Bad ∞ End ∞ Night

Its a little bit strange

 

Bad ∞ End ∞ Night

Characters: IUK.R.Y, MissA (Suzy, Fei, JiaMin)~ colors tell you who sung what, bold characters are for everyone.

Genre: Mystery, Superstition, Violence

Setting: The outskirt of a village in 17th Century England


IU POV

~~~

I held the faded letter in my hand, the letter that was passed down from generation to generation, the letter that could save me.

I opened it up and began to read it again.

     Deep in the woods the e is a place 

all the answers will be found there

but b ware, t  secret  th   lie

f              n              

dangerous         

god        dem ns

script f   l s   ending  

     d          the key that shines cold

to g t out 

time     t      f  l

answers             night g 

 

That was all I could make out, the letter had been in such bad condition but even the remaining letters struck fear in my heart. But still I must find this place, I must save my family. This is the only way.

I looked up at the sky, it had grown dark. I should probably find a place to stay for the night and then I can search more when the sun rises.

For a few more minutes I looked around and I finally came upon a home. It was quite a large Mansion but there did not seem to be any light.

"Is no one home?" I thought to myself.

...Well I might as well try. I should not be loitering around at night.

I knocked on the broken door of the eerie house.

"Is anyone there?" I asked. I waited about a minute and then finally gave up, as I turned around to walk away I saw a great amount of light come from my back. I turned back around and the house was completely illuminated as if every candle in the house had been lit at once. A few seconds later the door slowly opened giving off such a hair rising sound that it frightened me enough to cause me to back away a step.

A handsome young man with servant like attire was standing in the doorway carefully examining my appearance with a serious face which soon softened upon his words.

"Oh dear, is something the matter?"

"Oh yes Sir, it seems I have become lost and the sun has set, do you mind if I stay here for the night?" I asked.

"I will go ask my masters, but do not fret we have plenty of room and I'm sure they will say yes. After all, we are not the type to leave such a breath-taking young lady out in the cold, dark woods." he said as he kissed my hand causing me to slightly blush.

"As I go ask please do come in and make yourself at home. You never know what dangers are lurking out there       or in here."

 

"I'm sorry did you say something? I don't think I quite heard you."

"Oh no. I said nothing."

 

I walked in to the house; it was a very spacious and elegant home. A poor village girl such as myself could not help but stare.

"I am Ryeowook, head and only butler of this estate, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance." the butler smiled.

"I am Lee Ji Eun, but you can call me IU. It is nice to meet you." 

I directed my attention back to the home but then I had noticed two people had walked in.

"Rye, who is this?" asked the man.

"Oh my, it’s the twins." Ryeowook said.

"Twins?" I asked, after all it was a girl and a boy who did not look that much alike.

"We are fraternal, which means that we do not look alike." the girl responded.

"Oh, that explains it."

"Allow me to introduce you." began Ryeowook. "This is Ms. Lee Ji Eun, or IU as she likes to be called. She is a villager from Leon village and may be staying the night."

Did I mention where I lived?

"And this is Kyuhyun the older twin, and Fei, the younger."

"It's nice to make your acquaintance." I said as I slightly bowed at the two.

"It is nice to meet you too." the twins said in sync with a smile.

"And welcome" Fei began.

"To this curious place." Kyuhyun finished.

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing." they once again said in sync.

"Hello." A girl who appeared to be the maid said as she ran into the room. 

"I'm Min, the maid. It is nice to meet you." she smiled. 

"Hello, I'm IU, it's nice to meet you too."

"Here, have some tea."

"Thank you." I said as she walked me over to a table where the twins were already sitting. She placed the cup in front of me and began pouring the tea.

"This is special green tea that the Mrs' had received from the Orient; the taste is quite soothing is it not?"

"It is." I agreed.

"Oh my Oh my Oh my." a female voice calls out. I turn around and Ryeowook has returned with three people.

"Oh my of course Ryeowook, we cannot leave such a fragile girl out in the dark. Prepare a room for her at once." said a woman in a long red dress. 

"Understood milady."  Ryeowook quickly bowed and ran off somewhere again.

"I am Yesung, the head of this house. This over here is my wife Suzy and the young lady over here is our daughter Jia it is nice meeting you."

"It is nice to meet you all too. I greatly appreciate you allowing me to stay here for the night."

"It is no problem." said Suzy.

"Still meeting like this is surely fate." said Yesung 

"Let’s Party!" said the twins.

"Let's welcome her!" said Ryeowook and Min.

"That’s a wonderful idea." said the mistress and soon enough we were having a party.

"HuRRy HuRRy!"

"Have some wine."

"Oh yes, thank you." I said as I took the wine.

"Let’s have a toast!" suggested Jia.

"Are you ready?" asked fei.

"Are you ready?" repeated Suzy.

"Well, now let us begin."  They all said in sync.

We all held up our glasses and toasted to a new meeting.

It was all very fun and luxurious but something felt.... off. As if they had rehearsed this, but that's probably just the wine getting to me.

"Hey, hey IU, would you like to borrow one of my dresses?" said Jia as she ran over to me.

"I don't really see the need, I'm fine."

"On, no please. Just to fit the mood of the party."

"Okay then." I agreed.

She dragged me off to her room and had me sit down on her bed while she rummaged through wardrobe.

Soon enough she pulled out a beautiful blue dress and she told me to go behind the screen and try it on and so I did.

 

Jia POV

~~~~~~

As she went to go change I began to sing in a hushed voice.

"You're the star of this Crazy nighT. Wine in hand dress yourself up.

Once your properly intoxicated, wont everything become fun?

Sing, dance, make noise. Forget both the bitter and the sweet. 

Enjoy yourself........... To the point of insanity! Happy nighT"

"Huh? did you say something?" she asked as she stepped out from behind the screen

"No, nothing at all. Now let’s rejoin the others shall we?"

"Yes, let us do so."

IU POV

~~~~~~~

For hours on end we partied having a truly a fantastic time. But still, something felt off. 

After a while we all decided to go to sleep and Ryeowook brought me to the room that he had prepared earlier. I quickly changed into my own clothes and gave Ryeowook Jia's dress to return to her.

The moon in the sky shone beautifully into the room that if I was not a bit drunk I would have loved to watch all night. I laid on to my bed and quickly fell asleep still eyeing the moon.

After what had felt like forever I finally managed to wake up. But Something is strange. I thought as I rubbed my eyes, and then I saw it. The moon was still up.

Did I sleep for a whole day?

Did I sleep for less time than I thought I did?

I went to the window and looked about. I was stunned by what I had saw so much that I had fallen to my feet.

There was a bird, halted in mid air.

"I must still be dreaming," I thought as I laid back down and went back to sleep. 

A few more hours had passed and I had woken up again. I stared out the window frightened, morning was nowhere to be seen.


 

Someone had knocked on my door. Still clutching my blanket I stared at it as the knocking sound repeated.

"Come in," I finally managed to say. 

The door creaked open and Kyuhyun walked in. 

"Come with me," he said and I hesitantly followed. 

He walked me into a hallway that I had passed when I went to enter my room.  

Fei was waiting there in front of a beautiful Grandfathers clock that had caught my eye before. 

"I'll Tell yOu a SecreT," started Kyuhyun.

"LOOk At the Clock," Fei finished.

(A/N pay close attention to the clock)

 

I looked at the clock in shock, it was the exact same time it was when I had passed by earlier and not a single hand was moving even now. 

"What’s going on!" I screamed and turned around but the twins were no longer there.

"I have to get out of this house!" I yelled and ran down the stairs to the front door. I opened it and ran out moments later there was a great big flash of light. Before I knew it I was once again in the hallway facing the clock. 

"No!" I yelled. relentlessly I tried again and again only to get the same result.

 

Staring back at the clock, I noticed that behind it the wall seemed to have a long line passing through. I touched it and it swung open only a crack, it was probably some type of Secret door. Afraid, I went to quickly take shelter inside. 

Opening the heavy door "JesuS JesuS!!" I screamed as I happened apon a heap of coffins.

"My, my" smiled Suzy. Behind her stood the rest of the group. 

"You saw, huh...?" 

"DAnger, DangER," Kyuhyun chanted.

"Don't be afraid." I began to slowly back up Who are these people?! no monsters!

"Where aRe You GoinG?" asked Fei.

"Where are you Going?" repeated Ryeowook.

"Please wait~♥~" they all sang.

 

I began to run away and they all ran after me singing a song with words that completely frighten me.

"You're the star of this Crazy NighT"

"Are you properly following the script?"

"What will happen tonight? The EndinG..."

"Yes everything depends on you."

 

"Seek it. Seek it. The happy EnDing"

"Mess up the stoRy and it'S the E-N-D for you~♥"

"Is a coffin the True enD for you?"

"Then, tonight is also a Bad ∞ End ∞ Night?" they all chanted and finally they were out of sight.

 

Running down a flight of dark stairs I grew more frightened and frightened.

"How can I get back home?" I asked myself.

"If this scene ends...." I heard Yesung and Suzy say as they closed in.

What scene, what are they talking about?!?!

"....maybe you can go back..." Ryeowook and Min finished.

I can leave really?

 

Hurrying down the stairs I somehow ended up back in front of the clock. 

"The key to the Happy EndinG...."

"Where did it fall?"

"The Key that Shines Cold....." 

I fell to my knees. "No! They’re coming what am I to do? Where is the key?" I dug my face into my hands.

I looked up and stared at the clock, smiling when my gaze fell upon its hands.

"I found it~" 

 

I opened the door to the clock and tore out the long hand.

"I had found it, I have found a way," I rejoiced. "If I kill all of them than of course the scene will end."

"I'm the star of this Crazy NighT"

Knife in hand. I ran back in the direction I came.

"Once I brandish it properly at your skull...

It's gonna become fun.♥" I laughed

 

Once they spotted me they all began to run, I don't know why, this way the scene can end and we will all go home.

"Run away! Run away! As fast as you can!" they began to scream and shout.

"Forget the words for this scene!"

"Destroy it all..." I chanted. "To the point of insanity!~" 

"Once this story ends...

...how about we all go home."

"But for now lets enjoy ourselves to the point of insanity!"

 

Sometime later, back in front of the clock

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV

~~~

In the now quite room, a mysterious shadow applauds. 

"Tonight was a great show..." said the cloaked figure who and then picked up the letter while crying.

-----------------A/N----------------

So how was chapter 1? I realized it turned out a bit weird so I think I'm gonna make more rational couple I have a Hilarious one planned for Henber (Henry x Amber) it'll probably appear around ch.5 and for u vocaloid fans here's a hint-- they are Len and Neko69 ^^

Anyway's please comment and  subsciribe and silent readers please continue to read :)