Stalkers

Oppa.. I want YOU!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Still the same day

 

*Jessica POV*

 

Yoona drive me home today. She got her licence about a month ago. She still all excited about it, that’s why she insist to drop me home first before she went home herself.

There’s only Hae oppa at home when I arrived. He sat on the sofa while watching something on TV in the living room.

“Oppa, I’m home” I greet him.

“Alone? I thought you’ll come home with Kyu” he asked.

“I won’t. We had a fight”

“Again?!” he asked in confusion. I just ignored him & went to my room to change my uniform. The thing is I didn’t mad at Kyu oppa anymore, but I still didn’t have guts to face him all by my self, especially after I said I hate him this morning. When I’m done with changing, I join Hae oppa watching TV in the living room. I sat beside him.

He opened a conversation again “What is it dear, did Kyu oppa teased you again or something else. You don’t feel like to tell oppa now?” he asked me gently.

I just shook my head. He then brushed my hair & said “It’s okay Sica-yah, just tell oppa when you need anything to cheer you up, okay. You know I’m good with that”

I nodded & rest my head on his shoulder enjoying the quiet afternoon.

About an hour later, Kyu oppa’s back. Without changing his clothes, he joined us in the living room like nothing happened. He also sat beside Hae oppa. Hae oppa & Kyu oppa started to talk about some random things about college. I just being quiet all the time, when the phone beside me rang. I picked it up.

“Yoboseyo” I said. “Who?” I continued. After that I put the phone on hold & I whispered something to Hae oppa. I said to him that it’s Changmin oppa calling for Kyu oppa. I asked Hae oppa to tell Kyu oppa that. Hae oppa looked so amused with my behaviour, but he seemed to understand it. He then told Kyu oppa to pick up the phone. He said it’s for him. Kyu oppa confused for a moment when he finally let out a small chuckle upon realizing the situation. He then stood up & reached the phone beside me.

When he’s done talking on the phone, he stood up in front of me, crossed his arms with an evil smirk on his face.

 

*Kyuhyun POV*

 

That’s it. Jessi still mad at me. I stood in front of her. I tried to make an eye contact with her, but this time it’s her who’s avoiding it. It’s so amusing seeing her mad like this. She just put her head on Donghae hyung’s shoulder. I saw Donghae hyung let out a small sigh, then said to me “What is it Kyu-ah”

“Nothing hyung, it’s between me & Jessi” I replied him, then continued “C’mon Jessi-ah, how long you’re planning to ignore me?” I now asked Jessi. She just pouted.

“Jessi-ah, look at me. You still mad at me right?” I asked with my deep voice. Still she ignored me.

I gave up & sighed “Are we doing this now?!” I raised my voice.

She suddenly looked up & stared into my eyes. “Yes, why not!” she replied me fiercely. Oh, now she pissed. Like I said before, seeing her like this was so amusing though, since she still look cute when she’s angry. Even Donghae hyung tried to hold his laugher now.

I couldn’t help it, I tried so much to hold my laughter by covering my mouth with my hand. But I guess Jessi already sense my laughter because now she yelled t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter