♥SELCA'S EVERYWHERE♥

♥FANGIRL EFFECTS♥

 

Sung Eun's P.O.V
 

"omg!! another donghae oppa's new pic.. !! i need to download it." she was really excited when she seen that photo on the site. so sung eun download it while she was doing her homework..
her mother seen what she was doing. (not a homework but DONGHAE again!)
"Eunnie ! finish ur homework first and after ur homework,u can continue what you are doing.! donghae again.! always donghae...maybe u already answer on ur homework is donghae no. 1,donghae no.2 and donghae up to 50 items.. " eunnie's mother was really mad at her...

At that night,eunnie was on her bed doing some fangirl effect (waiting on the schedule of super junior on some sites and everything). Her mother was shouting. "Eunnie.!! come here for a second to watch what was on the news." eunnie goes out on her room and she sits on the couch while waiting the news

BREAKING NEWS: "SUPER JUNIOR WILL COME AT OUT COUNTRY FOR THEIR UPCOMING CONCERT! ALL ELFS WOULD BE HAPPY TO KNOW THIS NEWS .. SO STAY TUNE! "

a big smile comes on her lips and acting like fainting all around. "omelet! oppa !!! i love you so much oppa.! we will meet soon and oppa donghae will be mine soon." she was giggling around the house.

 


Song Yeon's P.O.V

Song yeon was on the way back on their home from the school.
she seen so many selca of her bias... YESUNG !!!
she was simply giggles while they where walking back to their home.

"oh.my.yesungie! how dare you to look at the to me.? im getting melt now.!" she was fainting on their home and her mother was looking to her and nothing to do. 

eunnie calls yeonnie. " yeon i need to tell you something.. super junior oppa will arrive here and we should need to watch that. !" yeon becomes more happy.

"jinjja ? unnie? okay . we will go on that event . ! dont worry i can have my own ticket."

and the two girls laughing.