Confession

Confession [One-Shot]

After buying some books, you went out of the bookstore. Then a guy appeared in front of you blocking your way.

"Excuse me.",  but, he blocked you again. Before you could even look at the face of the anonymous guy, all of a sudden he grabbed you wrist and started to drag you with him. 

"Yah! What the heck?! Stop right now! Who the hell are you?!",  you began to panic, but didn't get any response from the guy and you were dragged continuously. Then the guy stopped in front of a car and opened the door for you to come in. You let out a short chuckle...

"Wow! Are you kidnapping me? What do you want from me? Money?"

"Money? No. And I'm not kidnapping you. Please go in first and I'll explain later."

You trusted the guy.

"Please release me first." You realized the guy's still holding your wrist.

"I can't"

"Why not?"

"You might run away."

You sighed in response and had no choice, so you just got inside the car. The guy got in too and he released you wrist from his hold.

"So? What now?"....(you glanced at his face)..."You know you're quite familiar.."

Then the guy slowly removed his glasses.

"Do you know me now?"

*gasp* "KIM JAEJOONG!!!" (you- O_O)

"Your eyes are going to pop out." Jae joked.

**(Kim Jaejoong is your classmate at school that you barely know and talk to...you guys are not close at all. A guy the you're really uninterested in. A really handsome guy that every girl in school likes and dreams of being with, but Jae rejects them all without hesitation.)**

"Where are we going?"

"Somewhere."

"Tell me, now!" You demanded.

"Here."

"What is this place?"

"My place."

You and Jaejoong entered the huge house.

"What am I doing at your place?"

"I need to ask a favor."

"We're not that close you know."

"I have no choice and you're my last hope."

You just shot him a puzzled look.

"It was a coincidence that I met you at the bookstore, and I consider it lucky."

"What are you talking about?"

"You need to come to a party with me."

"What party?! NO WAY!!!"

"No? Why not?"

"Yah! I'm not like those girls who are very much interested in you! Now, can you show me the way out, I need to go."

"Please come with me. If I don't bring someone, I'll get killed."

"I don't care! I'm not going to a random party with you!"

"Fine, then I won't give this back to you."

"YAH! How did you get that?! Give it back!!!"  You tried to reach for your books.

"Not unless you agree with me."

"Fine! I'll go to the darn party with you!"

"Really?"

"YES!"

"You should have said that earlier."

Then Jae gave your books back.

~During The Party~

(Your POV)

There he is having fun with his friends, and me, sitting at a corner being ignored. Why did he bring me here in the first place, if he'll just ignore me! And what's with all these people?!!! Its so crowded I need to get out of here.

(end of POV)

"Yah, where's your girlfriend going?" one of Jae's friends asked.

When Jae noticed you leaving, he secretly followed you.

You were walking around a park, and when you found a bench, you sat there.

"What is wrong with that guy!!! He even made ma wear this stupid dress! And these shoes are killing me! What am i even doing here? I'm not a prop that he can use whenever he needs it."

You sighed. "If i just have the courage to tell him."

Without your knowledge, Jae was right there standing behind the bench and he heard everything you said.

"What are you doing here? Its so cold, we should go back inside."

"I need to breathe that's why i left and i won't go back to that hell anymore, you go back alone. Why did you follow me?"

Jae sat beside you on the bench.

"I know you won't come back, so I should give this to you. And it's really cold tonight I need to give this to you too."

Jae handed you your books and your coat.

"Th-Thank y-you." You stuttered and your cheeks turned pink.

"I want to tell you something, but don't be socked."

"Spill."

"I like you." Jae blurted out of the blue.

You froze at your position and Jae continued talking.

"I have to say it, because I can't keep it anymore, its been a long time. I know you'll reject me anyway, but I have to tell you right?"

After Jae spilled his secret he blushed really hard.

"Wh-What do y-you mean? I-I don't understand. What did...you just say?"

"You know why I reject all those girls that approach me? Because I already like someone, and that's you."

"I..-I.."

"I at confessing, right?"

"Confessing?"

"I just did a confession. I want to tell you my feelings in a more proper way, but ...yeah."

"Should I say something?"

"Why don't you reject me right now?" Jae said looking down.

"I'm not sure, should i reject you?"

"What do you mean?"

Your lips formed a slight smile. "I need to think."

"What's there to think about? Don't you hate me?"

"Hate you? I don't hate you at all. We're just not that close."

"You...don't hate me?"

"Why would I hate you?"

"Because i dragged you here and I made you wear a stupid dress and a killing shoes."

"I...I don't hate you. I will never hate you....because...."

You stopped talking unsure of what to say.

"Because...what....?"

"Maybe its time for me to spill too." You said looking up to the dark sky.

"Please do." Jaejoong demanded.

"I'm bad at it too...confessing."

"What are you talking about? You're confusing me."

"I...I....I....like...you too." You said in a very soft whisper.


"What did you just say? Sorry, I didn't hear a thing."

"Well, I won't say it again. I can only confess once."

"You confessed?! Did you just confessed to me?!! Please, please say it again, I need to hear it just once."

Jae pleaded looking straight at your eyes.

"I, I like you too.." This time you said it louder.

Jae's lips formed a smile. "Say it one last time please."

"I like you!!" you shouted. "You can laugh all you want now."

Then Jae started laughing.

"You really did laugh."


"I'm so happy! Thank You!!"

Then Jae suddenly hugged you. You were shocked at first, but then you slowly touched Jaejoong's back and hugged him too.

"I've been dreaming of hugging you like this." Jae whispered into your ears.

"Me too." You whispered back.

Then you walked around the park holding hands, that's how your relationship with Kim Jaejoong started.

~END~