Chapter One

The Artist

Minho's POV

I walked into the new cafe that opened up just a couple months ago. I heard it was a good place to get coffee and I was in the neighborhood. No one was inside except for a blonde waiter that hung his head low.

"Excuse me." I awkwardly scratch the back of my neck. 

"Oh! Sorry! What would you like today." he said while still looking downwards. 

"Ummm...Are you okay?" I arched my eyebrow. Seriously, no one talks without eye contact. 

"Yeah. So what would you like." he said, finally looking up. i had to admit he was pretty cute. Milky skin with brown feline eyes that where complemented with high cheekbones.  

"May I please have an Americano?" I asked politely.

"Of course, that would be $2.50, please." he smiled. Woah... His smile was so bright and warm. i felt myself melting into the cafe's ground.  

"Ahem. Sir?" he smiled lightly. 

"Of course..." I snapped back to real life and gave him the money. 

"Please sit yourself at a booth and i will be right there with your coffee. Thank you sir." he smiled and put his note book on the counter. I guess this was what he was working on. I picked it up and flipped through it. It had a lot of drawing, of like the most random things. But they where all good. They had shading and it was very neat. I put down the notebook and went to the closest booth. Soon the cute waiter came by and handed me my coffee.

"Enjoy your coffee sir." he bowed and started to walk away. Then I grabbed his arm and said, "Wait, I'm lonely, cold you please accompany me?" I asked and looked up with a small smile. he sat down.

For hours we where talking and having fun. I learned his name was Kibum and he was from Daegu. He also wanted to become an artist. That day was the best one of my life. After that day, we became friends and then I got this weird feeling inside in me...

A Couple Months Later

In the Cafe

"Kibum, we need to talk about something..." I shifted my eyes o the ground.

"Really? I have something to tell you too Minho." he played with his figures.

"Kibum...I really liked our time together and I...Um...I um... Love You! Kibum, do you want to be my boyfriend?" I stuttered.

"Minho! Are you serious?" he asked looking up. 

"Of course! But if you don't like me...You don't have too... I shouldn't have asked right? It's really okay. I'll leave." I said feeling really sad as I said those words. I turned to walk out but something caught my arm.

"Minho...I accept your love and Yes I'll be your boyfriend." He softly said. I turned around and hugged him tightly. He looked up and I looked down. There I was looking into his eyes and I drew our faces closer. Soon our lips meet for a sweet chaste kiss. 

Hey Guys! Happy Birthday Kibum! This story was for your birthday and i hope you guys enjoyed it! Sorry for errors! Thanks for views and future comments and subscriptions! lOve AllmightyKeyLover