Chapter 1:

Just the beginning of.....

*knock knock*

"Young mistress, it's time to get up." I heard one of our butlers say as he entered my room. I just groaned and rolled over turning away from him. "You'll have to get up soon Heejin-ah you have school today...do I have to get Kris to wake you up??" 

At that I shot out of bed and gave him a sheepish smile and stuck my tounge out at him then headed towards my bathroom as fast as I could. Last time Kris had to wake me up it didn't end very well and I ended up having a lovely ice bath with my pajamas on... I quickly did my daily routines and headed downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Morning Harabeoji." I greeted him and sat in my seat as the servers brought us our breakfast and we ate in silence.

"I heard from Mr. Kang that you have a recital coming up soon. Have you been practicing everyday for it?"

"Ne, will you be able to attend?" I asked him.

"I am not quite sure yet, I have a meeting with the Prime Minister of Jeju Island during that time."

"Arasseo Harabeoji, I'll be leaving now." I kissed him on his temple and left the house towards the University.

{You're probably wondering who I am right? Since the author didn't give me a profile...*a/n:mian Heejin-ah! >__<"  But any ways as you know my name is Park Heejin, I'm 19 years old and I go to Korea National University of Arts along with my best friend Lee Hyunmin. I'm the granddaughter of the Prime Minister and one of the best pianists in Korea, but I prefer singing, but my grandfather would never allow it. As you would think there's a lot of expectations being his granddaughter but it can't be helped. Well enough about me, back to the story.}

"Heejin! Wait up!!" I heard a voice call out from behind me as I walked into the school. When I turned around I saw my best friend Hyunmin running to catch up with me.

"Oh! Hyunmin-ah annyeong!" I greeted her as she reached me.

"Yah!! Why weren't you answering your phone yesterday?" I opened my mouth to answe her but she didn't let me finish. "Never mind doesn't matter, anyway did you hear SNK Ent. is holding auditions? And one of the audition places is at our school!" She squealed.

"Jinjja? Are you going to audition? With your voice I'm sure you'll get in." I asked her.

"I was thinking about it but I'll only do it if you go with me."

"Hyunmin, you know Harabeoji would never allow it...."

"I know, but all the more reason to do it. When was the last time you did something for yourself? You and I both know how much you love singing compared to the piano." She argued but then the alarm on her phone rang reminded her she had class. "We'll I guess I'll see you at the audition!" She said with a wink and headed off to class.

*Aish that girl, I didn't even say if I was going to go or not.* I shook my head and headed towards my first class *should I do it? What if Harabeoji finds out?!* I was so in thoughts I didn't notice someone was in front of me. Our bodies collided and my notebooks scattered all over the floor.

"Omo mianeyo! Jongmal mianeyo!" I apologized.

"Ah gwenchana, no harm done." I look up and see Chansung from the famous band 2pm!

"Y-yo-your Chansung from 2pm!" I pointed at him.

"Haha ne, well lets get off the floor first so we can have a proper introduction." He suggested helping me up and gathering my books for me. As he handed it to me he noticed my song book.

"You write lyrics?"

"Ah ye, but they're not that great."

"How can you say it isn't great if I haven't heard it before?"

"Yah Chansung-ah there you are, Junsu hyung is looking for you." A voice called out. We turned around and saw Wooyoung coming up to us.

"And who is this cutie right here?" Wooyoung asked.

"Annyeonghaseyo chunun Park Heejin imnida." I introduced myself.

"Heejin-ah annyeong I'm Wooyoung of 2pm!" He smiled at me.

"Well we should be going now..." Chansung said dragging his hyung away.

"Bye Heejin-ah! Hope to see you soon!!!" Wooyoung shouted. I laughed at his silliness and continued to class.

[a few hours later]

"Good afternoon Agassi." 

"Good grief Kris how many times do I need to tell you guys to call me Heejin?" I grumbled.

"Sorry it's part of our jobs." He laughed ruffling my hair. "You can go up to your room I'll bring up a snack in a little while."

"Thanks Kris!" I said as I headed up to my room and took out my homework to start on, but I couldn't focus because of what Hyunmin had said earlier so I ended up just flopping down on my bed. Suddenly I felt something jab my side.

"Yah, move over I need somewhere to put this down." Kris said as I sat up and he placed the tray of fruits next to me and he sat  on the other side of the tray. "Not doing homework?" He asked.

"No too much to think about and besides school didn't get any harder since you graduated 2 years ago." 

"Calling me old now Agassi?" I was thinking of a comeback when my phone rang.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Heejin-ah~~" Hyunmin whined into the phone.

"Ne Hyunmin?"

"Do you want the bad news or good news first? Oh never mind bad news is I can't make it to the audition BUT! before you decide that you aren't going to go, it turns out that my uncle works at SNK Ent. So he got all the papers for me and I filled with your info and turned it in for you!" 

"Wait so what's the good news??"

"You babo! You are gonna auditions and blow them away!"

"When did I agree to this and when is it anyway?" 

"Since you're wondering when it is I'm taking that as a yes but it's at 5:00 in the auditorium at school. I know what your thinking, yeah you have piano practice but it wouldn't hurt just to skip this one time. Anyway! I have to go, call me after the audition!" She said hanging up the phone.

"When Harabeoji finds out he's going to have a cow...." I muttered to myself.

"Just do it Heejin." Kris said. "Don't give me that surprised look, Hyunmin was talking really loud so I heard everything."

"How am I supposed to get out of piano practice? And how do we keep this from Harabeoji?"

"Don't worry about it, I'll take care of everything. Do you have a song in mind?" He asked and I nodded. "We'll then we are all set to go, I'll meet you in the car." He said giving me a pat on the head and he walked out.

*I hope Kris can manage everything...*  I thought to myself as I walked to his car. *what the heck is he planning anyway??*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*a/n: Yay! One chaper done! Lol this was a lot easier to write in my notebook rather than type it. Sorry for grammar mess ups writing on an iPad while watching a drama doesn't work quite that well. Anyways comments and subscriptions would be loved xD