Loser Loser Chicken Dinner

Meet The Boss

 

 

I slowly turned my head towards Kris and looked at him like he just asked me to jump off the balcony, “Wh-What do you mean ‘what am I to you?’” I ask quietly still looking at him. “What else can that mean Zitao. What am I to you?” he spits out, I flinch back and look at my hands. I don’t know how to answer him so I don’t,  but that doesn’t last for very long. Kris stands up quickly almost causing his chair to fall backwards, “Where are you going?!” I shout at him as he makes his ways towards the door. he doesn’t answer but jerks the door open and walks through, I stand up shakily and walk after him and down the stairs. He walks past the people sitting and out of the door before I make it to the end of the stairs. What did I do to make him so mad? How did he want me to answer that? I don’t understand! I pick up my pace and almost run out of the shop and onto the street behind him. “Kris!” I shout but he doesn’t answer just keeps walking, “Kris!” I shout again and this time he turns towards me. He’s a good ten feet away so I have to keep walking to get close to him, “I don’t understand why you’re getting so mad!” I exclaim throwing my hands up in confusion. “You don’t?” he says angrily at me getting closer until hes in my face, “Zitao I know you’re not the smartest person but I can’t believe that you really do not remember me!” His voice sounds pained and forced but still strong. “I-I don’t..” I start to say shaking my head in frustration “I really don’t know what you’re talking about. And I certainly don’t understand why your acting like this!” I yell gaining new confidence.

“Tao” He whispers grabbing my shoulders so hard it hurts, “Tao tell me you remember that…” He says shaking me a little bit. …Tao? That nickname… Where do I remember that from?

I shake my head no, his head falls and he lets go of my shoulders, “Lets go.” He says straightening up giving me a blank look. We walk in silence all the way back to the car with Kris always a few feet ahead of me. I try to start up a conversation a few times but he ignores them. By the time we reach the car I am crying, I tried to stop before he noticed but I really couldn’t. “Ah! Zitao why are you crying?” he ask breaking out of whatever haze he was in, “I-I’m sorry! I rea-really don’t know what yo-your talking about! I ddint mean to make you mad.” I cry harder rubbing my eyes and nose on the back of my hand. I hear him let out a big sigh so I look up at him. He rubs his hand over his face and looks at me, his eyes full of guilt, “I’m sorry I got mad. It’s just… frustrating.” He says. His hand comes up to cup my cheek and he swipes his thumb over my cheekbone, rubbing away some gathered tears. He smiles and it makes my heart swell, “Sorry.” I mumble as I stop crying, “Don’t be I shouldn’t have brought it up.” he replies. I look at him questioningly but he waves it away, “Lets go home and eat your probably starving.” He says walking towards his side of the car, I nod and get in. the drive back to his home is awkward but not as bad as before.

We get off the elevator and he opens the door walking in and I follow. “Ah how did they get here?” I ask pointing to the bags we had accumulated over the day that were sitting on the island in the middle of his kitchen. “I gave Suho a key to bring them in with.” He says picking up a small silver key lying next to the mountain of bags, “Here. Its yours now.” Kris says putting the key in my hand. I look up at him and blush slightly, “Why?”  “Because you live here now. If I get stuck at work or something you’ll need it to get in.” he replies smiling brightly towards me. *Grooowl* the sound of my stomach surprises me and I close my hand over Kris’s on accident. I’m to shocked to move as my face heats up, “If you don’t let go of my hand I won’t be able to fix us dinner.” He says leaning down and whispers in my ear. I jump back and glare at him, feeling my blush spread to my hairline. “Shut up I wasn’t holding your hand!” I squeak. “Hahahaha!!” he laughs loudly and turns on the stove. “Hmpf” I grunt throwing myself down on the couch. “Have you ever had alfredo pasta?” He calls pulling out a pot from under the stove, “Um no.” I reply a little unsure of what that is. “You’ll like it. I make the best you’ll ever eat.” Kris says smiling to himself. I lay down on my stomach and watch him as he scurries around the kitchen making dinner. He has a cute .. Almost like he heard me he turns around and smirks at me, I blush and turn away from him flopping to lay down on the opposite end of the couch. How embarrassing!!! I can’t believe he caught me looking at his . Uhg I can’t look at him now! A few minutes later he says dinners ready so so I sit up and go to the table. I pull out the chair opposite of him and sit, the food looks so good! Its pasta and chicken with a white sauce on top. I pick up my fork and twirl some pasta around the end,I bring it up to my mouth and eat it off the fork.

“I saw you looking at my .” I almost choke on my food.

 

 

Gee Gee GeeBaby

Uoowoooaahhhhh!!! Whats going on?!?! Kris you drama mama! Making out poor baby Tao cry!! Jees weren't you taught manners? Hehehe so man i have bad craving for pasta now... How is everyone? Did you like the chapter? 100 subscribers? that makes me so flippin happy!!! I CANT JUST HIM IN THE BACKGROUND!!!!!!  Baby dont cry! 

 he is like on legs just look at that face!!! here i am all potatoish and what not --_-- damn it Tao