Chapter 7

We Meet Again

Chapter 7;

 

“What do you want?” You clenched your fist into a ball and making your hands turn white. “Didn’t JR said not to mess with me?” You turned round completely and attempted to walk away, however like in all situations it wouldn’t work. “Oi! Get back here now!” Jong-up shouted, which made you flinch, “Who said I had to listen to you?” You continued to walk away. “I did! Get her now.” You heard the last 3 words and ran like there was no tomorrow. “Look, a wild goose chase!” You laughed and turned right into an alley way. You stopped running when you saw a brick wall a head of you. You was about to run turn round away but the rest of BAP made it towards you.

 

“There she is, I hope she won’t be a bad girl or we will have to punish her.” Bang Yong Guk smirked and grabbed your wrist. You kicked him down below (whatever you want to call it XD) and laughed. “Why are you laughing?!” Zelo asked and pushed you against a wall. “I think my phone’s vibrating, 1 sec.” You grabbed your phone from your pocket and you had an incoming call from your mom. “My omma is calling me! Just me 1 second.”

 

You; “Yeobsayo?”

Mom; “Where are you? It’s 9 already!”

You; I’m on my way home.

Mom; Alright! Just hurry up, it’s late. Annyeong

You; Arraso annyeong.

 

“Okay! Where was I? Oh I know, sorry guys but my omma called and she said it’s getting late. So bye guys.” You said and waved to them. They were in complete shock that you walked away from them and walked home. “Yo! What just happened there? Did she just walk away?” Himchan gasped and walked over to Bang Yong Guk who was still on the floor holding his crouch. “Come on guys, let’s get outta of here.”


HOPE YOU LIKE WHAT I DID THERE! SORRY I JUST FOUND IT FUNNY... ANYWAYS I'M GOING TO WRITE MY OTHER STORIES AND CONTINUE ON THEM XD