Info & How to Apply

~~ αηgєℓ ωιηgѕ тωιттєя яρ ~~ new and in need of members!! {OPEN}

 

 

{About the Roleplay}

 

Annyeong! Again, welcome to Angel Wings RP ^^ So, I'm gonna tell you the concept of just about everything there is to know here~

Angel Wings is based off "We Got Married" and "Hello Baby" combined. Judging by how you interact & your personalities (I'll guess your compatibility) I will put you all into couples. You must then complete the first task. After you have successfully completed it, you can continue with your WGM partner or start over with a different one if you believe I have chosen the wrong person.

Now, once we have some baby ulzzangs, Hello Baby will be another option. Just like the show, you will be given a baby (Again, I'll put you in a couple beforehand) and have to take care of it as if he/she was your own child. You will be given "missions" as well. When you have completed all your missions, you will give you baby back to his/her parents. If you wish, you can stay with your partner and try WGM, or you can start over with Hello Baby with a different partner and child.

There is also a point system. You get points for each task you complete, and I will sometimes give out points if you are interacting well with the other members, if you have entered into a relationship with someone without being paired up, and if you are helping people find their soulmate.

ALSO.

Hara needs some love too, right? So I have made a way for you to earn even more points.

If you can find Hara's soulmate (and it could be you!) then you will be given 500 points :D

Your points will give you better scoring in missions, thus helping you (in a way I will explain once someone has the required amount of points. How many is it? You'll know when you get there~! ;D)

If you have any questions, feel free to comment, PM me, or write on my wall. I'll get back to you as soon as possible ^^

 

 

{How to Apply}

 

 

1. Check the idol list to make sure your chosen idol is available.

2. Comment below with this list, filled in with your idol's name, your timezone, etc.

 

-(idol name & name of group) {if soloist or ulzzang, put only the name}

-(WGM or Hello Baby) {WGM is currently the only available option}

-(timezone)

-(idol age)

-(if there is anyone you want me to add on the wishlist in your behalf, put the names here)

 

3. Wait for permission to make your acc (I will notify you on your wall)

4. Once I have given you permission, use this username: @AW_(idol name)

5. Fill in your bio with the following:

 

® Official Member of Angel Wings RP ® | (idol name) of (idol group) | (amount of points) | (fill in whatever you want)

 

6. Follow the base account & admin

7. Comment below with your twitter link once you have finished. Then I'll verify you and ta-dah! You're in!