Chap 1 - Wandered

EXOSIC

"Are you sure we should do this?" Kris asked, following behind Kai, Baekhyun and Chen.

 

"Why not?" Kai asked.

 

"Mrs Kim said we should follow everyone else." Kris said and scratched his head.

 

"Why should we listen to her?" Chen smirked and rubbed his hands together.

 

"Because Mrs Kim said that it is only right to follow the teachers' instructions." Kris added.

 

"Mrs Kim said, Mrs Kim said, Mrs Kim said. All you hear is what she say. I'm sure nothing bad will happen." Kai snapped and gave Kris a thumbs-up which Kris ignored.

 

"But we should at least let the others know." Kris added smartly. "If we don't, we might get lost and what if-" He looked around and realised he was talking to himself. He quickly ran after the guys.

 

"KRIS!" Suho screamed and Kris whipped his head back. "WHERE CHU GOING!?" That was loud enough for the other 7 members in their "gang" to look at Kris. Kris and his friends, Suho, D.O, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kai, Luhan, Chen, Xiumin, Sehun, Tao and Lay are the kingkas of their school. Everyone call them EXO.

 

"Uhm don't ask. I don't know to so just follow!" Kris yelled back and ran off. The rest of the EXO huffed and ran after him.

 

- - -

 

"What... the..." Kris stopped behind Baekhyun, Kai and Chen who stopped outside a cave. Soon, the others arrived and they all stared at the cave curiously.

 

"What's in there?" Luhan asked. Kai and Baekhyun gave him a 'how-do-I-know' look.

 

"Oh I don't know. Maybe fairies?" Chen added in a sarcastic way and grinned. Luhan slapped Chen's arm. 

 

"Who's going to be the hero to go in there?" Sehun asked as he pushed Kai out. "Oh Kai you?"

 

Kai shot Sehun a glare which Sehun treated as a 'thank-you' look. 

 

"WAY TO GO KAI. GO GET WHATEVER IS IN THERE!" The baozi added, giving Kai a pat on the shoulder.

 

"THAT'S MY BOY!" Suho cheered as he pushed Kai into the cave.

 

"Urgh." Kai rolled his eyes and walked into the cave.

 

The other boys stood outside, looking into the cave anxiously, awaiting for Kai to scream so they could all run away. 

 

"Oh." Was all they heard. "There's lots of ice in here... And there's light. Woahhhh...."

 

That really made the boys curious what Kai saw. Soon, one by one, they all walked into the cave, looking everywhere in the cave. Sehun slipped and fell onto his by accident, sending out a loud yelp. The other boys jumped from the yelp. 

 

"Sehun!" They all yelled in unison. The boy smiled sheepishly as he stood up again. The boys walked deeper into the cave, their heart thumping excitedly at what they will discover inside this cave.Suddenly Chanyeol spotted something.

 

"Guys look!" He cried as he pointed to a huge ice boulder.