Skinship

Oppa.. I want YOU!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Kyuhyun POV*

 

My cellphone vibrates. It’s a text. I open it. Soon after I read it, I couldn’t stop smiling.

‘Good, she isn’t mad at me anymore’  I thought.

“Oppa what is it. You look so happy” Seohyun asked.

“Oh, it’s just my sister” I replied her.

“Jessica?” she asked again.

“Yeah she is. You know her?”

She shook her head then explained “I only knew that you & Siwon oppa have a beautiful sister named Jessica. One of my friend really like Siwon oppa. She’s the one who told me that”

“Ah I see”

“So what is it about her oppa?”

I told her that Jessi wanna go home with me bacause Siwon hyung hasn’t done with his class. After that I stood up, ready to leave when she spoke again “O-oppa can I meet her. I just wanna say hi”

I flinched for a second but then agreed. We’re heading to where I parked my car.

“Just wait here, okay. I’ll come with Jessi in a moment” I told her. She nodded.

 

-----

 

*Jessica POV*

 

I got text reply from Kyu oppa. He said yes. He told me to stay still here, he’ll come to me soon. I let Yoona & Changmin oppa know about it too. Changmin oppa soon made an excuse to left. After he left us, Yoona drag her chair & position it right beside me. We now sat so close. I looked at her, she had this vicious smile. I wonder what she’s thinking now.

She opened “Sica-ah, it’s about time”

“Huh, time for what” I frowned.

“When you meet Kyu oppa later, why don’t you put some act”

“Like what?” I was curious.

“When did the last time both of you had skinship?” she asked back, not answering my question.

I tried to remember “Uhm, It’s on my last bday I guess. He kissed my forehead”

“Beside on your bday, is there any?”

I shook my head. She asked again “Have you initiate one?”

I widen my eyes “Of course not. I dare not.” “What is it all about Yoona-ah” I continued.

“That! You’re going to do that”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter