chapter 1*new year for school*

i fall for you

your pov

i wake up early this morning because i'm so happy that today is my first day of school this year.i take my shower and wear my uniform as usual and went downstair to have my breakfast in the dining room.i kiss my mom and went to the car to met my father, who is waiting for me.he send me to school and he went to work.when i arrive at the school, i kiss my dad and went out to search where is my class.i enter my class went i found where it is and meet my other friend. after few minute nicole finally come and we talk non stop.the teacher come and we went to her and ask about our sit position.she sit me beside nicole and kai beside nicole but not to near.

 

nicole pov

i'm sit near kyu jin and we both happy about it. i was wondering if gyuri was in the class.i eye all the place in the class but i dont see her so that mean she not come to school today.kyu jin shake me, ask me to listen to her story.i ask her

me:how your holiday?

kyujin:just fine,you?

me:same~

we talk and talk non stop until end time for school.

 

2 months later

your pov

gyuri come to school and we havent talk yet. nicole tell me that she write bad thing about her and when i back home, i open my twitter and search her twitter. i check her out and i found that she always write bad thing about people.after few day new student was in my class and she always with us and gyuri.she telling us about what gyuri said behind our back.one day, when i was  near my door i saw gyuri was been send by a guy but when i say"you boyfriend?" she doesnt even answer me and ask my other friend to go with her. i tell nicole about this and she say nothing.

 

next morning

yor pov

when i come to school, nicole run to me and tell we what gyuri update on her twitter. i was shock because it was about yesterday.at the evening, nicole decide to come to my house.when she at my house,i open my twitter and saw gyuri update.i was really angry that time so i copy paste her update and put some word with it and update it on my twitter.