#4

LOve is OnLy yOu ..

Yong hwa's P.O.V.

"As I was sleeping, I dreamt of a girl. She was so caring for me and so cheerful. I can't clearly see her face but her hair is long and wavy, her skin is soft and white. I wonder if she is Sang mun. But Sang mun's hair is not wavy. I awake by a hand pinching my cheeks. I was surprised to see Sang mun."

SM: What are you dreaming of about ? Is that about us because your smiling ?

YH: I don't know. I can't see the face of the girl, but she has a long wavy hair and a soft and white skin. I don't think it's you cause your hair is long and straight.

SM: Oppa !! That's me. You don't remember the last time we dated. I go to a salon, I said to the worker that made my hair wavy. Don't tell me you didn't remember.

YH: Of course I remember. ("I lied to her. I don't really think that Sang mun is the girl that is in my dream because her voice is different from the girl's voice in my dream. ")

SM: Oppa, can you go with me to my friend's birthday party please.......

("I can't let her downsaid so I said that I will go with her. I don't want my girlfriend to be disappointed. We went to a mini garden with decorations. As I we were entering the mini garden, I bumped into a pretty girl.")

SH: Ohh, Mianhe ! I was not looking on my way.

YH: Uhmm, it's okay. I'm also not looking on my way. Wait, did we met before ? You seemed to be familiar.

SH: Huh ?! Ohh no, I don't know you at all. I've never seen you before. I have to go now, bye.

YH: Miss ! wait, what's your name ?

SH: My name is Park Shin hye .............

("Wait, that voice is the voice of the girl in my dreams. Park Shin hye, I think I've heard that name before.")

SM: Oppa, what are you thinking. Common let's go. I'll introduce you to my friends.

------------------------------------------------------------

Shin hye's P.O.V.

"Is Yong hwa playing a trick on me. Why do he have to act up like were strangers ? He's so different from the Yong I know and the Yong that I love."

LJ: Hey Shin ! Are you done thinking huh ?

SH: Huh ?! What did you say ?

LJ: I said we better go now, you know. We are the MC of this party. Let's go.

SH: Ohh, Okay !

("What a small world, Of all the person that I will see, why does it has to be Yong. Ican't move on if this keeps on repeating. Aishh !!! Now I have to suffer again from the sweet scenes they will make infront of me. Why Yong, why are you keep on giving me so much pain huh ?! Isn't that enough that you treated me as a stalker huh ?! Why do you have to act up like nothing happens.")

----------------------------------------------------------

Sang mun's P.O.V.

"As we are walking, I noticed something bothering Yong hwa after bumping to that girl. I can't help but to ask him."

SM: Oppa, is there something wrong ? Do you know that girl ?

YH: I think I've seen her before but I don't know where.

JH: Hyung, Ohh hello Sang mun.

YH: Ohh Jong hyun, why are you in a hurry ? Is there something wrong ?

SM: Why are you here ? Are you invited ?

JH: Yup, thers is something I need to tell Sang mun privately.

YH: Common tell her right now.

JH: No hyung, you don't have to know it. It's Sang mun's decission if she wanted to tell you. Can I borrow your girlfriend for a second ?

YH: Okay, but promise me that you will bring back to me my jagiya.

JH: I promise hyung.

"What the hell is he going to tell me ? Before I can protest, Jong hyun dragged me in a hidden place near the mini garden. I quickly asked him what was wrong ?"

JH: Do you want Yong hwa to remember his past ?

SM: Huh ?! Are you blackmailing me ?

JH: No, it's not like that. The girlfriend of Yong is here. The one with the long, wavy hair. That girl, the MC of this party.

SM: You mean the girl who bumped to Yong hwa ? So that's why he's thinking to hard to remember if he met that girl before.

JH: You better separate them from seeing each other, or else Yong will remember Shin hye.

SM: Thanks for telling me. Wait, why are you doing this ? Why are you giving me this informations ?

JH: Uhmm, because I want to be your friend. So friends ?

SM: ("I only smirked on what he said, but I accep him from being my friend. It's not that bad co'z he's nice to me.")  Yup, we're friends. ("I was surprised when he suddenly hugged me, I quickly push him away from me. Then someone suddenly punch him. I was shocked to see that it is Yong hwa, Jong hyun fight back causing them to punch each other. I quickly separate them.")

SM: Hey you two !! Stop that non sense Okay !!

YH: Do you call this non sense ?! Jong hyun hugged you, he hugged my girlfriend. Do you love my girlfriend Jong hyun ?

SM: Oppa, it's not like that. He told me that he know now that my mom want me back in the States ("I lied, Of course if he'll know that I'm not his REAL girlfriend. I will be dead. I started acting.") Oppa, he just comforted me (fake sobs) I pushed him away because I don't want to betray you by hugging another boy. So please Oppa, stop fighting (fake sobs). ("He suddenly hugged me and caressed my hair.")

YH: Shhhh. I don't want to see you crying. If that's the case, sorry Jong hyun for punching you that hard.

JH: Next time, know first the situation before you do your move. I'm sorry too, for fighting back.

YH: So ? Friends AGAIN ?

JH: Okay, Friends !!

("I'm glad that acting work. Know I better do my plan.")

SM: Oppa, my head hurts. Can we go home ? Ouch !! ("I do a fake-falling-down and gladly Oppa catch me. I act like I fainted. I hear Oppa bidding our goodbyes while caring me in princess style. Hahaha, let's see how Shin hye will react after seeing this.")

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jong hyun's P.O.V.

"I wanted to tell Sang mun that I'm giving her informations to show her how much I love her but, I know she will just ignore me and the worst, maybe she will stay away from me. Huh !!! What a life that I have."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Shin hye's P.O.V

"As I was busy on the stage, I saw all the people looking at the couples. I suddenly heard Lee joon said "Are they the ones that we saw in the resto last Monday ? Your ex BF and his GF ?" I suddenly look at the couple. He's right, that's Yong and his GF. I was shocked when I saw him carrying her, princess style. She looks like she fainted, I was so hurt deep inside. I can see how much Yong love that girl. He will abandoned me just for that girl. From now on, I will officially set you free Yong. I will not bring back those memories we have. I will delete it from my memory like your doing."