22

The Idol Who Waited For The Fan Girl [SEQUEL]

 

22 – Love Letter For You

(No One’s POV)

“Yah oppa, to whom are you going to give this love letter?” You asked as you carefully copy each and every letter from the draft Dojoon made earlier to the cute stationery paper. “That’s a secret~mehrong~” He said, sticking his tongue out to you. You rolled your eyes to him and went back on copying this and that to here.

“Is she really beautiful, just like how I imagine her right now?” You asked again and Dojoon imagined Junhyung’s face and shook his head. “Hmmm…now that I’m thinking of hi—her, h—she look quite ugly.” You stopped writing and then looked at him. “You’re really weird sometimes oppa…” You chuckled and then went back to writing.

--

You were already done writing it—well, almost—since you haven’t put to whom and from whom the letter was. “Opps, where should I put the names?” Instead of receiving an answer from Dojoon, he took the letter from you. “I…I’ll put the names by myself!”

After some matter of time, he finally bid his goodbye to you. He faked a call and told you that he’s being called by BEAST’s manager, but to tell you guys the truth, he’s just going to do his second step.

--

He arrived at their dorm at exactly 8 in the evening and his dongsaengs were starving to death already. “Hyung~ you didn’t tell manager-hyung that we don’t have any foods anymore.” The maknae whined. “Why don’t we buy foods in the market now?” Hyunseung suggested and with that, another lame plan was produced by Dojoon’s mind. Dojoon handed his credit card to Hyunseung though he’s not sure if he can trust his dongsaengs with it just to do his lame plan.

The four members that were starving can’t decide what to buy for dinner. Yoseob wanted to eat chicken curry, Hyunseung and Gikwang wants to eat some pork but the maknae wants to eat some sweet. Since they have Dojoon’s credit card, they decided to just buy all of the foods they want.

Dojoon wanted to come with them as well since it’s his credit card that is on stake but he thought that being left with Junhyung is a great opportunity to do his second plan. So when the four members left, he went inside his room and changed his clothes, and after that, he opened the letter that he asked you to write.

He took a seat beside Junhyung who’s busy with switching channels. Dojoon then placed the letter on the table—which Junhyung didn’t bother to look at. “Yah Junhyung, can you help me reply to this letter?” Dojoon asked and without looking at him, Junhyung refused. “Silheo.”

“Yah Junhyung, can you PLEASE help me reply to this letter?”

“Since you BEGGED for my help, fine. What is it?”

Junhyung leaned towards the table and reached for the letter. He ripped the envelope and took the letter as Dojoon continued to watch him. *Your mistake for not looking at the sender~* Dojoon smirked.

Hi…hmmm, you might be wondering why I wrote this letter to you…

It should be obvious…

I wrote this for you to know my feelings for you and ask for your forgiveness…

Junhyung furrowed his eyebrow. *Ask for Dojoon’s forgiveness? Tsk…he could’ve just forgiven the girl!* He looked at the leader’s facial expression and rolled his eyes and went back to reading.

But you know what? Thinking of what happened that night, I think you should also apologize to me.

You aren’t the only who’s hurt by these things around us…I am hurt too, more than what you thought.

Your words hurts so much that my heart was shattered into pieces.

Let me tell you this: I’m not the only one who doesn’t know about anything. Just like you, you don’t anything.

*Why does it feel as if this letter isn’t for Dojoon, but for me?* He thought.

One of them is, not knowing that I love you too.

-Kang ___-

The paper slipped from his hands and he doesn’t know what his expression should be. Should he be happy because the girl she loves, loves him back or should he be concerned of what Hyuna might do to the girl he loves when the time Hyuna knew about this matter?

 

_________________

I'm backkkk!

Sorry for not updating for so longggggg...

I was busy with school and my other fanfic.

I'm really sorry for not updating this... sorry for the long wait but I'll try to update atleast once a week, 'kay???

Speaking of my other fanfic...would you mind reading this??

The fanfic is starring EXO and the OC.

Check it out here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/313010/in-love-with-my-k-e-y-c-h-a-i-n-you-exo-exok-exom-sehun-baekhyun