tralal ~

It will be alright.

 

“My angel” I hear Kangin’s voice from the bathroom.

“Yes?”

“I hate this.”

“You hate what?” I ask him confused.

There falls a silence and I only hear Kangin’s footsteps which are coming closer to me. Arms get wrapped around my body, and Kangin’s breathe is tickling my neck.

“This, just all this,” he murmurs against my neck.

“What Kangin?” I say while turning around to face him.

“Just, I got back a few months ago after all what happened, I barely saw you when I was away because of your schedule and because I also barely had time because of my army duty.” He looks me straight in the eyes. “ I just want to spend some time with you my angel, but it’s hard. We had to prepare for our comeback, and your busy schedule after that, and now me playing in an musical, while you are about to leave for army.” A deep sigh leaves Kangin’s lips when he is finished.

“Don’t worry Kangbear, we will find time for it, now let’s get some sleep okay,” I say while kissing his lips.

He nods and let himself fall on the bed, I crawl net to him and lean my head against his chest his arms wrap around my body.

“I love you angel,”

“I love you too,”

I snuggle closer to Kangin while he wraps his arms tighter around me. Of course I’m also having an hard time with seeing him so less, especially now but I won’t show him my weak side. I don’t want him to worry more about me then he already does, and I know it will be alright, because it always will be. As long as I am with Kangin and especially when I’m in his arms. I look up at him and smile at him, and he places my lips against my forehead.

“It will be alright angel,” he whispers.

“I know it will be, now don’t worry and let’s sleep, we have a busy day tomorrow,”

I places a small kiss on Kangin his lips and snuggle against his chest again, closing my eyes and slowly drifting asleep in the warmth of Kangin his arms. 

~~~~~~

It's not beta'ed yet, wrote it in class cause i was boreeeeeed ~~ 

well yeah hope you guys enjoy it ^^