Final

Fate

 

Kim Jongin couldn’t help but drawing the same person on his sketchbook for these past 5 days. This was already the person’s 20 sketches on his book, and Jongin didn’t even know who the person was. His hand automatically drew the sketch of the person, and within a minutes he had done with it.

 

Jongin looking at the sketch that he just done for the third times today. Wondering who the person was. Maybe he knew the person, but he forgot about it, who knows anyway?

 

30 seconds.

1 minute.

5 minutes.

10 minutes.

30 minutes.

 

A legit one hour passed. Okay, Jongin had no idea who is it. This is strange. He thought.

 

Jongin knew these days he didn’t have enough of sleep, so he might did the sketch under his aware. But wasn’t it strange to drew a lot of sketches of the same person 5 days? Plus you didn’t know who the person was.

 

I really need a long time sleep.

 

~o~

 

Jongin kept cursing as he walking to his college.

 

. I’m late.

 

Jongin fell asleep as he arrived at his apartment yesterday night. It was 8 p.m and that was too early for him to go to bed. Jongin woke up at 9 a.m, and he have class at 9.30 p.m today. He should be in class faster or the professor won't let him to attend his class today.

 

I need to arrived in 2 minutes, or i die this time.

 

The tan boy keep looking at his watch as he didn’t aware with his steps. And it made him bumped with someone, and all of his paper in his embrace fell to the ground.

 

“Sorry, i am in hurry.” Jongin said. He wanted to run as fast as he could, because he was too late now, but when he saw the person’s face who bumped to him, he couldn’t do it.

 

That person.

 

The person that Jongin always draw in his sketchbook and even papers when he didn't bring the book with him.

 

Jongin knew that perfect eyes, nose, and thin lips. Jongin knew the detail of the face, so he won’t be false to recognize the person.

 

“It’s okay. And this...” The person’s eyes getting wide as he saw what is in Jongin’s paper. He also looked surprise when he saw Jongin’s face.

 

“D-don’t get me wrong.. It’s ...” Jongin couldn't even talk properly. The person is here. Now. In front of him. With his eyes widened, and lips slightly parted.

 

“You were in my dream for these days.” He suddenly said. It made Jongin surprised, but he could control his expression so none can see it.

 

“And i drew 20 sketches of you in my sketchbook.” Jongin replied.

 

Both suddenly freeze in their spot. And by a seconds, they give each other small smile.

 

“I’m Luhan.” The boy -or Luhan- offering his hand. Jongin stared at it for a second, and a second later he took his hand.

 

“Kim Jongin.”

 

“So.. who should explain first?” he smiled. And as good as Jongin could remember, he had the sketch when the boy in front of him was smiling. It was nice on his sketch, and it looked more nice when he saw the real one.

 

“Ah, but you’re in hurry right?” He said. He remembered Jongin’s words before. Jongin felt like he realized something and when he looked at his watch, he sighed.

 

“Not again. I’m already late anyways, and the professor probably won’t let me to attend his class.” He shrugged. The class wasn’t that important either as Jongin always fell asleep 15 minutes after the class begin.

 

The shorter boy laughed. And his laugh was even better than Jongin ever imagined

 

Jongin smiled again.

 

I don’t think i am that tired to have a long time sleep anymore.