Chapter 1

When Everything's Gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were in your way home when suddenly you felt that someone was following you, you turn back but you didn’t saw any one, it was making you worry even more, because in the past few days you had this feeling.

You went in your way without looking back, maybe because of fear, I don’t know, in your way some people talk to you.

A few minutes after you were in front of your house, telling the truth you didn’t want to go inside, it was like hell, and if you were lucky today your father would not be home because he would be with other woman.

You went close to the door and took a deep breath “I can do this” You said to yourself, you took another breath and open the door; just to see what you see every day, nothing.

It was good but when it became more late it would became hell, and sometime you would go to your friend house that was next to you.

He was a nice guy that you loved, yeah that’s right, he is your crush but because you are a simple girl that can’t do anything you don’t have enough courage to say your feelings to him, and because of your father too, for sure that he would kill you if you ever start date any boy.

You went inside your room and sat beside the window, you looked at the night sky, the light of the moon bright your little face and you like it, you looked at the stars and one tear fall form you face.

“I wish you would be here with me in this moment” You said to yourself while wiping the tear “I miss you so much” You missed that person so much that the pain in your heart came back, that time when they told you that you wouldn’t ever see that person again  was the horrible time in your life.

She was so important to you and moreover she was the only person that did understand you, she was your best friend, your angel, your mom, you missed your mom so much, and the horrible thing was that it was you that killed her.

“Omma, where are we going?” you asked her and she just smiled at you, you were a little girl, it was your innocent period, suddenly you saw a candy shop and you push your mother arm.

“What is it dear” She said and you make puppy eyes “I want that” You said pouting to the candy store.

She sighs and went to your level “Dear you now that mom can’t give you that right now” She said and you looked at her sadly, she came close to you and hugged you, you felt a tear in your eyes and she notices it right away.

“Hye mi…do you want that candy so much” She said and you nodded while wiping your won tears, your mom smiled and looked at the store, she turn to you again and smiled “Okay…let’s go buy one candy to my Hye mi” She said.

You wiped your tears right away and started running to the store, it was in the other side of the road, you run without looking if a car was coming, You Mom called you a lot of times but you ignore.

“Hye Mi stop” You heard her calling when suddenly you stopped in the middle of the road and looked back, to your mom shocked face “Mom pallie” You said but she started running  to you in scared “Hye mi run” She said but you didn’t understand why she was saying that when then you looked right and you saw a car coming in your direction.

Your body froze, and the car didn’t stop.

After that you don’t remember more, the only thing you remember is that you were in the hospital and you heard the nurse telling your father that your mother died, trying to save you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter