1....

obssesion

“yes,it me,dongjun.Nice to meet you”.Hoya smile and go toward dongjun.”hyung,where I am?”Dongjun said”Do you kidnapped me?”dongjun ask Hoya.”you are brilliant,dongjun”Hoya said.

“But why?”dongjun ask hoya.”Because I like you and want to keep you with me forever”Hoya whisper to dongjun ear.Tear fall from dongjun eye when he hear that.”Why are you crying?”Hoya touch dongjun’s cheek.”Are you crazy?I don’t want to be with you”dongjun said angrily to hoya.

“What are you said?”hoya said while pull dongjun’s hair hardly.”it hurt”dongjun said.”I want to bring you food,so wait for me here,ok”hoya said.When Hoya out from the room,dongjun tried to open the tied and success.He was very happy but when he want to open the door,the door was closed tightly.He shout to get a help but no one listen him.

Dongjun was shocked when he hear hoya voice near the room.Hoya was comeback and want to enter the door.Dongjun take a wood and ready to hit hoya when he enter the room.But dongjun cannot hit hoya when hoya enter the room.Hoya stare at dongjun angrily.Dongjun want to run away but Hoya caught him and hug him tightly.

“When you want to go?”hoya said and hold dongjun tightly so he wouldn’t go away from him.”let go of me”dongjun said.”no,I wouldn’t let go of you”hoya push dongjun to the floor.”what you want to do with me?”dongjun ask hoya scaredly.”You will regret because tried to run away from me”hoya now on top of dongjun.

He touch dongjun’s cheek hardly”said that you love me,right?”.”no,Junyoung hyung,please help me”dongjun said.Hoya got angry when he hear junyoung name.”why you say that name?”.Hoya slap dongjun face so he will become weak.

Hoya look at dongjun face and smile brightly.He lift dongjun body and bring him to his car.he put him in the bonnet.