Love is just a Myth, a Legend and a Fairytale. . . or Something. {Final}

Love is just a Myth, a Legend and a Fairytale. . . or Something.

. . YOUR POV . .

Birds chirping as the sun rays beamed through the curtains.

Suddenly, my door went bursting which made me wake up.

I looked at the culprit and it was Chanyeol Oppa.

Yes, Park Chanyeol. One of the popular Kingkas at *tooot* university.

I was in a sitting position while getting a hug as a response.

"~~~~~-ah! I got dumped!" Chanyeol Oppa cried out.

I could feel his tears were already making a big mess on my shoulder but I just shrugged it.

"Wae Oppa? Who dumped you this time?" I asked him as I caressed his back.

I know, Love is just a Myth, a Legend and a Fairytale which does not exist in my vocabulary.

"The girl that I met last week with shiny hair!" Chanyeol Oppa exclaimed while crying harder on my shoulder.

"Oppa, didn't I tell you that you should not ask someone to be your girlfriend when you just met her for a day or an hour! And, Love is just a MYTH, a LEGEND and a FAIRYTALE." I said while emphasizing the word 'myth' 'legend' and 'fairytale'.

"Okay. . . " Chanyeol Oppa whispered as he broke the hug while rubbing his puffy, red eyes like a 5 year old.

"Okay, go take a bath now. We're gonna be late." I said as I got off my bed and head towards the bathroom.

Before I could turn the door knob, Chanyeol Oppa gave me a kiss in the cheeks while saying his thanks.

I went inside of the bathroom and did my daily routine.

After my daily routine, I went downstairs and saw Chanyeol Oppa eating his pancakes, Umma cooking Appa's sunnyside up and Appa reading his newspaper.

"Good Morning." I greeted as I gave Appa and Umma a kiss on the cheek.

"Good Morning sweetie." Appa greeted back.

"How was your sleep, dear?" Umma asked.

"Good but it became bad when a helpless romancist went kicking my door loudly."  I said in a teasing way.

"Hey! I'm not a helpless romancist." Chanyeol Oppa denied.

"I did not say a name of a person." I sang as I plopped a pancake inside my mouth.

"Yah. . . . " Chanyeol Oppa pouted.

I was about to plop another pancake inside my mouth until we heard a honk outside.

I rolled my eyes in anger as I stood up from my seat while getting a plastic.

I placed my pancakes inside the plastic and bid my good byes to my Appa and Umma.

I got my bag while wearing my shoes.

I went out, leaving the cute helplessly romancist.

"YAAAHHH! WAIT UP!" I could hear Chanyeol Oppa's deep voice shouting as I was already infront of Suho Oppa's Red Viper GT-R.

I opened the door as I could see the next car, behind Suho Oppa's car a pouting Bacon Baekhyun Oppa.

I just smirked at him as I went inside of Suho Oppa's Car.

"Good Morning Oppa!" I beamed as I buckled up my seatbelt.

"Good Morning Little Chanyeol." Suho Oppa greeted while ruffling my hair.

"Aissh, I can never be like Chanyeol Oppa. LET'S GO!" I said while patting his shoulder.

Suho Oppa just chuckled as he started the engine.

I could see Chanyeol Oppa glaring at me while getting inside of Baekhyun Oppa's

Suho Oppa drove off as the others followed behind.

I opened the plastic and started eating my unfinished pancakes.

Suho Oppa glanced at me while chuckling.

"You haven't finished eating your breakfast?" Suho Oppa asked.

"Yep, ith becauthe ofs thes helfless romancith." I said while chewing on my pancake.

"Hey, don't talk when your mouth is full." Suho Oppa scolded me while chuckling.

I gulped down my pancake while taking a sip of my water.

"Its because of the helpless romancist; Chanyeol." I said while biting on another piece of pancake.

"Oh, wae?" Suho Oppa asked.

"Well. . . " I told him everything.

. . . . . . . NO ONE'S POV . . . . . . .

"Baekhy, I'm sorry." Chanyeol apologized while looking at Baekhyun with puppy dog eyes.

"It's because of ~~~~. I was going to make her ride here but I guess I failed." Chanyeol continued while faking a sob.

"It's okay. You'll still help me with you sister, right?" Baekhyun asked Chanyeol while not ripping his eyes off the road.

"Of course! I know that you were starstrucked when you met my sister." Chanyeol exclaimed while chuckling as he remembered Baekhyun's face.

"Hey! I was not. I. . . . My eyes were mesmerized by the beauty of the fire extinguisher." Baekhyun reasoned out while earning a loud laugh from Chanyeol.

"Yeah right. Well, I think this will be hard ya' know. My sister keeps saying that Love is just a MYTH, a LEGEND and a FAIRYTALE." Chanyeol said while emphasizing the words myth, legend and fairytale.

"Jinjja? Wae?" Baekhyun asked.

"Well, eversince she caught the scene of a girl crying her heart out after a break up. . . . she became like that. But she was like that eversince she was born." Chanyeol replied like a crazy person.

"BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. What happened to you Channie? Why are you acting like a crazy person?" Baekhyun asked while laughing really hard.

"Molla. I just felt like it." Chanyeol said while flashing his toothy white smile.

"If-" Baekhyun was cut off-ed when Chanyeol's phone rang.

Chanyeol looked at his phone and saw a message from you.

"Oh look, my princess sent me a message." Chanyeol beamed while teasing Baekhyun.

Chanyeol opened the message and started reading it aloud.

 

From : Little Chanyeol [~~~~]

To : Big Chanyeol

 

Oppa! I left my car at school sooooo you wanna ride in my car or no? If no, I'll be better because I have to meet someone who have been sending me this crazy notes.

 

"She left her car at school?! WTF?!" Chanyeol exclaimed.

"Yah! What 'WTF'?" Baekhyun asked.

"Where's the fish!" Chanyeol beamed while giving Baekhyun his derp face.

"Wha?" Baekhyun looked at him weirdly while placing his attention back on the road.

Chanyeol started pressing different keys.

 

From : Big Chanyeol

To : Little Chanyeol [~~~~]

 

I'll ride with you! And you have to treat me ice cream since I'm heart broken. /pout/

 

Chanyeol pressed the send button.

Just in time when Baekhyun was going to ask Chanyeol, they arrived at the School's parking area.

Baekhyun parked his car beside Luhan and Sehun's.

They both went out of the car and saw you glaring at Sehun who was practically teasing you because of your puffy cheeks which is filled with pancakes.

"HA HA. You look like a thquirrel who ate lotth of nutth." Sehun teased.

"Shut up, you person who has a lisp." you fired back while glaring at him.

Sehun gasps while covering his mouth with his right hand.

"Oh look, it's already time. Bye." You said while walking away from them.

. . . . . . . YOUR POV . . . . . . .

It was already Lunch break before I knew it.

I walked through the long corridors as I heard an angelic voice singing.

Baby don´t cry
Tonight
Eodumi geodhigo namyeon
Baby don´t cry
Tonight

I peeked over the window of the room which was the music room.

I saw Baekhyun Oppa singing with his eyes closed.

His flaws were perfect.

I could feel my heart beating really fast and butterflies inside my tummy.

I stared at Baekhyun Oppa who was singing.
 

Eobseotdeon iri dwil geoya
Mulgeopumi dwineun geoseun niga aniya
Geutnae mwollayahaedeon
So baby don´t cry,cry
Nae sarangi neol jigitaeni

Baekhyun Oppa finished singing with a big impact towards my beating heart.

I could feel it would explode any minute now.

Suddenly, Baekhyun Oppa spoke which made me hide by sitting down on the floor.

"I know someones there. Come in."

I sighed as I stood up and went in.

Baekhyun Oppa looked at me with a surprised expression but he quickly changed it with a happy expression.

"What brings you here?" Baekhyun Oppa asked.

His voice seemed to make my heart beat fast while bringing back the butterflies on my tummy.

"I-i just h-heard you s-sing.  . . s-so. . . yeah." I stuttered which made my face red as a tomato.

"Why are you stuttering?" Baekhyun Oppa asked while chuckling.

It's because of you dimwit. . . .wait. . . what's this weird feeling? . . . . eottoke?! i think i'm going to DIE! I thought while looking at the ground.

"It's because I was choking from my own saliva." I reasoned out while receiving a chuckle from him.

"Well, I got to go know. . " I said as I dashed out of the room as fast as I could.

I took my phone out and dialed Chanyeol Oppa's number.

"Oppa meet me at the garden. NOW." I said while hunging up before he could reponse.

I ran towards the School Garden and saw Chanyeol Oppa waiting their with a unreadable face.

"Oppa!" I called out as I jogged towards him.

"What made you call me?" He asked.

"I have a problem. . . . I think I'm going to DIE because of this problem." I said while clutching onto my hair.

"W-what?! Tell me. NOW." Chanyeol Oppa said while making the both of us sit on the bench.

"Awhile ago. . . . When I heard. . . Baekhyun Oppa's voice. . . His flaws. . . It . . . made. . ." I stopped as I inhaled.

"Made?" Chanyeol Oppa asked while raising a brow.

"mademyheartbeatreallyfastwhilehavingthesebutterfliesonmytummy." I said really fast while looking at him.

Chanyeol Oppa processed the words that I said.

Then it hit him. . . . .HARD.

"ADHASKLDJASLKDJASOLDJSLADHJASL?! YOUR INLOVE WITH BAEKHY!" Chanyeol Oppa beamed which made him stand from his place.

"B-bwoh?" I looked at him with an unbelievable expression.

"YOU.INLOVE.BAEKHYUN." Chanyeol Oppa stated while doing hand gestures.

"WAJKLDHJASLKDJAL;DJLASDHJSILAHDALSDJASLKDJAS?!" I started exclaiming gibberish as I stood up from my seat.

"Hey, chill." Chanyeol Oppa said while making me sit down.

"How. . how. . . how can I be inlove with. . . HIM?" I asked him.

"Well, God knows why which I have no idea why fish was created and eggs coming from hens." Chanyeol Oppa said while talking nonsense.

I'm inlove with him. . . I thought LOVE is just a MYTH, a LEGEND and a FAIRYTALE. . . but I guess I'm wrong. . . I thought.

The bell rang just in time for me to dash back to the classroom, leaving my dear brother dumbfounded.

Little did I know that Chanyeol was smirking.

. . . . . . . NO ONE'S POV . . . . . . .

Months has passed as your feeling for Baekhyun grew.

It was already the 12th of February.

You were pacing back and forth from your room as you keep thinking if your going to confess to Baekhyun or not.

"Should I? . . . .Nah but. . . I think I should. . . AISSSHHH! I DON'T KNOW!" You screamed while clutching onto your hair due to frustration.

"What's wrong?" Chanyeol kicked the door open with big eyes.

"Should I confess to him Oppa?" You asked him.

"Mmm." He nodded like a 5 years old kid.

"I think its best for you to experience Love. You might not know that things might come unexpectedly. You might get rejected or accepted." Chanyeol said while looking at you.

"Now, you should sleep. There's still classes tomorrow." Chanyeol continued while kissing your cheeks.

"Good Night." He said which made you look at him.

"Good Night to you too Oppa." You said as you returned the kiss back to him.

He smiled at you while going out of the room.

You plopped yourself on your bed while drifting to dreamland.

 

Next Day. . . .

You woke up by the sound of your alarm clock.

You looked at the calendar and it was Saturday which indicates that it was the day for you to rest or may I say WEEKEND.

You sighed as you went to the bathroom and took a quick bath.

You wore a baby blue cardigan with a white wife beater inside along with short shorts after you took a bath.

You dried you hair while looking at your emails.

"No emails. . . " You whispered while closing it.

You stood up from your place and grabbed you phone and wallet.

You went out of the room while being greeted by the loud voices of Chanyeol's friends or may I say EXO.

You just sighed and continued to go down.

You got a pair of doll shoes with floral patterns in it.

"Chanyeol Oppa! I'm going out, okay?!" You shouted.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" Chanyeol showed up, 100 centimeters away from you.

You just stuck your tongue out to him while dashing out of the house.

You hailed a taxi just in time before Chanyeol caught you.

You told the taxi the address while looking at the window.

. . . . . . . YOUR POV . . . . . . .

I payed the taxi as I went out of the car.

Here I am, standing infront of a sweet shop which is called Sweet Kiss.

I went inside the shop as the bells rang which indicates that they have customers.

I smiled at the employee's who looked at me as I walked towards the books that they were selling.

I looked at each book until a book caught my attention.

It was a cupcake recipe book.

I thought of buying it until another book caught my eyes.

It was a cake recipe book.

I held both of the books.

"Which one should I buy. . . . "

 

Here I am buying both of the books since I can't pick.

"2200 won." The cashier said.

I opened my wallet and gave him the payment as he hands the paper bag.

I thanked him and went out of the shop.

I somehow felt alittle bit hungry, so I went to this Cafe which was right beside the shop.

I went inside of the Cafe as a waiter led me towards my seat.

"May I ask for your order, miss?" The waiter asked as he prepared his notepad.

"I'll have a cup of Latte." I said while smiling at him.

"Is that all?" He asked.

"I think I'll also have a strawberry cake." I said.

"Ok, your orders will arrive before you know it." He beamed and walked away.

I placed the paper bag infront of me.

I took both of the books out and started reading it.

After how 5 minutes, my order arrived which made me look up from the book.

I moved my book away as the waiter placed my orders in the table.

I thanked him as he smiled at me.

I took a sip of my Latte.

I looked back at the book again while eating my strawberry cake.

I took out my iPhone4s which was inside my wallet.

I started putting the ingredients of the cupcake and cake which caught my eyes in the notepad section.

I smiled at my phone as I finished typing it.

I placed my phone back to my wallet while putting the books back to the paper bag.

I finished the strawberry cake along with the Latte.

I stood up from my place with the paper bag and wallet in my hands as I walked towards the cashier.

I gave her the reciept that the waiter gave me.

The cashier started pressing buttons.

She looked at me and smiled.

"500 won."

I smiled back at her and gave my 500 won to her.

I went out of the cafe.

I got my phone out again while walking through the streets of Seoul.

I walked and walked until I found a grocery shop.

I went inside and got a basket.

I looked at the notepad section of my iPhone4s and started looking for the ingredients.

After 1 hour of searching, I got all of the ingredients.

I went to the cashier and payed for it.

I went out of the grocery shop while taking the bus.

After minutes passed, I finally arrived infront of the house.

I punched the pin code as the door went open.

I removed my shoes as I walked towards the kitchen.

I looked at the time and it was already 5:30 pm.

Then I saw a note in the fridge.

 

Appa and Umma are gonna be gone for two weeks since we are having a business trip.

<3,

Umma

 

I chuckled as I tied my hair in a messy bun.

I got the apron and utensils for baking.

I wrapped the apron around my petite body.

I went to the sink and washed my hands.

I took the book out and placed it in the book holder.

I started doing the steps in making the cupcake first.

After how many hours, I was finished.

 

Next, I did the steps in making the cake I picked.

It took me hours in making the cake.

Little did I know that there were 12 pair of eyes watching every movement I make.

Finally, I finished making the cake and the cupcakes.

I was covered with flour.

And it was the evidence that I worked hard.

I made a dozen of cupcakes for me to give to the EXO Oppas along with my Brother ofcourse.

I took out a cake box and little mini-boxes for the cupcakes.

I placed six (6) cupcakes in each mini-boxes.

I took out 11 cards and started writing on each of them.

I smiled at my work and placed it in the place where it could keep it safe and unmoved.

Then I went back to my cake.

I stared at it but then sighed.

I opened the box while putting the cake inside carefully.

Then, I took 1 card and started writing in it.

 

To Baekhyun Oppa,

                        Annyeong Oppa! Kekekeke, here's a valentine cake for you. This cake is filled with all of my feelings for you. Ever since I heard you singing, it was the day I fell inlove with you. As months passed, my feelings for you grew bigger. So, here I am, giving you this cake as a part of my confession for you. I. . . Love. . . You. I know it's kind a bit of weird but I like you, no scratch that, I love you Oppa. So, It's okay for me that you will reject me nor accept me aslong as I told you how I feel.

Happy Valentines Day!

-~~~~~

I smiled at my work while putting the card in the side of the box.

I placed it to the place where I placed the cupcakes.

I locked it, just in case someone eats it.

I cleaned up the mess I made in the kitchen and went straight to my bedroom after I finished.

 

Next Day [D-day / Valentines Day]. . . . .

 

I woke up pretty early as I want to prepare myself.

I went to the bathroom and took a quick bath.

I wore a floral dress with a white cardigan along with it.

After that, I applied a natural type of make-up.

I tied my hair into a french braid.

I got my bag and went out of the room.

Just in time, Chanyeol Oppa was also prepared.

"Good Morning Oppa." I greeted as he just smiled back at me.

Both of us went downstairs.

I placed a toast inside of my mouth.

I drank a glass of milk as I placed the glass on the sink.

Chanyeol Oppa just looked at me like a kid.

I went to the place where I placed the cupcakes and cake.

I placed the boxes inside of my car, two by two.

I placed them carefully in my car, not wanting to destroy it.

I somehow did something which made it last from its place for 8 hours. [A/N: Is there such a thing? ouo /brick'd/]

I went back inside and see Chanyeol Oppa putting his shoes on.

"Oppa, meet me in the garden along with the others." I said while going out.

I went inside my car while starting the engine.

I drove off just in time the others came.

After how many minutes, I finally arrived.

I saw a group of freshmen girls.

I called out for them and asked them to come near me.

They went near me as I asked help from them to bring the boxes of cupcakes to the garden carefully.

They were glad to help me.

I walked towards the garden with the cake in my hands along with the girls who were helping me.

I asked them to place the boxes in the bench as I thanked them.

I waited for the others to arrive.

After how many minutes of waiting, they finally arrived.

"Woah! Lots of boxes!" Sehun and Tao beamed while running towards it but was stopped by me ofcourse.

"Wait, you'll have yours in a minute." I said while pushing them backwards.

"What's that?" Lay Oppa asked.

"Something." I said while giving him the replica of Chanyeol's toothy grin.

"Okay!" I beamed as I got the first box and gave it to Chanyeol Oppa first.

Then followed by the others.

After receiving their boxes, Baekhyun Oppa was the one who doesn't have any box.

"HAPPY VALENTINES DAY OPPAS!" I exclaimed while receiving thanks.

"Your the best!" Xiumin Oppa exclaimed while looking at me with teary eyes.

I just chuckled until Baekhyun Oppa spoke up.

"What about me?" He pouted.

"Ehe. . . uh. . ." I looked at the box of cake then back to Baekhyun then back to the cake.

I held it and gave it to him.

"Just read the card at Lunch time. . . . Happy Valentines Day!" I beamed as I hurriedly dashed towards the classroom.

As I got in, gifts and confessions were showered to me.

I thank those who gave me valentines gifts.

 

It's already Lunch time before we all knew it.

I stood up from my place as I hed all of the gifts that were given to me.

I walked out and head towards the parking lot.

I went to my car and placed all of them in this machine which I brought, just in case I get gifts.

I placed all of the gifts inside of it as it kept it safe and untouched.

I locked the car and head back towards the school building.

As I entered the building, there was this little kid holding a letter and a white rose infront of me.

I accepted the letter and the white rose while giving the little kid a kiss on the cheek.

I opened the letter and there was this message in BIG letters.

 

 

MEET ME IN THE GARDEN. =)

 

I chuckled while putting the letter back to its envelope.

I walked towards the garden and saw the most unexpected thing in the world.

It was Baekhyun Oppa, standing on a big heart.

He turned to me as if it was on cue.

He walked towards me and cupped my cheeks.

"I have always loved you ~~~~~. Everyday, I endlessly think of you from Day and Night. When I first met you, you were like a goddess which brought me to cloud-9. Starting that day, I fell inlove with you. And I always will never give up in getting your attention just like how my love is true. So, will you be my girlfriend?" Baekhyun Oppa confessed.

I looked at him in a shocked expression.

I could feel my heart, jumping in joy.

I nodded my head as he hugged me tighly while spinning me around.

Then he stopped and cupped my face before pressing his soft lips onto mine.

We heard people cheering and howling which made us break the kiss and laugh.

. . . . . . .

5 years passed. . . . . .

 

"UMMA! HELP!" My 4 year old daughter, Yerin called out while running towards me with his Appa chasing behind her.

I chuckled as I carried my daughter into my arms.

"Wae? What happened?" I asked her.

"Appa is going to eat me." She faked a sob which made her really cute.

"Aww. . . Baekhy, you won't do that, right?" I asked Baekhyun.

"Ofcourse not. Why would I do that to my little princess?" Baekhyun said while wrapping his hands around my waist.

"Hehehe, I'm just joking Appa." Yerin giggled while covering her small, pinkish lips with her small, milky white hands.

"Yerin-ah, do you want to have another sibling?" Baekhyun asked which made me blush at his question.

"Mmmm! I want lots of little sibwings!" Yerin beamed while throwing her hands in the air.

My eyes widen while Baekhyun chuckled.

"Arasso, Appa and Umma will give you siblings." Baekhyun said while giving her a cheeky smile.

"Yay!" Yerin beamed.

I glared at Baekhyun.

"Enough. Yerin-ah, you need to sleep now. You need to grow like Umma." I said while putting her down.

"But~! I don't want too. . . " She pouted.

I kneeled down, with the same level with her height.

I poked her nose lightly and said.

"No buts~ We'll be going to Lotte World if you'll sleep already."

She looked at me with a big smile on her face.

"Jinjja?!" She exclaimed.

I nodded my head while receiving a big hug from her.

She ran towards her room and plopped herself on her small bed.

I went towards her and tucked her to bed.

I kissed her head while whispering a Good Night.

I turned her night light on as I went out.

I looked at Baekhyun who was smiling at me.

I glared at him and walked away.

Suddenly, I could feel his hands wrapped around my waist.

"I was just joking, honey." He whispered.

I turned to him and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Well then, lets not make Yerin siblings." I said as I removed his hands around my waist and started walking away.

"Yah! I was just joking, we still need to make!" Baekhyun exclaimed.

I chuckled at my childish husband and turned my body to him.

"Arasso." I said while smiling

 


 FINALLY! I FINISHED THE ONESHOT! :D

Kekekekekeke, I hope you like this :)

Aww. . . I think I'm going to make the sequel for 'You're My First and Last' tomorrow since my Appa is foicing me to go to sleep already D:

Well, if you want to suggest for oneshots. . just tell me :D

 

I WANT TO THANK THOSE WHO SUBSCRIBED~! :D