I Love You

Hyung, I Love You

 

"Ya! Oh Sehun! Are you like bipolar or something? First you said you didn't love Luhan and that made him wail like a fricken 5 year old that just got his candy taken away. Then you decided to confess your love to Luhan and then he started wailing even more for how he hated you." Kris yelled through the phone as Sehun still heard sniffles in the background. 


"But hyung.....I mean I can't just freely say as I want on television....but he knows I love him so I thought it wouldn't matter....." Sehun said slowly and softly making sure he doesn't make the Chinese Leader more tired than he already was. 


"Ge~ Let me talk to Luhan~" He whined into the device. 
"You better clean this up. I don't need to hear him sobbing about how you don't love him and whatnot." Kris sighed out every word. 


"What..." Luhan sniffled. 

"I thought you didn't love me anymore." Luhan let out a soft whimper. 

"Hyung~ you know I only love you and I always will. I just didn't want to keep on announcing it everywhere....." Sehun said trying to use the best of his aegyo. 

"Really...? You mean it right?" Luhan said with a little excitement in his voice.
"Of course baby~ you know I only have my eyes in you. I'll never leave you even if you threatened me to." Sehun said smiling knowing that he resolved things pretty well. Or so he thought. 

"Hmmmmm. I'll think about......you'll see what I got in store for you when we meet again" Luhan said on the other line and Sehun just knew the older is probably smirking. 

"If you think you’re going to be topping Lulu you're wrong. Unless you convince me enough ok baobei?~" Sehun cooed into the phone.

"Ugh Sehun. No need for the entire information ok?! Keep it clean!" Baekhyun yelled from outside of Sehun’s door. 
"Hmmm. We'll see. I miss you Hunnie~" Luhan whined. 
"I miss you too Hannie~ I can't wait to see you again and just gobble you all up!" Sehun shouted. 
"Ya! Oh Sehun! Stop it." Luhan stuttered out. 
"Alright my future Mrs.Oh~" Sehun smirked.

"Ugh I hate you." He heard Luhan muffling into something, probably blushing real hard now. 
"Come on Maknae! Go wash up!" D.O shouted. 

"Araso! I'll be out in a bit" Luhan heard Sehun shouted in annoyance and smiled. 
"Go Hunnie before D.O comes in and make Chanyeol pull you to shower. I miss you. See you soon" Luhan said smiling like an idiot as the EXO-M members stared at him. 

"Araso~ Byeeee my lovely sweet darling baobei that I love sooooo much that I'll gobble up as soon as I meet-"
"Ya! Oh Sehun! Hurry and go shower!" This time it was Chanyeol's and Kai's booming voice. 
"Ughhhh" Sehun grunted.

"Araso. I know that you love me soooo much, but I rather see you well when I come back and not being injured by the k members... Byeeee sleep well Hunnie~" Luhan said.

With that, the problem was resolved and Kris finally sighed in relief that he didn't have to hear Luhan rambling on about Sehun anymore. While EXO-K was glad they didn't have to hear Sehun's awkward confession of love to Luhan. 

That night, Luhan and Sehun slept with a smile on their face. 

 

 


 

FIN

so yeah...that's pretty much it! just because i love HunHan so much..and aparently the MC was a HunHan shiper as well :)

thanks for reading!!!!!!!!!