The gym and the guy livng in the closet...

Living with Bang Yongguk

-Jongup's POV-
"MinAh! We have a situation here!"
"No you have the situation here. I'm fine with it. You are the one who comes out of nowhere and starts judging everybody!"
"All I wanted to do is come home, relax and reconnect with my family."
"You know what? Nobody's stopping ya!", she said and smiled.
"If it only would be that easy! But why would I expect you to understand, you're only 15."
"ONLY 15?! My life is not all about food and football, you know? I'm gonna lose my job because I don't want to sleep
with my boss! AND the worse JiHee's parents, from school, signed the permission for a augmentation surgery!
So she will get all the hot boys! And if I screw up the next test, I'll gonna end up as a girl who'll live with her mother
till she's 25! How pathetic is that?!", she said and left the room.
I was alone in her room so I decided to go in my room.
"WHAT THE HELL HAPPEND TO MY ROOM?!", I yelled and walked in.
It was gym now!
"Isn't it great?! Mom designed it and Yongguk oppa built it! That's how they met.", MinAh explained but I was just blown away.
"Where... where is my bed...?"

-Yongguk's POV-
"I mean, don't a boy know how to use a telephone? 'Hi mom, I got kicked out of medical school because I had a nervous
breakdown and I'm moving home tomorrow!' I mean, what's so hard to dial the nummer?!
Unless! OH! Unless he was in a straitjacket!", YoungAh said, sat down and brushed her ​​hair.
"Hey, it's not like he had any warning! He was just trying to come back to his safe home, only to discover a total stranger
that his mom was hiding from him.", I said sitting on our bed.
"I wasn't hiding you! I was saving you! Like... like a surprise...!", she said and I raised my eyebrows.
"Allright... it was a mistake... What do you think I should do, sweety?!"
"Maybe for starters, we should tell him that we turned his bedroom into gym and that there is a guy living in his closet."
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Allright. I think we've got that one...!", she said and I smiled.
"I think you just need to be his mom."
"Sweety, you are so right! I should serve him a home cooked dinner!", she stood up and looked at me.
"Wait. Georgia's still delivering, right?!"