Cakes, Chocolate, And Cookies Oh MY!

Sweet Tooth Helping(One-Shot)

Kyungsoo secretly likes to eat sweets. Mostly when he's alone he'll eat cakes, cookies, and lots of others I could list. When Kyungsoo's eating cake he likes to take some of the frosting off and it before eating the rest of the delicous cake. Cookies are my personal favorite for Kyungsoo, because he likes to on the cookie making it moist and he bites into the soft dough.

 

Kyungsoo loves keeping chocolate in his mouth until it melts into goo, he also likes to deliciously on the dark chocolate that he some how always has. When Kyungsoo gets cupecakes he likes to slowly the frosting off from his fingers. Even though I like watching him, I especially love helping him.

 

When Kyungsoo eats cake; I help him take off the frosting and feed it to him and if theres any left on his lips, I it off. Did I mention cookies were my favorite? I would take the cookie into my mouth and lean forward, inviting Kyungso to take a bite  which Kyungsoo always did. Once our lips met, it would be a messy battle with pieces of cookies and saliva dripping down our chins as our tongues locked for dominance.

 

Usually it ended with me between Kyungsoo's pale legs and him my name.

 

"S-Sehun~ Ah!"

 

When Kyungsoo is eating his chocolate I would always want to have some too, so i'll corner my precious hyung and try to get some but if he doesnt feel like sharing, i'll just force my tongue into his mouth and get some of that sweet chocolate goodness. 

 

I help Kyungsoo with the cupcakes by wiping the frosting with my pointer finger and have Kyungsoo it off but if Kyungsoo is feeling "Active" that night, he'll and my fingers coating them with his sweet saliva but not only giving me a huge tent in my pants.

 

Tonight Kyungsoo is having cookies, I smile to myself as I see him in the kitchen.

 

"Hyung~" I cooed.

 

I see Kyungsoo jump and he turns around and flashes an angelic smile that makes my heart jump.

 

"Annyeong, Sehun." Kyungsoo says.

 

"Lets cut the crap, Kyungsoo." I say seductively.

 

I kiss Kyungsoo and he resonds back immediantly.

 

___________________________________________

 

Its short im srry