed while i stared at her.

Her head went back to its original position.

I chuckled at her cuteness.

I really think im liking this girl. She's like, a never ending puzzle to me. I can never get her but she catches my full attention all the time.

I soon spotted her sleeping, with open. I heard little noises come out of there. I smiled and angled my self to see her better.

Her head was starting to fall off the seat. Before it did, I put my neck pillow around her neck and for 45 minutes, my arm had been stretching over the isle, holding onto her head.

She even looked beautiful in her  sleep.

 

 

 

 

>>>Sohyun's POV<<<

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I woke up with a thud on my head. Dali's head had banged onto my head.

"OWW!" Dali woke up cranky. NOBODY, I MEAN NOBODY LIKES HER WHEN SHE IS CRANKY, especially me as her best friend in the whole milky way.

We both rubbed our heads and looked out the window.

Our mouths dropped and gazed at the beautiful house by the beach.

 

This is view from the back.

 

 

 

This is view from the top back.

 

 

Amazingly, amazing.

Dali and I both clapped as we hopped off the bus and claimed out luggages. I hope this would be paradise~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[A/N: SO~ how'd you guys like this chapter?! I think it was alright~~ keke sorry but here is a poll for you gals~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THANKSS~ HERE IS SOME LAY~