Meeting the Sunbaes

Suho's Dilemma

         The boys are practicing really hard for their upcoming performances outside the country. EXO will be reunited anytime soon and they're all excited. Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo are resting on the floor while Kai and Sehun continued to practice. Chanyeol was wiping Baekhyun's sweat using his own towel. Suho can't stand the sweetness of the two and just drank his water. Kyungsoo was watching Kai and Sehun practice (or maybe just Kai). He later stood up and gave the two some water.

Kyungsoo: You two should take some rest. You've been practicing for several hours now.

Kai & Sehun: Thanks hyung.

Baekhyun: Hey I'm starving. Where's manager hyung?

Suho: He said he had some stuffs to do and will come back later.

Chanyeol: How are we supposed to eat?

Kai: Let's just eat at the cafeteria.

Sehun: Okay! Whose treat??

           The five of them looked at Suho.

Suho: Wae? Why are y'all starin at me like that?

            The five stared at him more using their aegyo faces.

Suho: Ah andwae!! I won't be affected by those so you should stop it. I have a better idea. Let's just play a game.

Baekhyun: Sounds fair! How bout Kawi Bawi Bo?

            They all agreed and started to play.

EXO-K: Kawi Bawi Bo!!!

            Chanyeol and Baekhyun was eliminated first. The two hugged each other and jumped for joy like little kids.

BaekYeol: Yeeeaaahhhh!!!!

            The four left had disappointed faces. They continued the game. Sehun and Kyungsoo was next to be eliminated which lefts Kai and Suho to play for final round.

Kai & Suho: Kawi Bawi Bo!!

           Suho used scissor while Kai used stone. Kai wins!

Kai: Yeaaahhhh!!

           The five hugged each other and jumped around like they won an award. So in the end it was still leader's treat.

Suho: Aish! Ahrasso! Let's just go.

           They all went out the practice room. While walking on the hallway, they met SHINee. All of them bowed and greeted them.

Jonghyun: Ahnyeong Hasaeyo! You done practicing? 

Suho: Yes sunbaenim. We're just going out for lunch.

Jonghyun: Ya! Drop the honorifics. We're friends right?

Suho: Yes. Okay I will.

           While Jonghyun and Suho were talking, the four members of SHINee bonded with the other members of EXO-K.

Baekhyun: Minho Sunbaenim! You were so cool in your drama! 

           (To the beautiful you. You should watch it if you haven't! EXO appeared on the second episode they performed MaMa there)

Minho: Gomawo! Many fans loved it when they saw you too. 

Baekhyun: A yee Kamsahamnida sunbaenim! We didn't do much.

           Baekhyun said shyly lowering his face.

Chanyeol: Yeah! The scene where you were eating like a pig was Daebak!

Baekhyun: Ya!

          They all laughed at Baekhyun.

( not sure if they really appeared on this vid..just assuming they were.. They say that the boys eating at the end of the clip were Baekyeol )

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?feature=related&v=RnDmH-aBYCI

Taemin: That's not fair. How come this guy was there and I am not?

           Taemin pointed at Kai.

Kai: Wae? I'm ier than you that's why.

Onew: The drama is about to end. How bout we appear on the last episode?

Key: That sounds fun! Cameo roles!!

Jonghyun: I heard cameo. Who's doing cameo roles?

             Jonghyun and Suho joined the conversation.

Minho: Hyung we can't decide on that by ourselves.

Onew: Ah right. It would be fun though. We better be going we're gonna be late for our schedule.

Jonghyun: Right. Nice chatting with you guys. 

Key: Let's eat together some time!!

Taemin: Yeah it'll be Minho hyungs treat!

Minho: Why me?

Taemin: You should be earning a lot of money now more than us.

Minho: That's absolutely not true. But sure I'll treat you next time.

            The EXO-K members bowed to their sunbaes before they left. They continued to walk in opposite directions. Suho glanced back at them and he saw Key back hugging Jonghyun and Minho pinching Taemin's cheek. Onew just smiling at them like he's used to see that everyday. That was cute, Suho thought. Wait..cute?? 

Kyungsoo: Hyung let's go we're starving.

Suho: Okay!

           They went back to the company after eating. They spotted another seniors from their company.

Leeteuk: Oh hi! How are you guys? You've been working hard. You're amazing on stage.

           They bowed and greeted their Super Junior sunbaenims. Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook greeted them as well.

Kyungsoo: Kamsahamnida sunbaenim. We'll work harder.

Kyuhyun: Woah his eyes are big!

           They were shocked for a while and started to laugh at what had Kyuhyun said.

Ryeowook: Forgive our maknae he's kinda...special. Kyungsoo you're doing great let's sing together again next time.

Kyungsoo: Yes sunbaenim.

Eunhyuk: Look at them they look so scared. Just be yourselves whenever you meet us. We won't bite you know.

 EXO-K: Ye!!

Leeteuk: So we'll see you next time. We're guesting on weekly idol today. You should appear on that show next.

Kyuhyun: Yeah and let's throw a party! Leeteukie is leaving for the army soon and I'm becoming leader.

Leeteuk: Shut up!

             They all laughed again. They bowed and waved at them when they were leaving.

Sehun: it's fun meeting our sunbaes. They look so cool!

Kai: You should've told them that. You didn't speak a word when they're here.

Sehun: I'll tell them next time.

             The six of them continued their practice and headed to their dorm after. When Suho and Sehun were in their room, the leader noticed that Sehun looks sad.

Suho: Sehunnie, what's wrong?

Sehun: Nothing hyung.

Suho: Oh come on you know you can tell me anything. Now let's hear it.

Sehun: it's just that..I've been wanting something..but things are a bit complicated.

Suho: What do you mean?

Sehun: It's nothing hyung. Let's sleep now.

            Sehun turned his back from Suho. Complicated? I don't understand. 

Suho: Ya Sehun, I want to ask you something.

           Sehun faced Suho.

Sehun: What is it?

Suho: What do you think about..Luhan?

          Sehun smiled.

Sehun: Hmm..Luhan hyung is perfect.

          Suho was speechless. He stared at Sehun for a while.

Sehun: Why do you ask hyung?

Suho: Nothing. I'm kinda tired we should sleep.

          Suho turned his back and pretended to sleep. Sehun was still curious but decided to sleep moments later.

Perfect?? Should a man answer that way? And what complicated things was he talking about? It's not like he was in love with someone he's not supposed to fall in love with. Wait...is he? With whom? With..Luhan?? Ani- Ani- It can't be like that I'm being ridiculous now. But..I think I should watch those two closely.